What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

Janus the Fox

Now beginning to play SimCity 4 and Stronghold 2.

SimCity 4 is addicting as heck, Stronghold 2 is snail slow, poor graphics but has at least has good intensions in its gameplay.

Storm Dancing

Now beginning to play SimCity 4 and Stronghold 2.

SimCity 4 is addicting as heck, Stronghold 2 is snail slow, poor graphics but has at least has good intensions in its gameplay.

Stronghold 2 bites,unfortunately. My fave was Stronghold Crusader, I love downloading maps to play or if I'm stressed, I do the sandbox level and just build. Love it!

I bought the first two games of the .hack// series awhile ago but haven't had much chance to play them thanks to school :< I also really enjoy SMT games like persona. Mostly though I find myself playing MMO's because I get bored playing alone all the time. I've been playing mabinogi for years and recently started Tera since most of my friends have been nagging me to play.

I'm playing Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I think it should be called Fire Emblem: Shipping Galore :wub:

Seriously, you can have almost any two characters (as long as they are opposite genders <_< ) marry each other.

I was playing Dark Souls, but...god that game is annoying.

I was playing Dark Souls, but...god that game is annoying.

I heard Dark Souls was really good, albeit hard. I'm tempted to try it.

lego city undercover releases this month and that will be my next game =D

The difficulty of Dark Souls is greatly overstated. It can be tough at first, but if you spoil yourself it becomes dead easy right off the bat, and if you just play it careful, learn the quirks of the combat system early, and don't buttonmash you won't die except in specific parts of the game where it really does become a crapshoot.

-

Playing Darkest Hour (the Hearts of Iron 2 remake) right now, with the Grand Campaign mod. Playing as Italy, managed to annex the majority of France in World War I (Germany got everything north of Paris. DAMN YOU, GERMANY.) Just give me some time and they'll be speaking Italian in Berlin come WW2. ;)

I've really gotten into a sprite collecting game called dragoncave. It is really addictive, especially with the really fun lineages.

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

I adore this game series :wub:

Janus the Fox
Finally got Spyro the Dragon 1, at last available in Europe PSN store :D

Pulled out my N64 and started a new Banjo-Kazooie game. I love that game to death and my biggest fear is that I might play it so much that the cartridge goes bad. ;_;

I really need some buddies to play with in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer for the PC. Handle is the same here as it is on Origin. :3

World of Tanks seems to take up much of my time these days, I do often play BF3 and WoW if anyone does :D.

Anyone picking up Heart of the Swarm soon? I'll be getting it tomorrow/Wednesday and would love some people to play with/against.

The Great WTF

I'll be picking up my best friend's copy of God of War Ascention tonight and watching him play it. -_- My dysgraphic self can't button mash with my right hand, so it's nearly impossible for me to beat the GoW games on my own. I have to settle for back seat gaming with my best friend.

• Like 1

I'm replaying Final Fantasy VIII :)

I was playing God of War for the first time but I got super stuck at one of the levels in Poseidon's challenge and freaked out haha

Janus the Fox

I'm replaying Final Fantasy VIII :)

Eh...I never could get into FF8, though I'm unable to comment on the story, the gameplay and level progression was the weakest areas of the game. Button mashing to gain strength, enemies that levelled with your average level means the difficulty can be exploited by levelling fewer characters and an unusual way to gain Gil. I still prefer FF10 otherwise ;)

Crusader Kings II (Everyone will bow to the Kingdom of Brittany)

Dragon Age: Origins (so i can import it into the sequel and not use a pre-built story for once)

Sleeping dogs (Brilliant game)

Also i have a huge backlog of games, but i'm taking it slow

Persona 3:FES. This game is freaking amazing.

Also, I just ordered Persona 4 Golden, it's supposed to be even better.

And I'm about to replay Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

• Like 1
That_Girl_With_Red_Hair

Most recently? I've been caught in the mess that's the newest SimCity and seeing as I've been very busy lately not being able to get onto the servers when I do find some spare time is disappointing.

Part of me wishes that I got The Sims 3 University Life instead, although playing that would be kind of ironic seeing as University's what's taking up most of my life at the moment.

I've been hearing a lot about those SimCity problems, it seems like Maxis have fallen hard with that one.

Not video games but I have a card game called Chez Greek which is all about uni life, it never seems as entertaining if I'm playing it while actually at uni myself though!

Persona 3:FES. This game is freaking amazing.

Also, I just ordered Persona 4 Golden, it's supposed to be even better.

And I'm about to replay Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

I was able to play P3 by downloading it through the PSN store. It is a really awesome game :D I wish I could play P4, but they probably won't release it on the digital store for PS3 when they just ported it to the Vita :(

Most recently? I've been caught in the mess that's the newest SimCity and seeing as I've been very busy lately not being able to get onto the servers when I do find some spare time is disappointing.

Part of me wishes that I got The Sims 3 University Life instead, although playing that would be kind of ironic seeing as University's what's taking up most of my life at the moment.

EA Games was voted the worst company in America, with good reason.

I'm playing Borderlands 2, Skyrim (for the second time), and Crysis 3 (I rented from red box)

Saw the commercial for the new Gears of War and drooled on myself. I want, I WANTS!

Ah Skyrim, I had about a 40hr binge on it when I first bought the game this summer but haven't been back to it since, I think it's just too RPG for me. Great scenery though, if a little unimaginative.

Played many many games from Baldurs Gate to The Sims to Pokemon :) also I still regularly play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer on PC, if there's anyone else out there that does too it'd be cool to hear from you! (Got my Lone Wolf last week... Probably means I'm a bit *too* into it!)

Mezzo Forte
Oh man, I've been donating to HIB since their second bundle I think, and I don't even remember how long ago that was. (Was it two years ago? Three?) Literally half of my Steam library came from these bundles, and it got me to try a bunch of games completely blind even to their genres, which can be novel and interesting in a world where you generally need to research what games you want to buy so you don't dump a ton of money on a dud.

Out of the games that I've gotten from the bundles, I think the two I ate up the most were Bastion and Machinarium, though I also ate up World of Goo and Psychonauts as well. I haven't even played quite a bit of the other games yet, but it's always nice to have a decent collection of titles to play and donate to charities as well =]