What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Dungeon Fighter Online

Temple of Elemental Evil

My most favorite game is the Gothic games (1-3). This is where my nickname comes from. But I like most games which are not a pointless shooter without any interesting plot.

Right now I am playing Assassin's creed 3. The game has very beautiful graphics, but I actually liked the previous AC games much more.

About to jump back into Skyrim after 2 months of not playing and I might start replaying Portal 2.

Been playing Final Fantasy IX on and off for the last 8 years!!! Only completed it twice but its definatly my faverite game. Also getting back into Skyrim and Toejam and Earl, both really good games!!

CaptainObliviace

I just started The Last Story for the wii. It's ok so far, but I haven't really had a chance to just sit down and play it, so we'll see how it goes.

I got frustrated because I rarely play anything, but I'm interested in many games, so I bought few used games and am now playing Mass Effect 1 - and it's awesome :)

• Like 1

Right now I'm replaying Fallout 3 again thanks to an awesome fanfic I'm reading now. Just finished Mass Effect 3 after a long delay because of the ending. Don't have EC so...yeah.

Guest Scarlet Spider

I've been thinking lately about going back and playing Megaman & Bass on my GBA, but then i remember how much of a pain in the ass Coldman is and then i choose not to. ;<

If i did start playing a game, tonight actually (Since i might set up my Gamecube again). I might just go back and re-play RE4 and this time try and beat it under the hardest difficulty. I doubt it though. :rolleyes:

I got frustrated because I rarely play anything, but I'm interested in many games, so I bought few used games and am now playing Mass Effect 1 - and it's awesome :)

I just started Mass Effect again. I'm on my level 50+ playthrough, for taking this character through the entire trilogy.

Twice.

for myself, it is: kingdom hearts one, .hack//g.u., and final fantasy x-2.

I love g.u for the twists and turns and for the insatiable need to learn more, but I hate hate hate how it ends. gotta get version two to continue.

kingdom hearts is fun, but thereare so many bosses, it gets tedious. but I love the story line.

same with x-2, love the story line and the prettiness. just wish my directional pad was working so i can do that darn chocobo quest.

I miss playing Kingdom Hearts!

I'm playing so much stuff at the same time...

The Sims 3

Still Life

Zelda: Twilight Princess (my wii went crazy and I lost all my saves. I don't know if I have the strength to play through all that again)

Lego Harry Potter years 5-7 (I LOVE lego games, and I'm not ASHAMED. lol)

Epic Mickey (I'm a sucker for most Disney things)

Rune Factory: tides of destiny

Yakuza 2

And the MMOs:

Lord of the Rings Online

Torchlight II

RainbowEuphoria

Well, I've still got a game of Pokemon Fire Red on my DS and my friends at school have been playing Tales of Graces with me on their PS3.

Started on Mass Effect 3. It turns out that trudging throughout the galaxy, picking up all those asari matriarch writings and armoury licences was actually worth something after all.

Well, recently I've been playing Star Trek Elite Force II a hell of a lot on my laptop. And I've been playing Temple Run and Pool on my iPad recently, amongst other games.

**Is easily occupied!**

• 2 weeks later...
RainbowEuphoria

We got a Wii U for Christmas. My sister and I play Super Mario and Nintendo Land on that. My favorite mini game for Nintendo Land is the Pikmin Adventure. It's a lot of fun! :)

Princess Flufflebutt

Since I've been back home for Christmas and yet too leave I've been playing Aliens vs. Predator 2. And, oh, I found Okami and been loving the crap out of it.

Guild Wars 2, but not very active now since christmas... Not sure if I'm going to abandon it or take it up again.

Anyone looking forward to the new Aliens/Colonial Marines game. It was supposed to come out what feels like 5 years ago and it will probably be delayed again, but fingers crossed, it should hit the shelves in February. 2014. :blink:

Storm Dancing

Does anybody know of an RPG for the 360 that's really good? it's about time to get another game and I want an RPG but I hate really bad ones.(Two Worlds disaster,don't ask). I've played Divinity and Amalur: The Reckoning and they both rocked. Any others besides the obvious ones of Fable and Oblivion?

Limbo

Bit Trip Runner

Skyrim

Oblivion

........... Harvest Moon DS :blush:

I would seriously recommend Bit Trip Runner, it's crazy frustrating, but so good

Borderlands 2 after a stretch of Saint's Row: the Third. It's nice to have a computer to play games after like 8 years, and a recent run away from consoles. I have a list of things to get but I want to see a price drop in Skyrim and Guild Wars 2.

I'm playing Pokemon Black 2 (I'm in the middle of grinding my team up for the seventh Gym), and currently involved in a Let's Play of Sonic 2006 with some of my friends. This is the link to the first in the series, and this channel has the rest of our videos (WIP, this and our Bionicle LP).

I play WoW currently, my friend gave me as a gift a game card for 2 months so I can finally go further than 20 level and I love it :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
The Great WTF

*pins thread to top of forum forum*

And because I don't give this thread enough love, currently playing Pokemon Black 2, re-playing FFVII, and doing a co-op campaign marathon of the Gears of War series with Gin.

Guest Scarlet Spider

I suppose i'll finish my answer here then. So far it's only Pokemon Black 2. And as far as the others it's Resident Evil 4 and Super smash bros for the GameCube.

Sorry, WTF. I didn't know there was already a topic about this. :o

Guild Wars 2 (getting back to it a bit)

Minecraft periodically

League of Legends

And a ton from my Steam library. Curse you holiday sales!