What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

I'm playing Epic Mickey on my Wii. I'm a huge Disney fan (worked for them for 5 years) but getting super frustrated cos I'm getting stuck in a few areas. Have to admit I've started using google to figure out ways to the next levels lol.

• Like 1
I randomly remembered how much I LOVED Portal, so I decided to give it a replay. Still love it...I can't remember most of the rooms, so it's like I'm playing it for the first time again.

Lots of Rock Band Blitz too.

Have you tried Portal 2? It's really great! and a bit longer than the original portal!

icannotswimorcycle

Really glad this thread got pinned :)

Currently playing Anarchy Reigns which is good but the combats not very deep so it gets a little too repetitive. Fun in short bursts though. Making my way through the Midway Arcade Origins collection as well and playing some Space Harrier.

Crooked Ascension

I play a lot. Here we go:

Battlefield 3

XCOM:Enemy Unknown

Medieval Total War:2

Mortal Kombat

Dishounered

Hitman: Absolution

The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

CaptainObliviace

This last week, I got an urge to play all my Rune Factory games. All 5 of them... I think it's because I can't wait for Rune Factory 4 to come here in the U.S. So, I've put all my other games on hold to relive the good days. :)

• Like 1

I've got a desire to racapture my youth (its not that far away honest) and play a good game of Doom!! I'll have to borrow my little spoon's wii and get a game - what do you suggest is Doom like for the wii?? Although I did notice on Amazon today that Tomb Raider is having a revamp and who wouldn't want to be Lara Croft !

Does Mario Kart Wii count?

• Like 1

I love playing but I rarely have time so I'm still playing games I bought years ago. :blush:

-Right now I'm mainly playing Darksiders.

-Off and on I also play Overlord II. I loved Overlord: Raising Hell, but while I like the darker tone of the second one, I keep getting lost. I NEVER get lost in games so it's extremely frustrating.

-I admit I've also yet to beat the first Assassin's Creed. I love it, but it's a hard game to come back to after not playing for a while.

-I also still haven't beaten Viking. I loved the game but I can't win the last boss battle!

And I was playing Sacred 2 before my sister took over the XBOX 360. I put in over 80 hours on the game and now I can't play it anymore. :(

Also playing Diablo III. Have a bit of a love/hate relationship with it, but I decided to stick it out and keep playing.

Civilisation V.

"The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons or entities in the game's historical setting".

The key word here, is intended.

I'm playing lost odyssey right now, it's a little like final fantasy, but better. Made by the same people too, i think. :ph34r:

I'm playing lost odyssey right now, it's a little like final fantasy, but better. Made by the same people too, i think. :ph34r:

The creator of Final Fantasy created Lost Odyssey, but other than he and Nobuo doing music, there weren't a lot of people who worked on Final Fantasy. Reason being that Hironobu created his own game studio after he left Square Soft when it merged with Enix, but a lot of the big names in Final Fantasy still remained with Square, or in Nobuo Uematsu's case, are still commissioned by Square Enix.

As for games I'm playing. I'm mostly finished with Dragon Quest VIII and recently started up Rune Factory Frontier for the Wii.

Miasmatic Muscaria

Skyrim as of late due to the fact that I got it a month ago (yeah....a little late to the party). I'm loving it so far though--just roaming the lands, annihilating all who stand in my path while wearing the somewhat creepy Masque of Clavicus Vile (wearing a lot of legendary+ armor to compensate....I like having two horns and a null expression).

I had Lost Odyssey. I could never get into it; I don't like JRPGs.

The creator of Final Fantasy created Lost Odyssey, but other than he and Nobuo doing music, there weren't a lot of people who worked on Final Fantasy. Reason being that Hironobu created his own game studio after he left Square Soft when it merged with Enix, but a lot of the big names in Final Fantasy still remained with Square, or in Nobuo Uematsu's case, are still commissioned by Square Enix.

As for games I'm playing. I'm mostly finished with Dragon Quest VIII and recently started up Rune Factory Frontier for the Wii.

Is that right? I don't know i never really played FF. Think i read something about it on the box. ^_^ Not really my game style, i like bashing things.

I'm playing through Silent Hill 2 again. I'm thinking of doing an entire series playthrough.

I did just that for the first time, but SH1 was by FAR the best one. Kinda skipped the room, like once the apartment got all hissy! It all seemed like backtracking anyways. Played all the new ones. shattered memories was fun too. Such a great series.

now just started playing rules of rose for ps2. I love the story so far holy crap. Survival-horror games are the best!

oh and I'm also playing my favorite racing game called Wip3out SE. There's tons of Wipeout games they're all so good!!!!

Pokemon White II, Europa Universalis III, Crusader Kings II, Victoria II, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Civilization IV

Pokemon White II, Europa Universalis III, Crusader Kings II, Victoria II, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Civilization IV

YES.

I'm playing EUIII right now. Eat it France! Eat it so hard! I will ram my claims to Normandie and Caux into your eyeballs with my vastly superior navy.

Actually I don't have a CB against France. Which is annoying because I have spent the better part of 250 years cultivating a vast military alliance, including Spain, a usefully positioned country with lots and lots of manpower.

i'm playing crusader kings 2, i have EU3 i just havent gotten around to playing it, paradox makes some really great games

icannotswimorcycle

I've been splitting my time between quite a few games recently as there are loads I have to play.

Racing- Blur, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Smash Cars

Action- Lollipop Chainsaw

RPG- Dragon's Dogma

Side-scrolling beat'em up- Final Fight: Double Impact

Stealth/Action- Metal Gear Solid

MGS is for the first time! Didn't have a PS1 or 2 so never got into the series. Finally got tempted to buy this, the hd collection and 4 because I want to experience the full story before playing Revengeance. I know they're completely different styles of games and it's probably the worst reason to try these classics but I'm glad to finally be playing them.

infinityandbeyond

Dark Galaxy on android, skyrim (still) on pc ...waitin' for Elder scrolls online.

I'm playing a lot of Skyrim right for the moment with lots of Mods (man there's a lot of talented people out there).

I like playing mmorpg but ever since most have become a grind fest to end content I kind of just lost interest. It was a past-time for me to spend some time with guildmates at one time now it's just boring.

I like economic sims.

The Great WTF

I now have the severe urge to play through the Silent Hill games again. I have no effing clue where my original copies of 1 and 2 went, so I'm probably going to have to pop by GameStop and get the HD remake of 2 and 3 and beg my brother for his copy of 1. -_- But that's what I'll be playing for the next few weeks. I might even crack and buy Book of Memories for my PSVita...

Ironically....Silent Hill 1 XD

And you can buy Silent Hill 1 on the PlayStation 3. I heard the HD remakes weren't good though...the voice acting was apparently butchered (they replaced voice actors for some reason) and there are glitches in the graphics and gameplay.

I now have the severe urge to play through the Silent Hill games again. I
have no effing clue where my original copies of 1 and 2 went, so I'm
probably going to have to pop by GameStop and get the HD remake of 2 and
3 and beg my brother for his copy of 1. -_- But that's what I'll be playing for the next few weeks. I might even crack and buy Book of Memories for my PSVita...

The Great WTF

-_- Figures. All the HD remakes sucked, so why wouldn't this one? It's better than nothing, though. I don't know if I want to attempt a Silent Hill game on my Vita (Final Fantasy, sure, but a horror game?) so I'll have to wait until I can get my hands on a PS3. Currently my GameStop is sold out of everything by the new SuperSlims and those things are pure crap. Manager wouldn't sell me one if I asked him. I want a fat boy if I can get hands on it, but I'll settle for a Slim.

I've got a desire to racapture my youth (its not that far away honest) and play a good game of Doom!! I'll have to borrow my little spoon's wii and get a game - what do you suggest is Doom like for the wii?? Although I did notice on Amazon today that Tomb Raider is having a revamp and who wouldn't want to be Lara Croft !

First Person Shooters are pretty slim pickings on the Wii, Conduit 2 (the first one is not worth buying unless it's dirt cheap) and GoldenEye would be your best bet probably.

Today (and probably all weekend) is definately a Sega weekend, will have to drag out the Saturn & Genesis and play Ghouls & Ghosts or something.

The Great WTF

So I got sidetracked from my Silent Hill spree when Gin put this strange post-apocalyptic steampunk game called Resonance of Fate in front of me. I don't think I'm going to be emerging for a while.

Princess Flufflebutt

So, I got a semi-new graphics card and I've been playing Bioshock 1 and 2, making bad decisions all the way, some Hitman: Blood Money because strangling people and stealing their clothes is fun, and some Aliens vs. Predator, but my computer crashes after a little while of that.