Myers-Briggs: 16 Personalities

n7vulcan

Myers-Briggs (MBTI) Personality Types  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Myers-Briggs (MBTI) Personality Type?

• INFP
    • INFJ
    • INTJ
    • INTP
    • ISFJ
    • ISFP
    • ISTP
    • ISTJ
    • ENFJ
    • ENFP
    • ENTJ
    • ENTP
    • ESFJ
    • ESFP
    • ESTJ
    • ESTP
  2. 2. Do you feel your given personality type is accurate?

• Yes
    • No
    • Mostly
    • A little

This poll is closed to new votes

Introverts rule the internet. I'm not at all surprised by these results.

I'm an INTP, and it fits me pretty well.

We have so few introverts on here!

I read a stat one time that INFJ's (my personality type) are the least common, making up 2% of the population. But there seems to be a lot on here. Hmmm......

Actually, I lied. I'm an ISFP. I seem to get a different result with each test, but this seems to be the result I get the most. I'll throw the towel in and admit I'm not as special/rare as I wish I was. :P

Although in complete honesty I do not relate to my personality description at all.

• 2 weeks later...

ENFJ and I think it fits me really well. Not surprised about all the introverts, I mean, it's the internet. And maybe some people discovered asexuality more easily because of the internet? Just speculating, but I know that I never would have known otherwise. Introverts are fabulous, though. There's nothing better than slowing down and staying in with one of my introvert buddies.

PerformativeSurprise

When I was younger, I typically got INTJ. But now, I seem to more often get INTP. Both fit, but I think INTP is a little more accurate.

just another fangirl

Wow there's a lot of fellow INTJ's on here!

scarletlatitude

I am surprised at how many INTJ's we have. I thought we were like magical unicorns. :P I am not so surprised that we have so many introverts. I mean, we are online. What better way for introverts to be social. ;)

It's weird that in most websites I've come across, the N types dominate when they are supposedly far less common than S types.

VindicatorPhoenix

INFP for me. It's crazy accurate when I look at the description, it's like: whoa, I'm reading a story about me! :)

Phiffenella

Yet another INFP here. Not many Es hanging around the Internet...:)

INFP but also ENTP is quite accurate.

INTJ. I think some scientist should do something clever with this asexual/INTJ correlation :D

MarieIsEatingTacobell

I got ISFJ, apparently also known as "The Defender". Cool! I say my results were pretty spot on.

Paranoid Android

I'm very likely an INTP, although the possibility of being an INFP does exist.

• 2 weeks later...
SwirlyKitten

I'm INTJ and super proud of it. However I was told that only like 2% of the population is INTJ that makes me sad.

Great to see so many INTJs here. I've gotten that on multiple tests, and it holds up.

I am INTP, or INTJ, depending on the day... or at least according to the multiple tests I've taken.

Today I was an INTP, so that's what I checked.

Unsurprisingly, the INTJ and INTP types are quite popular among aces... :D

I've gotten INFJ and INFP before, so I wasn't sure what to choose.

Perissodactyla

I take this test every few months and often get a little different result each time.

So I say I'm XNXX, since N remains constant, while the other binary attributes, X, oscillate.

I don't know how often most people take the test, but I recommend doing so.

My guess is that one's personality changes to some extent (in Some people) in relation to environment and social context.

A statement of this idea is:

"Individual subjects are presented principally as produced by social forces, rather than acting as powerful independent agents with self-produced identities."

and it's debated.

(source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interpellation_%28philosophy%29 )

kayoftheroundtable

I'm between INTJ and INFJ, with a 1% bias towards INTJ so I ticked that one X)

ISTJ! I'm a walking calculator that can't tell when people are joking. Vulcan, computer, been called all those things! :)

LeftyGreenMario

I believe I got ISFP, composer, although I think I was close to "INFP", the healer.

I don't believe it's extremely accurate because there is no scientific basis in these tests, especially for the latter three "personality" types. So, I don't think its results are valid and should be taken seriously.

I do identify myself as an extremely introvert, artsy person, but the personality descriptions the Myers-Briggs provides are really, really vague. "You're nice at times, but you often disagree." "You are sometimes insecure about yourself". That's pretty much everyone.

TophatNTails

Personality type: INFJ (describes me very well, actually)

Sexual orientation: asexual

Romantic orientation: grey-romantic

Other relevant orientations, relating to human contact: bi-sensual, sex-repulsed and don't have that many friends (I have one best friend, and a couple of less close ones), mostly because I feel like I don't have much in common with my peers.

Psychological issues: moderate social anxiety and mild Asperger's syndrome

LawOfTheSeas

Interesting that there are so many up the top of the list - the IN section.

I myself have taken tests many times, and almost always come out as INTP, and I think it describes me really well. However, I have one friend who saw me register as ISFJ, and is convinced that I am that. Unsure how it happened really. Maybe the score was tallied differently? I can't tell.

Sexual orientation: Asexual

Romantic orientation: Demi-romantic.

Psychological stuff: Mild depression, high anxiety, High-Functioning Aspergers.

INFP here! :P It's interesting how the majority of people here is introverted, though :huh:

Archived