Myers-Briggs: 16 Personalities

n7vulcan

Myers-Briggs (MBTI) Personality Types  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Myers-Briggs (MBTI) Personality Type?

• INFP
    • INFJ
    • INTJ
    • INTP
    • ISFJ
    • ISFP
    • ISTP
    • ISTJ
    • ENFJ
    • ENFP
    • ENTJ
    • ENTP
    • ESFJ
    • ESFP
    • ESTJ
    • ESTP
  2. 2. Do you feel your given personality type is accurate?

• Yes
    • No
    • Mostly
    • A little

This poll is closed to new votes

I really dislike this personality type system, I am literally in the middle of both S/N and J/P. In all tests I do I therefore end up either ISTJ, ISTP, INTP or INTJ. So yeah... I can't answer this one >> I am introverted and "thinking", that much I am able to say.

Low iron, "bleeding issues".

No psychological issues.

The rest stands under my picture.

Adding: Yeah, right, forgot. I don't like touching people, no offence but you all better keep a lil distance.

Toby The Casual Prince

I have taken the test more than one and gotten different results. I am on the edge between F and T and like I think J/P

J. van Deijck

I have taken around 40 and all of them gave me the INFJ as a result :< I guess i'm weird.

Skycaptain

INTP-T Logician

82% introverted

84% intuitive

40% thinking

62% prospecting

38% turbulent

my view, introverted yes, intuitive yes, but both of those should be higher. Thinking and prospecting.... Turbulent, well I love routine but am random , so *&^%£ knows

GoosePeelings

I'm an IxTP, actually, I've never fully seen which one I am more. I voted ISTP.

I'm an INFJ!

I'm a very logical person, though, so I'd 100% fall under INTJ if I weren't so emotional and... feel-y. I just tend to be more people-smart than math/logic-smart, so I guess that reflects the F better than T. I've got many INTJ relatives and friends, so I'll fit right in with both majorities of the community! It's pretty funny how the rarer types are much more common here.

It begs the question, though: does the "nerdy [iNTJ] person isn't interested in sex" stigma stem from asexuality? ^^

INFJ, which is pretty accurate I think. I am introverted in some ways, but I'd readily put myself in front for something I am truly passionate or feel strongly about.

• 2 weeks later...

INFJ. Took the test twice in course of few years, got the same result each time. The rarest type. Might explain why it's so hard for me to actually find friends, cause it seems to me that this type is just ... complicated to understand? IDK.

I think it's perfectly accurate though. :D

LeaveOnYourColours

I've taken the test tons of times and I always get INFJ. It's really accurate and supposed to be pretty rare in the general population. I feel like there aren't many people emotionally like me around and especially in my family so I believe it's not just saying that. In my opinion, it's a nice personality to have. I'm reserved but very emotional and empathetic and quietly supportive, but I do have a tendency to pull away from people in a hurry to avoid pain and not look back. In that way I am judging, which refers to making decisions the outside world perceives.

I never seem to find fellow ENTPs... And when I do, we end up hating each other.

Groovy Teacakes

Very few Extroverts. I'm an ENFP, like the third E that has commented.

LocustTheLurker

Proud ISFP!

I never seem to find fellow ENTPs... And when I do, we end up hating each other.

I hate you already for taking MBTI seriously.

:^)

I got INTJ, which seems to fit me pretty well

• 2 weeks later...
chuckylover911

I'm an IXFP. I've taken the test several times and the result I get is usually INFP or ISFP.

speedyhobbit

INFP! Somewhat near center of N/S and T/F but consistently register as INFP regardless. It just annoys me when they assume everyone wants a typical heterosexual relationship.

IxTP, slighty more S than N so I voted ISTP. It's also the one I relate the most with, and the one that match my job. I was given the test in therapy and the result was INTx, leaning on INTP, but when I take the test online I usually get ISTP and that reflects more my need for manual work. (Sometimes INTP shows up too.) I love my formulas but if I can't apply them on some real problems I get bored very easily and lose all my focus.

Also never understood why they even considered J. I'm clearly too chaotic and, let's say, freely organised to be J.

INTJ for life! I have never met one before, but apparently it is common on AVEN! Where are my fellow INTJs??!

EmpathyAce

Interesting that a majority of the asexual community is on the Introvert spectrum, and INTJ the most common no less.

I honestly wonder sometimes what the connection between personality and (a)sexuality must be...

kelseygurl

I wonder if the high number of introverts is an ace thing or if it's like this on all forums.

Archived