The totally gratuitous 'Telecaster and Ceebs are finally visiting' thread

6 hours ago, Kimmie. said:

OMG you are adorable!

We kinda are tbh. -_- 😂

• Like 4

Perhaps you could give us a few statistics about him, since many of us think visually:  how tall he is, color of hair and eyes, nose configuration, body type, that kind of thing.  I think we have seen photos of you, enough so I can t least picture you.  But we're hearing of this guy who's basically a ghost, and outline -- we need more!

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, Sally said:

Perhaps you could give us a few statistics about him, since many of us think visually:  how tall he is, color of hair and eyes, nose configuration, body type, that kind of thing.  I think we have seen photos of you, enough so I can t least picture you.  But we're hearing of this guy who's basically a ghost, and outline -- we need more!

You saw a photo once cos I sent you one in a PM. :ph34r:

But yeah I feel like he probably isn't super enthusiastic about his photo being posted, because privacy reasons and trouble we've had with... people being creepy. Description though, sure lol. Short like me (he says 5'6" but I asked yesterday if he was sure he wasn't 5'5" 😂), which I'm grateful for cos things (hugs, sexytimey stuff) are more awkward when there's a massive height difference, greying hair, a beard that he grew back in 2020 cos I mentioned that I like beards on men lol, glasses...

There's a pic I took yesterday when we were at the lake and I convinced him to take his shoes and socks off and wade in the water a little bit with me that I'm dying to post. Just a candid snap that he didn't know I was taking as he was removing his sock lol. I really love it for some reason. Maybe I'll put it up later in a spoiler and then delete it after a bit...

• Like 4

You know... here you go, a handful of unedited snaps from down at the lake yesterday afternoon. I took him to one of my favourite spots right by the water, off the waterfront trail. There's a Tele pic in there somewhere. None of me cos I didn't get round to taking a selfie, but everyone on AVEN has seen my face plenty lol.

(Please please please don't quote.)

29-E42356-EBC1-48-DF-A8-A7-E169323033-F1

357-AA100-D88-C-4-B32-B78-D-AE298-E7-DF8

0-EFCCA32-AF1-A-4-A1-E-80-BC-3-D5390-B9-

EF09-E3-A5-A20-A-49-D5-A611-4-E4-DC1713-

[edited]

EADBCC44-9121-41-AD-ABC3-FC91-BC27-D20-C

Edited by Ceebs
  • Like 13
Captain_Tass

@Ceebs This is officially my favourite thread on AVEN. Tele seems so happy! Also, these photos are beautiful and I love the one with the green glass that's been smoothed over by the water, these are always a treat to find!

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Life Of Tass said:

@Ceebs This is officially my favourite thread on AVEN.

Awwwwww 😁

3 minutes ago, Life Of Tass said:

Tele seems so happy!

Mm he does haha, which is massively important to me. ❤️

4 minutes ago, Life Of Tass said:

Also, these photos are beautiful and I love the one with the green glass that's been smoothed over by the water, these are always a treat to find!

Thanks! It's one of my very favourite spots in my city. I love living by a lake so much. And yep, beach glass... I was looking for tiny shells and came across the piece of glass and was definitely not just leaving it there haha.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, SilenceRadio said:

That place looks really cool! It's like some hidden paradise!

Yeah, it's beautiful.

Tele's concluded that Canadian television ads are less snarky than British ones. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel like I'm going to have a meltdown. Just wanna go home to my flat. I'm tired of the hotel and I have bad vertigo. At least Tele's here to sob all over. 🙃

• Like 3

It does look like a cool verdant paradise.

Spoiler

And the guy does look happy (and kind of teddy bearish :lol: )

But I didn't see anything or say anything.

Sorry you are not feeling so great. Best wishes.

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, daveb said:

It does look like a cool verdant paradise.

Looks are kinda deceiving, it's sooooo hot. We've got a heat warning in effect. It's 31°C and with the humidity factored in it's supposed to feel like 41°C. 😩

• Like 2

More hotel room domesticity. You know, in case anyone thought sexual couples are just going at it all the time lol. Far too hot to do much outside and I just wanna take it easy. He's reading and I'm listening to a podcast. Old married couple basically. 😂

CCF1768-D-CDA6-469-B-B328-5-AF6-A8-C0-CE

• Like 8

You two are made for each other.

• Like 3

Ceebs and Tele, congrats on finally getting to spend time together in person! Add me to the list for being surprised this is the first time : O I'm glad you two are enjoying yourselves so much despite the hotel situation. Great pictures at the lake, such a nice spot : ) 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

You two are made for each other.

You know, I do think so...

7 minutes ago, Starry Sky said:

Great pictures at the lake, such a nice spot : ) 

We attempted to go to one of my other favourite spots along the waterfront, a public beach, but it was waaayyyyy too peopley given how hot it is outside. Maybe we'll go back when it's not a Saturday afternoon lol. Like the dead of the night or something. 😂

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Sally said:

But we're hearing of this guy who's basically a ghost, and outline -- we need more!

I just assumed Ceebs was cuddling with a silver guitar this entire time. :P

• Like 5

I don't know why, but I was expecting a top hat and a monocle.

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, Philip027 said:

I don't know why, but I was expecting a top hat and a monocle.

😂😂😂

I mean, I can ask him to put that getup on...

• Like 1

I don't know why, but I was expecting someone 6 feet 5 inches, and rake-thin.  Perhaps because I was thinking in terms of my "ideal" man, and yet my longtime partner was 5 feet 7 inches on a good day, and not heavy but not thin, and I thought he was perfect.  And of course a beard, which I like. I think compatible height does make a difference, for cuddling.  

I'm sorry you're not physically feeling well; having gone through a period of vertigo last year, that is awful -- it's difficult to move without feeling nauseated.  However, you are seeing how Tele reacts to you in person not being tip-top, and he has passed that test!  Just being together is comfortable for both of your.  💕

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Sally said:

And of course a beard

Mmmmm beard. :wub:

And mm yep, no one in the world has made me feel as... safe. Secure. Comforted. I really could not ask for a better person.

• Like 4

I laughed, I cried, this thread is better than Cats! ♥️

We are tight on time, so I can only point out what’s been glaringly missed in this thread so far:

We should be grateful the quality of Tele’s choice in women is better than the quality of choice regarding the literature he reads.

but then curiosity got me too! I had to know 😱

Spoiler

0556-F49-C-CF1-B-4-BC1-BA77-6311-B91-CCB

😱 so you probably thought I was gobsmacked to find out…

Spoiler

3895-B620-4-E22-4-E4-F-9139-364-ABFADE55

NOT!

Of COURSE this answer is the correct and expected outcome. It’s AVEN after all. 🙄😂

How EVER did you two meet on this here forum? Haha

Love you guys! Enjoy your time together. Back in a bit when I can decompress. XOXO 😘 

• Like 5

And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this spectacular thread here in SPFA!

🤗

• Like 2
Captain_Tass
6 minutes ago, Traveler40 said:

We should be grateful the quality of Tele’s choice in women is better than the quality of choice regarding the literature he reads.

but then curiosity got me too! I had to know 😱

Reveal hidden contents

😱 so you probably thought I was gobsmacked to find out…

Reveal hidden contents

NOT!

Of COURSE this answer is the correct and expected outcome. It’s AVEN after all. 🙄😂

THIS IS ABOUT THE FUNNIEST POST I'VE EVER SEEN, LIKE, EVER 🤣

• Like 2

@Traveler40 Lmao. I asked him what it was earlier and he said some sort of thriller written by an American journalist guy... I think...?

18 minutes ago, Traveler40 said:

And THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this spectacular thread here in SPFA!

Mm I felt it belonged here.

There's been surprisingly little mention of sex so far despite it being SPFA, however I will say that Tele is very ticklish and I am evil, which is a fun combination 😈... and apparently a tickle fight can eventually lead to, ummm, his mouth in very very satisfying places. 😂

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Ceebs said:

Looks are kinda deceiving, it's sooooo hot. We've got a heat warning in effect. It's 31°C and with the humidity factored in it's supposed to feel like 41°C. 😩

Oh, I didn't mean cool in terms of temperature.

We are having the heat here today, too. :( 

(100F/37C raw temp, but also apparently the "feels like" temp)

1 hour ago, Ceebs said:

written by an American journalist guy... I think...?

Uh, think again. No one here “shags” or leaves scripture class to have a quick “fag”.  

See Tele’s book. It’s all there….🤣

Spoiler

0195-F0-B0-70-FD-4-CEB-A81-E-223-A1-B768

That dude needs you! Take him to the bookstore while he’s there. 🙄. You’re both welcome! 😘

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Traveler40 said:

Uh, think again. No one here “shags” or leaves scripture class to have a quick “fag”.  

I just asked again, it's a British author yeah. I got the rest of it right though haha. It's a thriller, the author is a writer for The Guardian but writing under a different name.

6 minutes ago, Traveler40 said:

Take him to the bookstore while he’s there.

Incidentally, there's a huge bookstore right near our hotel...

• Like 1

Well, we’ve only incidentally seen one page of said “thrill”er. 

🤔  😬

I stand by my earlier words: “Think again!” Hahahahaha

Go to the huge bookstore. It’s calling you both! 🤣 🥰

• Like 2

Helluva a week - too much to type, but a little bit of everything happened. Snapped this pic yesterday to dovetail with yours in this thread:

Spoiler

AB6-F3-EDA-9-F38-45-AF-8-A2-F-C15-F68746

It’s not perfectly balanced which drives me nuts, but I had to cut out the people! Haha

No one was taking off shoes or socks. We wear Chacos when we “lake” ‘round here. 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Ceebs said:

@Traveler40 Lmao. I asked him what it was earlier and he said some sort of thriller written by an American journalist guy... I think...?

Mm I felt it belonged here.

There's been surprisingly little mention of sex so far despite it being SPFA, however I will say that Tele is very ticklish and I am evil, which is a fun combination 😈... and apparently a tickle fight can eventually lead to, ummm, his mouth in very very satisfying places. 😂

Blargh.   It is wonderful that you and he are comfortable enough to talk about that here, and I apologize for....blarghhhh!!!!!...reacting that way.  

*Going to wash mouth out*