The totally gratuitous 'Telecaster and Ceebs are finally visiting' thread

35 minutes ago, Philip027 said:

Make sure you and Tele get your "what are you talking about; what chair?" stories straight beforehand.

Oh good point.

And hrmmmmmm... yeah, gotta check if the chair is disassembleable now. :ph34r:

• Like 3

I was hoping you and T would do something really astounding, or elegant, or mysterious, or illegal (not just stealing a chair, excitingly illegal), or, you know, not just sex.  (Of course I can't imagine sex being any of those things but I am asexual so ignore that.)  How much time do you have left?  I will hope that your body will recognize what a wonderful chance it has to just get the hell out of your way and let you (and T) fly for the sun, or the moon, or maybe even a movie.  If you must include sex (although I don't understand why), take that particular activity to the park and maybe get arrested or be videoed and see yourselves on Youtube?  Perhaps you could steal a whole chair and have sex in the chair in the hotel lobby?  If you went to a movie, you could sit down in front and have sex there.   I'll blarrgghh off now.      

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Sally said:

I'll blarrgghh off now.      

😂😂😂

No, please continue. Give me some more creative sex ideas. Those are good.

Gotta check out the disassembling possibilities of that chair here soon lol, we have to be out of here in three hours.

But also, mmmmm... morning sex. That was a very pleasant way to wake up. :ph34r: 

5 hours ago, Sally said:

How much time do you have left?

He's here till the 20th. 11 more days then?

One of the docs I worked for used to cross out the T-U-M on sample packs of TUMS-EX and leave them in the patient bathroom.

• Like 1
Mountain House
7 hours ago, Ceebs said:

gotta check if the chair is disassembleable

Lol, or you could just ask. Maybe the chairs are in the pool because they're getting rid of them.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Mountain House said:

Lol, or you could just ask. Maybe the chairs are in the pool because they're getting rid of them.

Tele said he could ask at the desk. I'm not assertive enough. 😂

I feel like he should say something like I fell in love with the chair and he wants to use it it propose to me lol. They couldn't say no to that, could they?! 

• Like 5

Finally back in my flat tonight. Plumbing issue still isn't totally fixed, but at least there's running water. When we drove in, there were city workers drilling a massive hole in the drive. Today has been... a lot. Had to go back to the hotel once to get something we'd left in the room, which fucked me right off. I don't cope with stressful situations well at all, I'm not a calm and patient person (some of it is undoubtedly OCD and ADHD stuff) and I feel kinda overwhelmed and very tired and was on the verge of being meltdown-y earlier... but we're back here. Tbh it's actually somehow a bit disconcerting rather than comforting, like I've been away for many weeks or something. Tele's been absolutely lovely and supportive though, and seems quite happy reading on my sofa and giving me a bit of quiet and space haha.

Anywho. I realise I haven't narcissistically posted my face yet in this thread, so have a selfie with the hedgehog (or rather, 'hedge-hug') mug Tele bought me at the bookstore yesterday. I swear I'll try to get one of both of us at some point lol.

592-D1-B2-B-DD4-D-4119-84-E9-296445-D3-B

• Like 9

Also we didn't take the chair. ☹️

• Like 4

You will forever obsess over the chair….haha

Glad you’re home, however stressful it was upon reentry. Tele needs to be in your space for a whole host of reasons. ♥️

• Like 5

I love your shirt Ceebs. It sounds like you have just that : ) What a great couple. It's so beautiful how things have are evened out with you two being together. Also love your strat necklace :D Glad you're home with running water but sad a chair did not get adopted into a loving family

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Ceebs said:

Sounds like one of you needs to look up and find a way to order the exact same chair and have it mysteriously appear in your lives some years down the road. :P

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Traveler40 said:

Tele needs to be in your space for a whole host of reasons. ♥️

That sure is true, yep.

2 hours ago, Starry Sky said:

I love your shirt Ceebs. It sounds like you have just that : ) What a great couple.

I love my shirt too, haha. Bought it a few months ago from We're Not Really Strangers

Also love your strat necklace :D

Lol yeah, my Strat necklace predates me and Tele being A Thing. I have a Strat that I've off and on attempted to learn to play.

but sad a chair did not get adopted into a loving family

😢😂

2 hours ago, Arctangent said:

Sounds like one of you needs to look up and find a way to order the exact same chair and have it mysteriously appear in your lives some years down the road. :P

Trust me, I'm on it lol.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Ceebs said:

I'm kind of upset about that.  I find I can deal with you having a lot of sex because I expected that, mainly because, you know, you are both sexuals and that's what sexuals do, even though it just seems so.......blarrrggghhhhh.   But the chair -- I was really fixated on that chair.  I think before Tele flies off to Blighty, you must go back to that hotel and attempt to abscond with the/one of those chair(s).  See, if you do so, and you are caught, Tele will not be able to fly off until he has served his time in Canada.  Where you can visit him, possibly even with whatever they call being able to have sex with your partner who is in jail.  

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Sally said:

See, if you do so, and you are caught, Tele will not be able to fly off until he has served his time in Canada.  Where you can visit him, possibly even with whatever they call being able to have sex with your partner who is in jail.  

That is an absolutely brilliant plan.

• Like 2
Windmills of My Mind
On 8/9/2022 at 2:06 PM, Ceebs said:

Gotta check out the disassembling possibilities of that chair here soon lol

Yeah, similar to how spies in the movies sneak a dissassembled sniper gun past checkpoints in individual parts. Then reassemble for the .... eeeehmm, ... deed?

• Like 2

FYI, there's a lot less sex happening than you guys might think lol. As it turns out, life issues get in the way of unrestrained, near-constant fucking even for sexuals who want to shag each other senseless. 🙃

It's all very domestic and normal life-y though, which is what we both wanted rather than something that seemed like a grand holiday detached from reality.

• Like 5

Examples of domesticity... did some medical appointment stuff this morning, went and got some bloodwork done, wandered round a grocery store (and watched Tele get very excited about the olive bar lol), bought him a sandwich at Tim Hortons (because Canada), and then investigated round a Staples because we're both nerds for stationery stuff...

...where I picked out 24 crayons. 😂

914-C975-B-CDF0-4-A9-C-81-D2-29-BCDF76-A

75-D3-F9-C0-1-B92-4-EBB-BCE8-8225844-D46

And now I'm exhausted because I've been awake all night feeling rubbishy and we're going to lie down and do absolutely nothing very chastely. 😂 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Ceebs said:

Examples of domesticity... did some medical appointment stuff this morning, went and got some bloodwork done, wandered round a grocery store (and watched Tele get very excited about the olive bar lol), bought him a sandwich at Tim Hortons (because Canada), and then investigated round a Staples because we're both nerds for stationery stuff...

...where I picked out 24 crayons. 😂

Hide contents

914-C975-B-CDF0-4-A9-C-81-D2-29-BCDF76-A

75-D3-F9-C0-1-B92-4-EBB-BCE8-8225844-D46

And now I'm exhausted because I've been awake all night feeling rubbishy and we're going to lie down and do absolutely nothing very chastely. 😂 

If one of you ever switches country and you thus become a living-together relationship, you might find that you have less sex than you do as an internet relationship.  

I prefer the term 'long-distance', as 'internet relationship' sounds weird and fake.

• Like 3
Purple Red Panda
4 hours ago, Ceebs said:

and then investigated round a Staples because we're both nerds for stationery stuff...

Stationery is oddly compelling for some reason,

• Like 3

Oh, I didn't know about the "pick a stick" thing.

Lego stores have "pick a brick" walls, where you can fill up a large cup with various bricks, and pay a flat rate per cup. It's limited to whatever bricks they have on the wall, but they change from time to time. A good way to get a bunch of bricks of particular types.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Ceebs said:

I prefer the term 'long-distance', as 'internet relationship' sounds weird and fake.

It wasn't meant that way.  I specified "internet" because traditionally long-distance relationships have meant only phone and letter contact, but the internet has greatly expanded the options (as you know).  

Windmills of My Mind

Ceebs, I take my hat off for how you share your story with Tele with us. You are not afraid to talk about not only the highs but also the lows. As such I think you are an inspiration to many, in these days of social media where so many strive to uphold to the world an image of continuously riding the high waves of life. A heart felt thank you is in place. And I just love the nerdy humor and fun that you and Tele share. The mugs, T-shirts, chair, crayons etc. The knitted lobster deserves special mention, too.

• Like 7
22 hours ago, Ceebs said:

we're both nerds for stationery stuff

Haha. Me too. 

• Like 2
MidnightStar
13 hours ago, Windmills of My Mind said:

Ceebs, I take my hat off for how you share your story with Tele with us. You are not afraid to talk about not only the highs but also the lows. As such I think you are an inspiration to many, in these days of social media where so many strive to uphold to the world an image of continuously riding the high waves of life. A heart felt thank you is in place. And I just love the nerdy humor and fun that you and Tele share. The mugs, T-shirts, chair, crayons etc. The knitted lobster deserves special mention, too.

Agreed. I’ve been lurking and reading this thread whenever I pop into AVEN and have thoroughly enjoyed it. It’s made me smile several times. I’m so happy you’ve found happiness 🌈😊❤️

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Windmills of My Mind said:

The knitted lobster deserves special mention, too.

He sure does. 😂 Tele named him 'Werther', like the butterscotch (caramel?) sweets.

And yeah, there are lows. Not between us, we're very good as A Thing, but I've been exhausted and (as I've mentioned) not feeling well and unable to sleep properly. Finally did last night, enough to be functional today anyway. Had a big long chat and lots of crying on my part last evening... being scared of the future, who's doing what in terms of moving... etc. We were lying in bed, me having not slept yet, pretty much just clinging to each other and babbling stuff about how neither of us has felt as safe with or connected to someone else before (which we felt pre-visit anyway, but obviously it's there even more in person) and don't want to lose each other and all that sort of stuff.

Somehow we'll figure it out...

Right now we're at a park across the bay from where I live, sitting on a rock sipping coffee and watching/listening to the waves. A peaceful moment. Tele asked me to make an audio recording of the waves and send it to his email haha.

• Like 6

Also the phrase "...and then we could get married..." got used today when discussing future things, just nonchalantly like a very obvious thing, and I internally squealed. 😂

• Like 6

@ceebs! Updates on lurv please! And….where’s Tele? Been waiting for words from beyond. One week to go. Tick tock ♥️

• Like 1

🫢 :ph34r:

Nevermind! TMI is right! 🤣

Just lmk where to send the baby rattle should that be the happy outcome. 🤣

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Traveler40 said:

Nevermind! TMI is right! 🤣

Just lmk where to send the baby rattle should that be the happy outcome. 🤣

😂😂😂

Took me a moment to get what you meant there. But yeah, I assume you read this... lol. (There's more TMI I could post pertaining to that particular situation too... :ph34r:)

Also I have a bunch more photos from some excursions the other day but haven't got round to posting them yet.

• Like 2