The totally gratuitous 'Telecaster and Ceebs are finally visiting' thread

StarryNightAllAlone
31 minutes ago, Ceebs said:

Because, you know, all 53-year-old British men travel with a knitted lobster their Canadian partner sent them a year ago. :P 

F445158-D-493-D-4-E86-8-C1-F-E49-DC240-D

Do this have to do with that lobster joke you made?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, StarryNightAllAlone said:

Do this have to do with that lobster joke you made?

The thing about getting married with him in a lobster costume? Yes. 😂

• Like 4
StarryNightAllAlone
5 minutes ago, Ceebs said:

The thing about getting married with him in a lobster costume? Yes. 😂

Yeah. I wondered what that meant. 

• Like 1

I'm so happy that y'all get to see each other, best wishes. ❤

• Like 6

Few mins now and he'll be here. 😁

I'll probably go awol for a while cos I feel sick as shit right now and could just do with a fucking hug and all that. Will be back, though...

• Like 6

"Post something on the AVEN thread." - naked Telecaster

• Like 4
46 minutes ago, Ceebs said:

"Post something on the AVEN thread." - naked Telecaster

Does he want you to post a pic of his arse to prove he’s real?  XD  XD

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, ryn2 said:

Does he want you to post a pic of his arse to prove he’s real?  XD  XD

He said no. ☹️

• Like 5

Tfw you're trying to move to get your phone except someone is wrapped round you mostly asleep and you don't want to disturb them.

(I did it anyway lol.)

• Like 2

Will he kill me for posting this photo of how he happened to doze off with his lobster? Maybe! 😈

B88-C78-C9-1-F96-4-EAB-B3-D3-ADCDAA83-D9

• Like 7
23 hours ago, Ceebs said:

Thank you, same obviously. 😅 

Landlord isn't even paying for the hotel. By law he doesn't have to, and he's really cheap so he won't. He's a financial planner and quite well off... and also a penny-pincher. Tele and I joked about committing a murder together and how that would definitely be a very bonding couple's activity, and I said maybe we could end up as the subject of an episode of my favourite true crime podcast (Morbid).

(DISCLAIMER: THAT IS A JOKE. NO ONE IS MURDERING ANYONE.)

Well, if somehow that happens to...uh, happen, you have the perfecct getaway -- to England.  

So because your flat flooded, you will meet him to have The Sex in a hotel.  That sounds even more torrid.  (An old-fashioned word, kind of 30s-ish, much more elegant than "hot".)  Although The Sex won't be technically illicit, you could pretend that you are meeting in secret away from a cruel master who would imprison both of you if it were known that you'd actually met.  

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Ceebs said:

He said no. ☹️

Oh thank god for that.  I'm sure it's very handsome but I loved even my extremely handsome partner better with his clothes on.   

And the toilet paper has to be UNDER.  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Sally said:

So because your flat flooded, you will meet him to have The Sex in a hotel.  That sounds even more torrid.  (An old-fashioned word, kind of 30s-ish, much more elegant than "hot".)  Although The Sex won't be technically illicit, you could pretend that you are meeting in secret away from a cruel master who would imprison both of you if it were known that you'd actually met.  

So I just read that out loud to him as we lay here awake in the middle of the night immediately after... um well, you know... and I must say, we both quite like that idea lol. And yes, 'torrid' is a wayyyyy better word.

59 minutes ago, Sally said:

Oh dear, Sally. I am disappointed. ☹️

• Like 2

Poor thing, I found it very hard to leave the bed and let him sleep a bit more.

Mmmmmm sex is nice. 😂

2 hours ago, Sally said:

Huh.  I don't have you pegged as someone who's generally wrong, but I might have to reconsider now :<

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Ceebs said:

Poor thing, I found it very hard to leave the bed and let him sleep a bit more.

Mmmmmm sex is nice. 😂

I get that feeling.  More so with the former than the latter, but yeah.

This has me thinking back to the first time the eventual spouse and I hopped oceans to meet up in Canada for about three weeks.  It wasn't entirely... chaste, but was probably a lot more chaste than what I bet you guys have managed in just one day 🙄

• Like 3
Just now, Philip027 said:

It wasn't entirely... chaste, but was probably a lot more chaste than what I bet you guys have managed in just one day 🙄

Lmao probably. I still feel like absolute rubbish physically tbh, mostly gastrointestinal stuff that's been preventing me from getting adequate sleep, or any quality sleep at all.

But I mean... yeah... quite likely we've managed to be less chaste in the space of a little over half a day. 😅

Lots of non-sexytimey touching too, though. It's just lovely being close. I keep poking his face and being like, 'YOU'RE HERE' and he laughs every time. Being wrapped up in someone's arms is a wonderful feeling. And being able to run my hands over him. Today I learnt that Tele responds very very positively to massages lol.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Ceebs said:

I keep poking his face and being like, 'YOU'RE HERE' and he laughs every time.

I will tell you that after nearly eight years of knowing each other, seven years of mostly-on, briefly-off physical proximity, and four years of marriage, we still do basically this a lot.

Long distance relationships, huh?

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Philip027 said:

we still do basically this a lot

That's adorable.

11 minutes ago, Philip027 said:

Long distance relationships, huh?

Yuuuuuuup.

Worth it for the right person, though. I just don't want anyone else in the world.

In totally unrelated thoughts, that damn swivel chair is growing on me. I wanna... liberate it... from the hotel. :ph34r:

I mean, I could probably just buy one lol. That would be a better and more legal plan.

• Like 2
SilenceRadio
6 minutes ago, Ceebs said:

In totally unrelated thoughts, that damn swivel chair is growing on me. I wanna... liberate it... from the hotel. :ph34r:

I suppose that's a more legal bonding activity than murder.

• Like 3
Captain_Tass
40 minutes ago, Ceebs said:

Lots of non-sexytimey touching too, though. It's just lovely being close. I keep poking his face and being like, 'YOU'RE HERE' and he laughs every time. Being wrapped up in someone's arms is a wonderful feeling. And being able to run my hands over him. Today I learnt that Tele responds very very positively to massages lol.

Aww, you two just might make me believe in love again 😂

• Like 3

You're an awesome partner. I'd have totally woken him up by now. 

My partner J, he used to say "come get me around 2pm" then he'd roll into bed at 5am. 7am I'd be at his door. 

• Like 2

He's up now, although I wandered down to the hotel lobby while he was still asleep to grab him some free breakfast items (aka two bagels) if he didn't make it there in time.

Also lmaooooo Tele took his phone into the bathroom so he could listen to a political podcast while he was showering for like four minutes. That's dedicated nerd. 😂

• Like 3
Purple Red Panda
13 hours ago, Ceebs said:

He said no. ☹️

I now doubt that he even exists 🤣

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Purple Red Panda said:

I now doubt that he even exists 🤣

😂😂😂

Fair. No naked arse, no Tele.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ceebs said:

It's just lovely being close. I keep poking his face and being like, 'YOU'RE HERE' and he laughs every time

OMG you are adorable!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, SilenceRadio said:

I suppose that's a more legal bonding activity than murder.

It could be considered saving them the cost of disposing of it…

• Like 2

Today's been very domestic lol. I went with Tele to pick up the rental car... and glad I did cos he's getting used to driving on the right side of the road, so we went round a load of small side streets, then down to the lake, then to Walmart for random boring things to take back to the hotel room (some food, other stuff). And then my body decided it hated me and I felt like rubbish again, so we've been pissing about in the hotel room watching shit TV and dozing.

Today is very chaste so far. 😂

• Like 4