Teen Corner

LeChat
Message added by LeChat,

Hi, there, everyone.

Let's all, please, remember the TOS about being respectful towards other members, each others' different viewpoints, etc. without swearing at each other, vigilante modding (i.e. ordering other members around), etc.

Just a friendly reminder that if there is/are a post(s) that concern you, that the TOS mentions notifying Admods for help through PM or AVEN's report system.

Thank you.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator

-Lexa-
4 hours ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

I have a field trip today/vvvvvvpos

Where are you going?

allhailtheglowcloud
8 hours ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

I have a field trip today/vvvvvvpos

Excitingggg! which class?

TheMostColorfullBlobs
4 hours ago, -Lexa- said:

Where are you going?

1 hour ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Excitingggg! which class?

My advisory went to the aquarium 

and then, the fire alarms went off. But it was ok and we got let in like 15 minutes later 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

My advisory went to the aquarium 

and then, the fire alarms went off. But it was ok and we got let in like 15 minutes later 

Ahh at least! Was it fun? I think I haven’t been to an aquarium since I was like 7

TheMostColorfullBlobs
3 hours ago, Hurta said:

Ahh at least! Was it fun? I think I haven’t been to an aquarium since I was like 7

Yeah I had fun. 
this one staff member took the vest off their service dog after everyone was evacuated so people who were anxious could pet her

• Like 8
Bluster kong
On 5/22/2024 at 3:17 PM, Comrade_Ron said:

I'm here I guess 

hello :DDD

11 hours ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

Yeah I had fun. 
this one staff member took the vest off their service dog after everyone was evacuated so people who were anxious could pet her

That’s good! Fire alarms going off is my absolute least favorite thing to happen so I’m glad you still had fun 

Natifftoff
On 5/22/2024 at 9:17 PM, Comrade_Ron said:

I'm here I guess 

Hey, welcome! 

-Lexa-

I’m bored 

but also tired 

but not sleepy tired 

11 hours ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

https://colorfullblob.wordpress.com
I made a thing!!!!

I have a website now!!!

bookmarks should be downloadable files

That’s so cool!! For me it says it’s still under construction though, I assume that’s normal?

TheMostColorfullBlobs
1 hour ago, Hurta said:

That’s so cool!! For me it says it’s still under construction though, I assume that’s normal?

Yeah, the link to the download page works although it’s weirdly hard to access? I’m still figuring out how to fix that

link to that if anyone wants https://colorfullblob.wordpress.com/downloads-and-files/

• Like 3
2 hours ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

Yeah, the link to the download page works although it’s weirdly hard to access? I’m still figuring out how to fix that

link to that if anyone wants https://colorfullblob.wordpress.com/downloads-and-files/

No clue but this worked! Thanks!

-Lexa-

I could access the download page from the original link too, I just had to go to the little bar thing. 
I don’t know if I’ll be able to get into anything pride-related this year but if I do can I mention your designs? They’re really good

TheMostColorfullBlobs
1 hour ago, -Lexa- said:

I do can I mention your designs?

I would love that so much!!!

my end goal is to be able to get them seen by people who organize pride events and people who work at libraries and stuff

It would be amazing to have them used at like events and stuff

• Like 1
TheMostColorfullBlobs
1 hour ago, -Lexa- said:

I could access the download page from the original link too,

I just found it was hard to find on my device at least 

Hi folks, I'm back once again. Also, my phone fell out of my pocket and now it's broken. I had so much things in there that I didn't back up (including my passwords), and fixing it outside would be too expensive so now I've lost my stuff for good, probably. On the brighter side of things, I re-did my pfp and it's much less darker, and I made a very short choose-your-own-adventure type game in twine. 

• Like 5

I just found it was hard to find on my device at least 

Yup, mine too. But maybe because it wants me to create an account? Idk, in case it’s really cool.

It’s not safe for me to go to anything pride, but if I do I’ll mention them as well!

1 hour ago, Solri said:

Hi folks, I'm back once again. Also, my phone fell out of my pocket and now it's broken. I had so much things in there that I didn't back up (including my passwords), and fixing it outside would be too expensive so now I've lost my stuff for good, probably. On the brighter side of things, I re-did my pfp and it's much less darker, and I made a very short choose-your-own-adventure type game in twine. 

Heyyy welcome back! So sorry for your phone, I understand that feeling :// your pfp looks really nice!

• Like 1
allhailtheglowcloud
2 hours ago, Solri said:

Argh that's so annoying... 

Also your pfp looks great!

• Like 1
asexual_kitten
10 hours ago, Solri said:

Welcome back! Sorry about your phone though

• Like 1

Hi guys I‘m back

I‘m on vacation and I didn‘t have Wifi for the past week but I‘m here now

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Hurta said:

Heyyy welcome back! So sorry for your phone, I understand that feeling :// your pfp looks really nice!

12 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Argh that's so annoying... 

Also your pfp looks great!

4 hours ago, asexual_kitten said:

Welcome back! Sorry about your phone though

Thank you! 

3 hours ago, Cino said:

Hi guys I‘m back

That sucks. Welcome back though!

6 hours ago, Cino said:

Hi guys I‘m back

Welcome back! Hope you're having fun on vacation:)

BTW does anyone have some ace representation poster recommendations? Looking for posters/decorations for my dorm next year

allhailtheglowcloud

What do you mean by ace representation posters? Like just general ace pride stuff or something else?

fluffydogs
15 hours ago, Lynh said:

BTW does anyone have some ace representation poster recommendations? Looking for posters/decorations for my dorm next year

This person has a ton of pride flag designs

https://linktr.ee/vernenink

I like puprle cake
On 5/24/2024 at 11:57 PM, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

https://colorfullblob.wordpress.com
I made a thing!!!!

I have a website now!!!

bookmarks should be downloadable files

Cool 

also forgot this place existed for a few months it’s been about a year since I came out to my family 

• Like 5
TheMostColorfullBlobs
22 minutes ago, I like puprle cake said:

it’s been about a year since I came out to my family 

Nice!

23 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

What do you mean by ace representation posters? Like just general ace pride stuff or something else?

yeah kind of just ace pride i guess, i was just wondering if there were anything other than just an ace flag (though i love the flag i kind of wanted it a little more subtle cause i have a roommate hahaha)

14 hours ago, fluffydogs said:

This person has a ton of pride flag designs

https://linktr.ee/vernenink

Thanks so much! I'll check it out:))

Heyo ye yo yall, I noticed its getting quiet here so I'm just going to ask random questions. Does anyone listen to Mitski? 

Just now, Solri said:

Does anyone listen to Mitski? 

Just a heads up, some of her songs are very intense and depressive so if you check her out please be careful.

-Lexa-
1 hour ago, Solri said:

Heyo ye yo yall, I noticed its getting quiet here so I'm just going to ask random questions. Does anyone listen to Mitski? 

I haven’t heard of her, I might check her out

1 hour ago, Solri said:

Just a heads up, some of her songs are very intense and depressive so if you check her out please be careful.

I am now aware of this

• Like 1