Teen Corner

LeChat
Message added by LeChat,

Hi, there, everyone.

Let's all, please, remember the TOS about being respectful towards other members, each others' different viewpoints, etc. without swearing at each other, vigilante modding (i.e. ordering other members around), etc.

Just a friendly reminder that if there is/are a post(s) that concern you, that the TOS mentions notifying Admods for help through PM or AVEN's report system.

Thank you.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator

asexual_kitten

Well I know i said i'd be able to talk like 7 hours ago but then i forgot and got distracted and now i'm going to bed

i agree, we should find time to talk on weekends

• Like 1
Sadem
8 hours ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

What time is it for you

Good morning, world.

(Not really, I'm tired and school sucks. It doesn't make sense how students are expected to wake up at the crack of dawn and start doing maths or physics at 8 in the morning.)

It was 23.00 for me.

Now it's almost 8.00.

allhailtheglowcloud
9 hours ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

What time is it for you

6 pm on the dot (edit: I waited until the clock turned to 6 before I posted just so I could say that lol)

• Like 1
DragonWithAQuest
8 hours ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

I am getting started (again) with geocaching and I’m excited!!

I last did it with my dad when I was like 6 so this is practically a new experience 

Ooh! I’m a geocacher too!

• Like 1
-Lexa-
4 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

6 pm on the dot (edit: I waited until the clock turned to 6 before I posted just so I could say that lol)

It’s 6 am for me! (Technically 6:30)

• Like 1
asexual_kitten
1 hour ago, -Lexa- said:

It’s 6 am for me! (Technically 6:30)

8:09 am

16:53 for me right now

TheMostColorfullBlobs
5 hours ago, DragonWithAQuest said:

I know! You’ve talked about it before 

• Like 1
Natifftoff
1 hour ago, Cino said:

16:53 for me right now

It's 18:30 here. 

5 hours ago, DragonWithAQuest said:

That's cool! 

DragonWithAQuest
2 hours ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

I know! You’ve talked about it before 

I’m at almost 530 finds so far!

• Like 3
TheMostColorfullBlobs
1 hour ago, DragonWithAQuest said:

Nice

im at 1

• Like 2
-SUNSET-

I’m so stressed out right now 

I have to write a whole essay tonight, I also have physics homework, and on top of that one of my friends has been having a mental health crisis and so I’m checking on them every few hours to make sure they’re still alive/I’m kind of trying to be their therapist.  

And i don’t feel like doing any of my homework/ I keep getting sidetracked (very very VERY undiagnosed adhd woohoo!!!)

Bluster kong
On 5/7/2024 at 9:44 PM, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

So uh, it was mostly just a little bit on how I draw fat people because I see a lot of people do it very wrong and it bothers me (I’m fat, tend to be using my own body as a reference. So it’s by no means a comprehensive guide)

but yeah here’s some stuff I drew in the middle of the night once

https://postimg.cc/gallery/d1phZ0M

Those are rlly good!! I’ll def use those as a reference cause I’m the opposite, I use my own body as a reference too but I’m more lanky so I can’t really draw any bigger body types 

Bluster kong

Oh and whoopdeedoo it’s 4 am and the fire alarms in the apartment are going off for no reason. I should be used to it by now cause it happens at least like twice a year at least but I dunno I guess waking up to ear piercing sounds thinking you’re about to burn to death doesn’t get easier with time 

• Like 1
allhailtheglowcloud
1 hour ago, Bluster kong said:

Oh and whoopdeedoo it’s 4 am and the fire alarms in the apartment are going off for no reason. I should be used to it by now cause it happens at least like twice a year at least but I dunno I guess waking up to ear piercing sounds thinking you’re about to burn to death doesn’t get easier with time 

Oh that's fun... The apartment block opposite mine has the same problem sometimes

14 hours ago, DragonWithAQuest said:

Wow that's so many, have you ever created a cache?

12 hours ago, -SUNSET- said:

I’m so stressed out right now 

I have to write a whole essay tonight, I also have physics homework, and on top of that one of my friends has been having a mental health crisis and so I’m checking on them every few hours to make sure they’re still alive/I’m kind of trying to be their therapist.  

And i don’t feel like doing any of my homework/ I keep getting sidetracked (very very VERY undiagnosed adhd woohoo!!!)

I'm sorry... Stress sucks during school time. Good luck with your essay though

DragonWithAQuest
1 hour ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Wow that's so many, have you ever created a cache?

Yup. I’ve made four.

• Like 2
allhailtheglowcloud

Guess who's legally allowed to drive 

• Like 10
TheMostColorfullBlobs
14 hours ago, Bluster kong said:

Those are rlly good!! I’ll def use those as a reference cause I’m the opposite, I use my own body as a reference too but I’m more lanky so I can’t really draw any bigger body types 

Well if you ever have advice on drawing skinny people lmk, as you may be able to tell I’m not the best.

6 minutes ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Nice! Permit or license?

TheMostColorfullBlobs

Also I’m working on some bookmarks for pride. Anyone got flags I should make?

8-DFA184-C-415-C-4-E99-ACB9-50-CB749-FE1

• Like 6
asexual_kitten
4 minutes ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

Those are so cool! Maybe ace flag?

14 minutes ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Yay!

TheMostColorfullBlobs
Just now, asexual_kitten said:

Those are so cool! Maybe ace flag?

I probably should 

im just dreading it a bit. Even though I’ve done it in this style before i remember it being one of the most difficult 

-Lexa-
40 minutes ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

Those are really pretty! You could do the nonbinary flag too if you wanted I’ve always thought that one was pretty 

allhailtheglowcloud
1 hour ago, asexual_kitten said:

Yay!

1 hour ago, TheMostColorfullBlobs said:

Nice! Permit or license?

Thanks!! Learners licence at the moment.

Those are so cool! I love the style, they look great

Bluster kong
1 hour ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

wooo congrats! I’ll be 16 in 2025 so I’ll prob have to start learning the basics of driving soon. Which is a terrifying thought bc I have a very specific memory of me at 8 years old thinking that I had another 8 years to go before I had to start worrying about driving, and that was my entire lifespan thus far, so I wouldn’t have to worry about it for a long time. But now I’m almost just a year away from that and it feels like it hasn’t been any time at all (apologies for the tangent the passage of time is just … very terrifying)

ooh pretty! Maybe the aro flag? I feel like there’s not many flags (at least popular ones or ones that I’m aware of) that have green and I always thought it looked nice 

• Like 1
TheMostColorfullBlobs
1 hour ago, -Lexa- said:

Those are really pretty! You could do the nonbinary flag too if you wanted I’ve always thought that one was pretty 

That’s a good one yeah

ill do that

• Like 1
TheMostColorfullBlobs
2 minutes ago, Bluster kong said:

wooo congrats! I’ll be 16 in 2025 so I’ll prob have to start learning the basics of driving soon. Which is a terrifying thought bc I have a very specific memory of me at 8 years old thinking that I had another 8 years to go before I had to start worrying about driving, and that was my entire lifespan thus far, so I wouldn’t have to worry about it for a long time. But now I’m almost just a year away from that and it feels like it hasn’t been any time at all (apologies for the tangent the passage of time is just … very terrifying)

ooh pretty! Maybe the aro flag? I feel like there’s not many flags (at least popular ones or ones that I’m aware of) that have green and I always thought it looked nice 

Green flowers always look a little strange but I can try yeah

• Like 2
asexual_kitten
46 minutes ago, Bluster kong said:

Honestly the passage of time is really scary. sometimes i just get lost thinking about the future, and college scares me so much. like, in 2 years i'll be graduating and have to live on my own and be an independent adult, which is terrifying. and in a year, my brother is gonna go to college, and i'll be an only child which is really weird to think about

• Like 1
Bluster kong
19 hours ago, asexual_kitten said:

Honestly the passage of time is really scary. sometimes i just get lost thinking about the future, and college scares me so much. like, in 2 years i'll be graduating and have to live on my own and be an independent adult, which is terrifying. and in a year, my brother is gonna go to college, and i'll be an only child which is really weird to think about

yea my older sister will probably move out before the end of the year and that’s a really weird thought, I’ll still have my older brother around but still. the future is terrifying but I think it’ll turn out fine, I think most people just stumble their way through life without really knowing what they’re doing and most of the time it turns out alright so I just try to keep that in mind

• Like 2
asexual_kitten

I just filled up a whole trash bag of stuff i haven't touched/looked at in years and it was honestly really satisfying

• Like 5
allhailtheglowcloud
31 minutes ago, asexual_kitten said:

I just filled up a whole trash bag of stuff i haven't touched/looked at in years and it was honestly really satisfying

Lol I could never I'm such a hoarder... 

• Like 1