What Kind of Asexual Are You? - Quiz

Amy Ghost

Laurawrzz

Asexual

• You scored 64% on Asexual, higher than 83% of your peers.
  • You scored 43% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 64% of your peers.
  • You scored 50% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 56% of your peers.
  • You scored 32% on SelfSexual, higher than 37% of your peers.
  • You scored 13% on Romantic, higher than 8% of your peers.
  • You scored 2% on Sexual, higher than 16% of your peers.
  • You scored 58% on Aromantic, higher than 88% of your peers.

This is very right! :o Though I'm surprised at aromantic being so high, though I do detest all that romantic, "I wrote a song for you and here is a bunch of flowers" crap, but is that actually what romance is? :o I though romance had a bit more to it than that.

DigitalBookDust

I got Aromantic Asexual. Big surprise (not).

Self-Sexual

You make sex yours!

You may not hear this one very often, but it's an interesting branch of asexuality.

It looks like you quite enjoy sex...with yourself. This is by no means a bad thing, though. You know what turns you on and you don't need help from anyone. You may be an asexual fetishist, demisexual, asexual, romantic-asexual, or aromantic asexual, but either way, you make the walls shake with your solo acts.

You do not feel the need to have sex with another person. You most likely feel no sexual attraction at all for other people. You probably feel a much stronger sexual attraction toward erotica, images, art, stories, hentai, and your very own creative sexy mind. Your sex is not to be shared and you feel annoyed, uncomfortable, or apathetic when someone barges in on your parade.

Sex is a big part of your life, but not when it's intercourse with another person. You are independent, intelligent, and know what's needed to get the job done.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
  • You scored 36% on Asexual, higher than 30% of your peers.

• You scored 70% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 91% of your peers.

• You scored 34% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 25% of your peers.

• You scored 74% on SelfSexual, higher than 86% of your peers.

• You scored 50% on Romantic, higher than 70% of your peers.

• You scored 25% on Sexual, higher than 78% of your peers.

• You scored 27% on Aromantic, higher than 45% of your peers.

Seems to rely heavily on sexual experience with others, of which I have next to none.

I got Aro-Ace.

You scored 72% on Asexual, higher than 94% of your peers.

You scored 4% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 12% of your peers.

You scored 8% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 1% of your peers.

You scored 13% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 7% on Romantic, higher than 8% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Sexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

You scored 79% on Aromantic, higher than 99% of your peers.

HeartfulPeach

I got Self Sexual...

You scored 32% on Asexual, higher than 23% of your peers.

You scored 78% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 96% of your peers.

You scored 37% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 29% of your peers.

You scored 94% on SelfSexual, higher than 99% of your peers.

You scored 57% on Romantic, higher than 79% of your peers.

You scored 19% on Sexual, higher than 68% of your peers.

You scored 27% on Aromantic, higher than 45% of your peers.

Next on the list is Asexual Fetishist... in other words I'm a perv

Aromantic Asexual - what a shocker ;)

• You scored 62% on Asexual, higher than 80% of your peers.

• You scored 43% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 64% of your peers.

• You scored 16% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 4% of your peers.

• You scored 55% on SelfSexual, higher than 66% of your peers.

• You scored 7% on Romantic, higher than 8% of your peers.

• You scored 2% on Sexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

• You scored 82% on Aromantic, higher than 99% of your peers.

Asexual.

scored 74% on Asexual, higher than 96% of your peers.

scored 13% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.

scored 29% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 17% of your peers.

scored 13% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.

scored 47% on Romantic, higher than 66% of your peers.

scored 6% on Sexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

scored 36% on Aromantic, higher than 62% of your peers.

Seems Im more Aromantic than id thought. 😐

gayasanaro

Self-Sexual

You make sex yours!

8375323472073915934.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

You may not hear this one very often, but it's an interesting branch of asexuality.

It looks like you quite enjoy sex...with yourself. This is by no means a bad thing, though. You know what turns you on and you don't need help from anyone. You may be an asexual fetishist, demisexual, asexual, romantic-asexual, or aromantic asexual, but either way, you make the walls shake with your solo acts.

You do not feel the need to have sex with another person. You most likely feel no sexual attraction at all for other people. You probably feel a much stronger sexual attraction toward erotica, images, art, stories, hentai, and your very own creative sexy mind. Your sex is not to be shared and you feel annoyed, uncomfortable, or apathetic when someone barges in on your parade.

Sex is a big part of your life, but not when it's intercourse with another person. You are independent, intelligent, and know what's needed to get the job done.

This describes me really well.

Asexual Fetishist

You naughty thing!

Asexual Fetishist

Is it possible to be a fetishist and asexual? Well...you've proven it!

You're a different breed alright, but that's what makes you awesome. Like any other asexual, you are not sexually attracted to other people. You can, however, have sex with others if your fetish is involved. I'm sure you masturbate and get horny...perhaps even more than the average person, but you have absolutely no urges to go have sex with anyone. Your sexual fantasies can even involve other people, but it's not them you're really focused on; it's the actions, emotions, objects, or themes that turn you on. Even though you picture very sexual things and may masturbate from morning to night, being with an actual person might be a huge turn-off for you.

I'm sure you enjoy good fetish erotica and perhaps even write some yourself! You're open-minded about sex and probably know more about BDSM than most people. You're just so wild you don't need anyone ruining your personal fetish party.

Asexual Distribution

You scored 34% on Asexual, higher than 26% of your peers.

AsexualFetishist Distribution

You scored 74% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 94% of your peers.

GrayaDemisexual Distribution

You scored 50% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 56% of your peers.

SelfSexual Distribution

You scored 74% on SelfSexual, higher than 86% of your peers.

Romantic Distribution

You scored 13% on Romantic, higher than 8% of your peers.

Sexual Distribution

You scored 12% on Sexual, higher than 44% of your peers.

Aromantic Distribution

You scored 36% on Aromantic, higher than 62% of your peers.

I guess this is pretty well described. :/

Rising Sun

Romantic asexual

Snuggle-Up Close!

You're asexual, so you feel no sexual attraction to other people. However, you do feel such strong emotional connections to people that you love to cuddle, snuggle, hug, and maybe even speak a little baby-talk. You feel that sexual intercourse does not connect you to a person. Physical closeness is what you seek and simply snuggling in bed watching a cute anime is what makes you truly happy.

Some may call you immature or naive, but you know what you want and you see dating-relationships differently. You love having company and you have a close collection of friends by your side. You're a keeper!

You scored 57% on Asexual, higher than 73% of your peers.

You scored 13% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 12% of your peers.

You scored 50% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 56% of your peers.

You scored 67% on Romantic, higher than 91% of your peers.

You scored 8% on Sexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

You scored 9% on Aromantic, higher than 8% of your peers.

I'm actually demisexual, and demiromantic but when I'm in love I'm very, very romantic, I admit :wub: But both just with one person !

GoosePeelings
Aromantic Asexual

Cut the BS!

You scored "Aromantic Asexual." Basically, you don't like cuddling, snuggling, kissing, or too much physical closeness. With any partners in the past, you have viewed their romantic actions toward you as fake, desperate, or just plain annoying. Perhaps you are a germ-a-phobe or you just really hate PDA and that awful smacking noise as people suck face.

You feel no sexual attraction toward anyone, but this does not make you a cold, frigid person. Most likely you are outgoing and social. You just don't like to be touched, especially in a sexual manner. You probably live alone and love it. You might not live alone, yet still love the company! During the week you work and on weekends you hang out with friends or family. You probably don't understand dating drama and often find yourself lost in the world of relationships, so you most likely focus on other aspects of life like career or creativity.

Keep being free

• You scored 66% on Asexual, higher than 86% of your peers.

• You scored 0% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 12% of your peers.

• You scored 8% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 1% of your peers.

• You scored 10% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.

• You scored 3% on Romantic, higher than 8% of your peers.

• You scored 0% on Sexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

• You scored 76% on Aromantic, higher than 98% of your peers.

I scored Aromantic Asexual and I was not surprised.

I scored Romantic Asexual, the description of which fits pretty well. ^_^

You scored 57% on Asexual, higher than 73% of your peers.

You scored 17% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 12% of your peers.

You scored 34% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 25% of your peers.

You scored 10% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 63% on Romantic, higher than 87% of your peers.

You scored 10% on Sexual, higher than 36% of your peers.

You scored 15% on Aromantic, higher than 19% of your peers.

Wish there was a nonbinary gender option :X

Aromantic Asexual!

You scored 55% on Asexual, higher than 69% of your peers.

You scored 57% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 80% of your peers.

You scored 16% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 4% of your peers.

You scored 32% on SelfSexual, higher than 37% of your peers.

You scored 13% on Romantic, higher than 8% of your peers.

You scored 58% on Aromantic, higher than 88% of your peers.

I'm so confused! :o It was kind of hard for me to decide on some questions because 1. I never dated, 2. I never been kissed, 3. I've never been horny, 4. I never had sex, 5. I have yet to have a close relationship with someone, 6. I never cuddled!!! :o I mean, I have yet to experience sexual attraction period! However, that doesn't mean I wouldn't like some of those things... but that doesn't mean that I might not like it at all. Sure there are some things that you don't have to "try" to know you don't like it, but there are things that is an exception. I mean, the experience I had was in my dreams (literally) and that's not necessarily a good source to judge your sexual orientation (though I must say, I never dreamed about sex and don't recall fantasizing about it either). I like the idea of cuddling and that's actually one of my life goals. I don't really like the idea of having sex with someone, but I only think that I would under specific circumstances that I would be sexually attracted and act on it; and I mean really specific circumstances, so specific I'm questioning if it even exists... because I don't even know those specific circumstances, yes a close personal bond is one of them, but I feel like that wouldn't be enough for me to experience sexual attraction. Yet how do I know that for sure? That's why I feel like I'm 90% asexual, if not more... I'm not sure if it's just me kind of defying my asexuality and that having fantasies like that doesn't make me any less asexual... or it actually does make me less asexual to gray-a? Goodness, I need help. Any advice? :unsure:

You scored 77% on Asexual, higher than 98% of your peers.

You scored 9% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.

You scored 21% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 8% of your peers.

You scored 57% on Romantic, higher than 78% of your peers.

You scored 6% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

You scored 24% on Aromantic, higher than 37% of your peers.

Ahh.... look at my noob post only when I was a week old in AVEN. :mellow:

I just wanted to make this post about how much as changed... and how freaking hilarious this post is! :lol: Seriously, I bluntly mentioned that I have yet to experience sexual attraction at all. Also how I thought my "specific circumstances" were so specific, I didn't even know if they existed because I didn't know what they were. <_< Including me bluntly admitting that I was denying my asexuality. Well now I know... I'M HELLA ACE. :D No doubt about that. Really, it was after this did I finally accept and become comfortable with identifying as asexual.

Hmm... so I retook the quiz and these are my new results.

You scored 77% on Asexual, higher than 98% of your peers.

You scored 9% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 12% of your peers.

You scored 18% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 6% of your peers.

You scored 47% on Romantic, higher than 66% of your peers.

You scored 2% on Sexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

You scored 33% on Aromantic, higher than 57% of your peers.

Hello, I'm new here =)

I took the test and got self-sexual, which is only half right. I do feel an attraction to people but it isn't sexual, it'smore like romantic, fluffy feelings.

Skycaptain

I thinkI did this test once before, but without noting the results

Aromantic asexual

43% asexual, greater than 43%

48% asexual fetishist, greater than 70%

13% greydemisexual, greater than 3%

65% selfsexual greater than 77%

7% romantic, greater than 8%

6% sexual, greater than 16%

76% aromantic, greater than 98%

where did the 6% come from, because I have never seen any of it

• 2 weeks later...

Asexual Aromantic

You scored 64% on Asexual, higher than 83% of your peers.

You scored 22% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 27% of your peers.

You scored 18% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 6% of your peers.

You scored 42% on SelfSexual, higher than 51% of your peers.

You scored 7% on Romantic, higher than 8% of your peers.

You scored 2% on Sexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

You scored 76% on Aromantic, higher than 98% of your peers.

What's up with the 2%?

plausiblebear

I got self sexual as my result it describes me perfectly.

I don't agree with this test at all. The answers didn't really cover my preferences (which tend to be along the lines of 'Very rarely but not never') and it labelled me as demi, which I'm definitely not. I do feel strong attraction, but so, so rarely- three people ever in my lifetime- and it's a strong physical attraction but not necessarily a horny one. I shudder at the thought of sex with 'someone I'm emotionally but not physically attracted to'- I could only do it with someone I was physically attracted to, and it's so rare for me to find someone I'm physically attracted to. And even those I am physically drawn to, I don't want sex very often, and dread it if it's requested too often... From what I've read, I'm grey A. Definitely, definitely not Demi. Each to their own and demi's definitely not for me.

Edit: I'm definitely romantic, though, I want a relationship, love, a partner... just without all the sex.

You scored 70% on Asexual, higher than 92% of your peers.

You scored 9% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 12% of your peers.

You scored 39% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 34% of your peers.

You scored 23% on Romantic, higher than 31% of your peers.

You scored 4% on Sexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

You scored 39% on Aromantic, higher than 67% of your peers.

Pretty close to truth, I'd say.

It said I'm Asexual...

You scored 62% on Asexual, higher than 80% of your peers.

You scored 48% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 70% of your peers.

You scored 32% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 21% of your peers.

You scored 45% on SelfSexual, higher than 55% of your peers.

You scored 37% on Romantic, higher than 50% of your peers.

You scored 6% on Sexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

You scored 30% on Aromantic, higher than 51% of your peers.

Some of the questions were a little difficult to answer though, they caught me off guard. In general they were ok though.

I don't understand the SelfSexual one at all. I've never gotten aroused by looking at myself in a mirror.

Demisexual/Gray-A

I got 4% sexual...

I'm still identifying as homoromantic asexual.

For some reason, I feel like they assume you MUST be aromantic to BE asexual. .-,

I scored self sexual (or what they probably meant, more so an asexual fetishist) and by the description they gave me I feel like it could fit:

I definitely have my fetishes that I have to have to get off and definitely prefer masturbation over partnered sex (though partnered sex is nice in its own way), and the underlined part really rings true for me. Perhaps I am truly just an asexual fetishist instead of grey ace like I have been thinking, which would be interesting and explain a lot lol. Pretty much all the sexual attraction that I think I may have felt in my lifetime has been directed towards fictional characters which I tend to think of as a type of art...because if they ever really became attainable and wanted to do sexual things I think it would be pretty different.

Here's the breakdown that I got:

You scored 43% on Asexual, higher than 43% of your peers.

You scored 74% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 94% of your peers.

You scored 42% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 40% of your peers.

You scored 77% on SelfSexual, higher than 88% of your peers.

You scored 63% on Romantic, higher than 87% of your peers.

You scored 21% on Sexual, higher than 72% of your peers.

You scored 12% on Aromantic, higher than 8% of your peers.

binary suns

I took the test, but I don't trust the results for me. I have sensual interest, but not romantic interest, and I'm unsure about my sexual interest. and I'm not sure about attraction. There were questions where I had to pick romantic options or sexual options when there wasn't an alternative that better matches me.

I took the test a second time answering leaning more on lack of attraction if I was unsure, but I feel like both results are inacurate in some manner. for those curious they are in the spoiler

DEMISEXUAL/GRAY-A

Asexual Distribution

You scored 43% on Asexual, higher than 43% of your peers.

You scored 48% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 70% of your peers.

You scored 53% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 62% of your peers.

SelfSexual Distribution

You scored 39% on SelfSexual, higher than 46% of your peers.

Romantic Distribution

You scored 27% on Romantic, higher than 35% of your peers.

Sexual Distribution

You scored 8% on Sexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

Aromantic Distribution

You scored 45% on Aromantic, higher than 76% of your peers.

vs.

AROMANTIC ASEXUAL

Asexual Distribution

You scored 53% on Asexual, higher than 65% of your peers.

You scored 13% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 12% of your peers.

You scored 37% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 29% of your peers.

SelfSexual Distribution

You scored 23% on SelfSexual, higher than 27% of your peers.

Romantic Distribution

You scored 20% on Romantic, higher than 25% of your peers.

Sexual Distribution

You scored 6% on Sexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

Aromantic Distribution

You scored 76% on Aromantic, higher than 98% of your peers

I ended up with asexual. I wish some of the questions had more nuanced answers - like, why can't I like cuddling with both my dog *and* a romantic partner? And what if I'd like a romantic relationship but dislike stereotypically romantic things?

I got Asexual Fetishist even though I answered saying I have a low libido??? I blame some of the fics I've read on tumblr lol

Personally I think I'm more of a Romantic Asexual. I did end up scoring high on that as well:

You scored 49% on Asexual

You scored 74% on AsexualFetishist

You scored 34% on GrayaDemisexual

You scored 39% on SelfSexual

You scored 73% on Romantic

You scored 17% on Sexual

You scored 15% on Aromantic

I just think the questions/answers were a little awkwardly worded at times

I got, Asexual Fetishist, and i think is pretty acurate to what i feel btw, it was a fun thing to do.

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)
  • You scored 32% on Asexual, higher than 23% of your peers.

• You scored 91% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 100% of your peers.

• You scored 39% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 34% of your peers.

• You scored 90% on SelfSexual, higher than 97% of your peers.

• You scored 53% on Romantic, higher than 75% of your peers.

• You scored 15% on Sexual, higher than 59% of your peers.

• You scored 27% on Aromantic, higher than 45% of your peers.

Forever Dreaming

My high-above-average scores were for self-sexual, fetishist, and romantic. Which I think means I am in love with myself and want to have wild and kinky sex with myself. Awesome!

codebreaker4life

I got romantic asexual, but personally I think my percentages were off. I wanted to choose answers that were partway between two different options, but I had to settle for one or the other.

Archived