What Kind of Asexual Are You? - Quiz

Amy Ghost

"Self-Sexual
You make sex yours!

You may not hear this one very often, but it's an interesting branch of asexuality.

It looks like you quite enjoy sex...with yourself. This is by no means a bad thing, though. You know what turns you on and you don't need help from anyone. You may be an asexual fetishist, demisexual, asexual, romantic-asexual, or aromantic asexual, but either way, you make the walls shake with your solo acts.

You do not feel the need to have sex with another person. You most likely feel no sexual attraction at all for other people. You probably feel a much stronger sexual attraction toward erotica, images, art, stories, hentai, and your very own creative sexy mind. Your sex is not to be shared and you feel annoyed, uncomfortable, or apathetic when someone barges in on your parade.

Sex is a big part of your life, but not when it's intercourse with another person. You are independent, intelligent, and know what's needed to get the job done."

Yep. That sounds about right. A correction to a couple of things though:

They forgot to add "repulsed" to where it says "and you feel annoyed, uncomfortable, or apathetic when someone barges in on your parade," and I don't really go looking for erotica or anything of the sort. In fact, I'm mostly repulsed by that stuff too, but when presented to me, I sometimes get aroused, and I still don't like looking at it. Everything else just about sums me up.

You scored 45% on Asexual, higher than 47% of your peers.

You scored 65% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 88% of your peers.

You scored 39% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 33% of your peers.

You scored 77% on SelfSexual, higher than 88% of your peers.

You scored 60% on Romantic, higher than 83% of your peers.

You scored 4% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

You scored 12% on Aromantic, higher than 8% of your peers.

Okay, after reading a few posts here, I've come under the impression that if I'm self-sexual, then I'm not Asexual, and if I'm Asexual, then I'm not self-sexual. I don't experience sexual attraction to people, but because I can take care of my own needs through masturbation, I'm self-sexual? What?! Now, I'M completely confused. Can someone elaborate?

Anime Pancake

I got

Romantic Asexual

(It also says Snuggle-Up Close, not sure why)

You're asexual, so you feel no sexual attraction to other people. However, you do feel such strong emotional connections to people that you love to cuddle, snuggle, hug, and maybe even speak a little baby-talk. You feel that sexual intercourse does not connect you to a person. Physical closeness is what you seek and simply snuggling in bed watching a cute anime is what makes you truly happy.

Some may call you immature or naive, but you know what you want and you see dating-relationships differently. You love having company and you have a close collection of friends by your side. You're a keeper!

This is pretty much accurate, for the most part.

I really enjoyed taking the quiz.

Plus it mentioned anime :3

Hahahaha! I got 0% Sexual. :cake: :cake: :cake:

Asexual:

Pure Asexy Goodness

68% Asexual

30% Asexual Fetish

45% Gray/Demi

29% Self

17% Romantic

0% Sexual

33% Aromantic

I'd say my results are fairly accurate. I have a high libido, yet have no desire to act it out with anyone else.

Self-Sexual

You make sex yours!

You may not hear this one very often, but it's an interesting branch of asexuality.

It looks like you quite enjoy sex...with yourself. This is by no means a bad thing, though. You know what turns you on and you don't need help from anyone. You may be an asexual fetishist, demisexual, asexual, romantic-asexual, or aromantic asexual, but either way, you make the walls shake with your solo acts.

You do not feel the need to have sex with another person. You most likely feel no sexual attraction at all for other people. You probably feel a much stronger sexual attraction toward erotica, images, art, stories, hentai, and your very own creative sexy mind. Your sex is not to be shared and you feel annoyed, uncomfortable, or apathetic when someone barges in on your parade.

Sex is a big part of your life, but not when it's intercourse with another person. You are independent, intelligent, and know what's needed to get the job done.

YOUR ANALYSIS (Vertical line = Average)
  • You scored 49% on Asexual, higher than 56% of your peers.

• You scored 61% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 84% of your peers.

• You scored 32% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 20% of your peers.

• You scored 94% on SelfSexual, higher than 98% of your peers.

• You scored 23% on Romantic, higher than 29% of your peers.

• You scored 10% on Sexual, higher than 34% of your peers.

• You scored 30% on Aromantic, higher than 50% of your peers.

There were several questions that didn't really have an answer suitable for me, but I got demi anyway.

Demisexual/Gray-A
You're so exciting, you can't settle for one!

It looks like you're a little bit sexual and asexual at times. As a demisexual, you don't immediately feel attraction to people. Instead, you feel a strong attraction to emotion and deep bonding, which may eventually lead into sex with another person.
In general , you do not see people in a sexual way at first glance, but may enjoy sex with a loved one. You may often enjoy sex in very specific and limited ways depending on who you are with.Being a demisexual, your occasional sexual urges create a sort of "in-between" orientation of sexual and asexual.
Either way, you can function as a sexual in very specific situations or mindset. You hold deep emotional bonds to people and can occasionally feel arousal. You're pretty awesome.

You scored 43% on Asexual, higher than 43% of your peers.
You scored 17% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.
You scored 68% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 90% of your peers.
You scored 32% on SelfSexual, higher than 37% of your peers.
You scored 43% on Romantic, higher than 60% of your peers.
You scored 13% on Sexual, higher than 50% of your peers.
You scored 21% on Aromantic, higher than 31% of your peers.

Your result for What Kind of Asexual Are You? ...
Asexual

8201176816365111370.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

You scored 66% on Asexual, higher than 86% of your peers.
You scored 4% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.
You scored 13% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 3% of your peers.
You scored 10% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.
You scored 20% on Romantic, higher than 24% of your peers.
You scored 2% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.
You scored 61% on Aromantic, higher than 90% of your peers.

You scored 51% on Asexual, higher than 60% of your pees.

ou scored 57% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 79% of your peers.

You scored 61% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 78% of your peers.

You scored 77% on SelfSexual, higher than 88% of your peers.

You scored 13% on Romantic, higher than 8% of your peers.

You scored 8% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

You scored 45% on Aromantic, higher than 75% of your peers.

Which apparently makes me a self-sexual but the description is really off.

bittersweet988

I got Demisexual/Gray-A

The description fits me quite well, although I consider myself Romantic Asexual. But it's true I feel a strong attraction to emotion and deep bonding and might eventually enjoy something sexual with a loved one. So, yeah, not too far from the truth :)

I got Asexual 68% and Romantic 60%, I would say it fits me pretty well ^^ The rest were really low, 10-20%

Member 83310

I got self sexual WTF! lolol I don't agree with the results mostly because a lot of my answers weren't posted as an option so I had to select the closest one to my answer.

• 1 month later...

I got grey-asexual, what the-?! Ugh, it's so inaccurate I'm not even going to post the rest...

I've got Self-Sexual.

You scored 53% on Asexual

You scored 26% on Asexual Fetishist

You scored 37% on Gray-A Demisexual

You scored 77% on SelfSexual

You scored 60% on Romantic

You scored 13% on Sexual

You scored 30% on Aromantic

Sometimes I didn't know, what to answer, because nothing seemed to fit. But I've got Demisexual/Gray-A as a result, which is accurate in my opinion...

Demisexual/Gray-A

You're so exciting, you can't settle for one!

13623433943316766424.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

It looks like you're a little bit sexual and asexual at times. As a demisexual, you don't immediately feel attraction to people. Instead, you feel a strong attraction to emotion and deep bonding, which may eventually lead into sex with another person.

In general , you do not see people in a sexual way at first glance, but may enjoy sex with a loved one. You may often enjoy sex in very specific and limited ways depending on who you are with. Being a demisexual, your occasional sexual urges create a sort of "in-between" orientation of sexual and asexual.

Either way, you can function as a sexual in very specific situations or mindset. You hold deep emotional bonds to people and can occasionally feel arousal. You're pretty awesome.

Every Time I take one of these bloody tests I get something different. I always come across questions that I need another choice and picking the best one of the lot really doesn't fit and you can't skip any of the questions.

Asexual fetishist. Saw that coming a mile away.

Kuromi Akumura

non-libido
aromantic
queer-platonic or zucchini
repulsed
no arousal

no sexual pleasure
affectionate
no sexual interest what-so-ever

yeha i am as ace as you can get...............i feel so alone ;-; all the other aces aren't as lacking sexual anything as me

Kuromi Akumura

non-libido

aromantic

repulsed

no arousal

no sexual pleasure

affectionate

yeha i am as ace as you can get...............i feel so alone ;-; all the other aces aren't as lacking sexual anything as me

woopies forgot to say

aesthetic attracted

sapio-attracted

s*x-negative

prude but interested in the biological side of it.

Kuromi Akumura

non-libido

aromantic

repulsed

no arousal

no sexual pleasure

affectionate

woopies forgot to say

aesthetic attracted

sapio-attracted

s*x-negative

prude but interested in the biological side of it.

oh and kinda romance repulsed eheh SORRY EVERYONE I JUST KINDA FORGET THINGS ALLOT I NEED TIME TO THINK DX GOMENASAI~!!!!

oh and the quiz doesn't work for me it comes up as blank but i want to do it T-T

Purnkin Spurce

s it possible to be a fetishist and asexual? Well...you've proven it!

You're a different breed alright, but that's what makes you awesome. Like any other asexual, you are not sexually attracted to other people. You can, however, have sex with others if your fetish is involved. I'm sure you masturbate and get horny...perhaps even more than the average person, but you have absolutely no urges to go have sex with anyone. Your sexual fantasies can even involve other people, but it's not them you're really focused on; it's the actions, emotions, objects, or themes that turn you on. Even though you picture very sexual things and may masturbate from morning to night, being with an actual person might be a huge turn-off for you.

I'm sure you enjoy good fetish erotica and perhaps even write some yourself! You're open-minded about sex and probably know more about BDSM than most people. You're just so wild you don't need anyone ruining your personal fetish party.

51% asexual

74% fetishist

53% grey/demisexual

52% self sexual

33% romantic

4% sexual

24% aromantic

I got asexual. The only surprise was my score for asexual fetishist was greater than 57% of my peers.

64% Asexual

39% Asexual fetishist

29% Demisexual

29% Selfsexual

13% Romantic

6% Sexual

64% Aromantic

Well I took it twice, answering a few questions slightly differently due to the limited responses.

I got demi/grey-a the first time and aromantic asexual the second time. So it seems pretty accurate.

I got...Self-Sexual

You scored 34% on Asexual.

You scored 57% on Asexual-Fetishist.

You scored 37% on Gray-A/ Demisexual.

You scored 87% on Self-Sexual.

You scored 63% on Romantic.

You scored 19% on Sexual.

You scored 24% on Aromantic.

Interesting Quiz!

Your result for What Kind of Asexual Are You? ...

Self-Sexual

You make sex yours!

[i don't need to put the description because it probably has been posted many times lol!]

YOUR ANALYSIS

• You scored 45% on Asexual, higher than 47% of your peers.

• You scored 65% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 88% of your peers.

• You scored 50% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 56% of your peers.

• You scored 71% on SelfSexual, higher than 83% of your peers.

• You scored 30% on Romantic, higher than 39% of your peers.

• You scored 17% on Sexual, higher than 63% of your peers.

• You scored 39% on Aromantic, higher than 67% of your peers.

Archived