What Kind of Asexual Are You? - Quiz

Amy Ghost

scarletlatitude

Interesting quiz. I got self-sexual too. I think it is because I chose most of the "I don't like other people" answers. :P Which is true, to some extent.

38% asexual, 68% grey, 33% romantic, 13% sexual, 45% aromantic... those are about right!

You scored 70% on Asexual, higher than 92% of your peers.

You scored 30% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 42% of your peers.

You scored 29% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 16% of your peers.

You scored 42% on SelfSexual, higher than 50% of your peers.

You scored 17% on Romantic, higher than 18% of your peers.

You scored 4% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

You scored 42% on Aromantic, higher than 71% of your peers.

overall - asexual

I got Romantic Asexual:

You're asexual, so you feel no sexual attraction to other people. However, you do feel such strong emotional connections to people that you love to cuddle, snuggle, hug, and maybe even speak a little baby-talk. You feel that sexual intercourse does not connect you to a person. Physical closeness is what you seek and simply snuggling in bed watching a cute anime is what makes you truly happy.

Some may call you immature or naive, but you know what you want and you see dating-relationships differently. You love having company and you have a close collection of friends by your side. You're a keeper!

Which didnt really surprise me since I know I have a very romantic side.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 60% on Asexual, higher than 76% of your peers.

You scored 30% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 42% of your peers.

You scored 39% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 33% of your peers.

You scored 32% on SelfSexual, higher than 36% of your peers.

You scored 67% on Romantic, higher than 90% of your peers.

You scored 10% on Sexual, higher than 34% of your peers.

You scored 27% on Aromantic, higher than 44% of your peers.

~ My Results ~

57% Asexual

17% Asexual Fetishist

13% Gray/Demisexual

58% SelfSexual

3% Romantic (Oh dear ;D )

6% Sexual

61% Aromantic

sing.mic.gifSo, Green Kitten... how does it feel to be by far the least romantic person on this thread so far?

69.gifWhere's my prize?!

:unsure: Umm... there is no prize...

disappointed___nano28_by_mirz123-d5msqvj You mean I don't get chocolate cake out of this?!

Aromantic Asexual
  • You scored 60% on Asexual, higher than 76% of your peers.

• You scored 35% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 49% of your peers.

• You scored 21% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 8% of your peers.

• You scored 52% on SelfSexual, higher than 62% of your peers.

• You scored 13% on Romantic, higher than 7% of your peers.

• You scored 4% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

• You scored 67% on Aromantic, higher than 93% of your peers.

I got Aromantic Asexual

You scored 64% on Asexual, higher than 83% of your peers.

You scored 4% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.

You scored 8% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 1% of your peers.

You scored 16% on SelfSexual, higher than 19% of your peers.

You scored 3% on Romantic, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 2% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

You scored 85% on Aromantic, higher than 100% of your peers.

• You scored 77% on Asexual, higher than 98% of your peers.
  • You scored 4% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.
  • You scored 16% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 4% of your peers.
  • You scored 10% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.
  • You scored 30% on Romantic, higher than 39% of your peers.
  • You scored 0% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.
  • You scored 48% on Aromantic, higher than 79% of your peers.

Hmm, interesting!

You scored 45% on Asexual, higher than 47% of your peers.

You scored 48% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 69% of your peers.

You scored 42% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 38% of your peers.

You scored 29% on SelfSexual, higher than 32% of your peers.

You scored 23% on Romantic, higher than 29% of your peers.

You scored 45% on Aromantic, higher than 75% of your peers.

Aromantic and asexual were the two highest, aside from fetishist. Strange that Asexual fetishist won...

Primrose Everdeen

Could not complete the quiz. It's asking me for a gender, an orientation, then to sign up so I can receive spam email?

No thanks.

You can skip that step by not filling in anything and hit "view results" button.

Oh, whoops. I'll re-take it then.

Primrose Everdeen

Asexual Fetishist

You naughty thing!

Is it possible to be a fetishist and asexual? Well...you've proven it!

You're a different breed alright, but that's what makes you awesome. Like any other asexual, you are not sexually attracted to other people. You can, however, have sex with others if your fetish is involved. I'm sure you masturbate and get horny...perhaps even more than the average person, but you have absolutely no urges to go have sex with anyone. Your sexual fantasies can even involve other people, but it's not them you're really focused on; it's the actions, emotions, objects, or themes that turn you on. Even though you picture very sexual things and may masturbate from morning to night, being with an actual person might be a huge turn-off for you.

I'm sure you enjoy good fetish erotica and perhaps even write some yourself! You're open-minded about sex and probably know more about BDSM than most people. You're just so wild you don't need anyone ruining your personal fetish party.

36% on Asexual, higher than 30% of your peers

87% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 99% of your peers

39% on GrayaDemisexual higher than 33% of your peers

77% on SelfSexual, higher than 88% of your peers

70% on Romantic, higher than 93% of your peers

13% on Sexual, higher than 50% of your peers

15% on Aromantic, higher than 19% of your peers

nerdperson777

• You scored 68% on Asexual, higher than 89% of your peers.

• You scored 26% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 34% of your peers.

You scored 13% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 3% of your peers.

You scored 13% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 10% on Romantic, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

You scored 58% on Aromantic, higher than 87% of your peers.

Probably because I can be aroused by sexual images and sounds and I secretly want close friends. I'm not sure what would make me a fetishist though. I said I don't masturbate so how do I get any self-sexual?

It looks like you are an asexual or lean more towards asexual characteristics. You find that you are not attracted sexually to other people. This doesn't mean that you can't occasionally become aroused by certain situations or ideas. This also doesn't mean that you can't have very close and intimate relationships with others. Heck! You can even have the occasional crush that involves absolutely no fantasies of sex.

Basically, you either see sexual intercourse with another person as boring, uncomfortable, pointless, or just plain gross. You don't really have the urge to "touch yourself," and if you do, you never really think of anything sexual as you do it. You're content with a single life and get along great with friends and family or a cute, furry pet. You don't need a sexual partner to complete your life and can look past people's appearances and deeper into human emotion.

Stay true and strong! It's a sexual world out there!

You scored 66% on Asexual, higher than 86% of your peers.

You scored 35% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 49% of your peers.

You scored 34% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 24% of your peers.

You scored 19% on SelfSexual, higher than 19% of your peers.

You scored 30% on Romantic, higher than 39% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

You scored 36% on Aromantic, higher than 62% of your peers.

what's an asexual fetishist and a self sexual? I hope it's not something gross

I got Asexual (pure asexy goodness) and the other stats...

You scored 64% on Asexual

You scored 26% on AsexualFetishist

You scored 37% on GrayaDemisexual

You scored 23% on SelfSexual

You scored 7% on Romantic

You scored 0% on Sexual

You scored 52% on Aromantic

Interesting...lol well I always knew I was on the dark gray side of gray-romantic haha...only 7%! But wait, if Romantic is that low, shouldn't Aromantic be even higher? Some of the results make me go huh?? And as others said, the quiz doesn't account toooo much for virgins.

I can't quote well from my phone so just the basic answer

I got plain ol Aromantic Asexual lol

An asexual fetishist is an asexual who...I guess can get turned on not by other people as much as ideas. Bondage for example. You'd like the idea of being tied up but don't really have sexual attraction towards a person you might have that activity with. I'm assuming self-sexual relates to your feelings about masturbating.

FinallyReadyToBeHere

Huh, I got AsexualFetishist:

You're a different breed alright, but that's what makes you awesome. Like any other asexual, you are not sexually attracted to other people. You can, however, have sex with others if your fetish is involved. I'm sure you masturbate and get horny...perhaps even more than the average person, but you have absolutely no urges to go have sex with anyone. Your sexual fantasies can even involve other people, but it's not them you're really focused on; it's the actions, emotions, objects, or themes that turn you on. Even though you picture very sexual things and may masturbate from morning to night, being with an actual person might be a huge turn-off for you.

I'm sure you enjoy good fetish erotica and perhaps even write some yourself! You're open-minded about sex and probably know more about BDSM than most people. You're just so wild you don't need anyone ruining your personal fetish party.

This is actually very true. I do have some fetishes and other feelings that really turn me on... the problem is, I do not know how to masturbate correctly. XD I know how to get a release of some sort but I don't think that I'm releasing fully. I know that, when I imagine another person being involved in the sexual actions, I suddenly turn into Marlin from Finding Nemo: "Good feelings gone..."

At first I thought I was just freakish and weird...

Asexual Fetishist... I could have told them that ;)

53% on asexual

70% on asexual fetishist

39% on grey a/demi

68% on selfsexual

30% on romantic

4% on sexual

52% on aromantic <== THIS really surprised me! The rest... not so much :)

An asexual fetishist is an asexual who...I guess can get turned on not by other people as much as ideas. Bondage for example. You'd like the idea of being tied up but don't really have sexual attraction towards a person you might have that activity with. I'm assuming self-sexual relates to your feelings about masturbating.

Thank you for the answer, I understand more now, don't know about the self-sexual thing I mean no,no,no never

Aisntllecxtual

Asexual. You are pure Asexy Goodness

55% Asexual, higher than 68% of peers

22% Asexual Fetishist, higher than 26% of peers

37% GrayDemisexual, higher than 28% of peers

42% SelfSexual, higher than 50% of peers

23% Romantic, higher than 29% of peers

19% Sexual, higher than 67% of peers

52% Aromantic, higher than 82% of peers

I think I have the highest sexual score of those who have posted thus far - rather surprising to me, lol. Also interesting to me was the high aromantic score - in past, I have been going back and forth as to whether I am gray-aromantic (dark at that) or aromantic (yet the romantic score wasn't scraping the bottom, so): just call me confused! And enlightened! The essence of being quoiromantic. :lol:

I got: Self-sexual, it looks like you quite enjoy sex, with yourself! sex is a big part of your life, just not with another person!''

Which no, is not me at all.

I masturbate because I have to to get rid of arousal, not because I'm like ''oooh I love masturbating it feels so good''.. I find it boring and a waste of time, but if I don't do it I'm stuck with annoying hormonal arousal. Just because I have a libido and masturbate to get rid of it, doesn't mean I 'love masturbating' haha. It's like going to the loo for me, just a bodily function that needs to be done. I don't 'love peeing'.. I just pee because I have to :p

Breathing....

Asexual

You are pure Asexy Goodness!

You scored 72% on Asexual, higher than 94% of your peers.

You scored 13% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.

You scored 39% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 33% of your peers.

You scored 42% on SelfSexual, higher than 50% of your peers.

You scored 13% on Romantic, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 55% on Aromantic, higher than 85% of your peers.

Not sure what the fetishist is about or for.

Also seconding the questions being difficult for those who haven't had sex or been in a relationship (romantic) before.

I got Aromantic Asexual, no surprise! 55% Asexual, 30% Asexual fetishist, 13% Grey/demi, 58% self sexual, 3% romantic, 2% sexual, 79% aromantic.

I gotta say this made me think. A very interesting quiz.

I got self sexual.

"You may not hear this one very often, but it's an interesting branch of asexuality.

It looks like you quite enjoy sex...with yourself. This is by no means a bad thing, though. You know what turns you on and you don't need help from anyone. You may be an asexual fetishist, demisexual, asexual, romantic-asexual, or aromantic asexual, but either way, you make the walls shake with your solo acts.

You do not feel the need to have sex with another person. You most likely feel no sexual attraction at all for other people. You probably feel a much stronger sexual attraction toward erotica, images, art, stories, hentai, and your very own creative sexy mind. Your sex is not to be shared and you feel annoyed, uncomfortable, or apathetic when someone barges in on your parade.

Sex is a big part of your life, but not when it's intercourse with another person. You are independent, intelligent, and know what's needed to get the job done."

The websites description fits but I always thought self-sexuals are sexually attracted to themselves, which I definitely am not.

spoidersquiggle

I'm pure ace. Yup, thought so. No surprises here.

I found this quiz kinda fun. :D I don't think it actually dictates if a person should identify within themselves as asexual or demisexual or allosexual etc. That's for the individual to decide. Quizzes don't 'confirm' someone's (a)sexual identity. It just guesses at it.

Aisntllecxtual

I thought I would conduct an experiment. Many of the questions had selections that did not really come close in application to how I feel. I don't know where I answered differently but I did and the results claimed I am aromantic asexual, which actually surprised me. I was pure Asexy Goodness the first time I took the test. Where I tested differently percentage-wise from the first: SelfSexual - 45% vs. 42%; Romantic - 17% vs. 23%; Sexual - 17% vs. 19%; Aromantic - 58% vs. 52%. Interesting. Probably, only one, or two questions at most, hinged on which category I was assigned. I was as honest as I could be in the two times I took it. By the way, descriptions in both categories describe me very well. Does that make me Aromantic? Asexy Goodness? Asexual. Why put a question after Asexy Goodness. I am really good! Really! :lol: Asexual - no question there!

I thought I would conduct an experiment. Many of the questions had selections that did not really come close in application to how I feel. I don't know where I answered differently but I did and the results claimed I am aromantic asexual, which actually surprised me. I was pure Asexy Goodness the first time I took the test. Where I tested differently percentage-wise from the first: SelfSexual - 45% vs. 42%; Romantic - 17% vs. 23%; Sexual - 17% vs. 19%; Aromantic - 58% vs. 52%. Interesting. Probably, only one, or two questions at most, hinged on which category I was assigned. I was as honest as I could be in the two times I took it. By the way, descriptions in both categories describe me very well. Does that make me Aromantic? Asexy Goodness? Asexual. Why put a question after Asexy Goodness. I am really good! Really! :lol: Asexual - no question there!

Ikr? I think I took this test a few weeks back, and then I was romantic ace. Now I did again, when apparently it's been actualized a little and I got Asexy Goodness, getting quite a bit more in Aromantic. I think to make it better they would have to add several new possible answers to each question, so it would accommodate Aromantics better and Virgins as well.

Archived