What Kind of Asexual Are You? - Quiz

Amy Ghost

I got: Self-sexual, it looks like you quite enjoy sex, with yourself! sex is a big part of your life, just not with another person!''

Which no, is not me at all.

I masturbate because I have to to get rid of arousal, not because I'm like ''oooh I love masturbating it feels so good''.. I find it boring and a waste of time, but if I don't do it I'm stuck with annoying hormonal arousal. Just because I have a libido and masturbate to get rid of it, doesn't mean I 'love masturbating' haha. It's like going to the loo for me, just a bodily function that needs to be done. I don't 'love peeing'.. I just pee because I have to :P

Hehe. It's funny how you and I can be diametrically opposite in some things, and completely parallel in others. That test sorted me into "self-sexual", too... and your reaction to it could pretty much have been written by me, word for word. :lol:

Surprise, I haven't changed lol.

Asexual: You are pure Asexy Goodness!

You scored 77% on Asexual, higher than 98% of your peers.

You scored 4% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.

You scored 16% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 4% of your peers.

You scored 10% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 13% on Romantic, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers. (How is this possible???? 15% higher than my peers yet its a zero???)

You scored 48% on Aromantic, higher than 79% of your peers.

Asexual: You are pure Asexy goodness!

You scored 74% on Asexual, higher than 96% of your peers.

You scored 4% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.

You scored 16% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 4% of your peers.

You scored 13% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 13% on Romantic, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

You scored 58% on Aromantic, higher than 87% of your peers.

"You scored 2% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers." I thought that this was pretty funny; only on an asexual test. Then I saw the post above mine, that has zero and still scores higher than 15% . . . there is no one scoring in the negativges, so I think there is a slight issue with the way it does lower and higher percentiles, or maybe that's because we all fall really close to zero. No clue.

It was an interesting quiz. Some of the answers could have been worded better.

I got Romantic Asexual, seems about right except for the baby talk. Physical closeness is important, but cuddling and hugging fulfills that nicely.

You're asexual, so you feel no sexual attraction to other people. However, you do feel such strong emotional connections to people that you love to cuddle, snuggle, hug, and maybe even speak a little baby-talk. You feel that sexual intercourse does not connect you to a person. Physical closeness is what you seek and simply snuggling in bed watching a cute anime is what makes you truly happy.

Some may call you immature or naive, but you know what you want and you see dating-relationships differently. You love having company and you have a close collection of friends by your side. You're a keeper!

I got: Self-Sexual

You scored 49% on Asexual

You scored 22% on AsexualFetishist

You scored 39% on GrayaDemisexual

You scored 74% on SelfSexual

You scored 57% on Romantic

You scored 10% on Sexual

You scored 30% on Aromantic

I found a lot of the answers I was given to choose from weren't really accurate for my situation.

I got Romantic Asexual, which is accurate, but I don't like this quiz.

First off, I don't understand how come there's an "Asexual" result. I mean, all results (except sexual) are a type of asexual... Feels like elitism to me. Also the questions aren't that good: I was pretty sure I'd gotten 12% sexual because I said I notice attractive people before cute dogs ('cause I feel aesthetic attraction and I don't like dogs), so I took the test again, checking all the "aromantic asexual" options to check that and it is real: noticing people before dogs seems to make you 4% sexual. Then we have the incredibly stupid idea that masturbating makes you self-sexual and that question about your favorite food... What the hell.

GhostintheMachine

I'm a romantic asexual, I need love but not sex.

• You scored 60% on Asexual, higher than 76% of your peers.

• You scored 17% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.

• You scored 53% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 61% of your peers.

• You scored 16% on SelfSexual, higher than 19% of your peers.

• You scored 67% on Romantic, higher than 90% of your peers.

• You scored 8% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

• You scored 15% on Aromantic, higher than 19% of your peers.

I got Self-Sexual, which actually makes a decent amount of sense. I only feel the most sexual when pleasing myself, and even have weird fantasies. Not with anyone else, just vivid, unspecific imagery and weird things like swirling elements, shattering walls, dancing fog in indiscriminate human forms, wind, and other things from a partly schiztypal brain. It's often when I feel most at peace with my sexuality and myself as a sexual being, even though I still see myself as ace.
But outside of that, with other people I see, I never really feel any of that same attraction. I get aroused by girls leaning over and other cliche things like that, but I never want to engage in anything sexual with them. I still feel arousal but no desire to direct it towards them, so I just wind up feeling annoyed with it.
Actually learned something about myself from this quiz! Glad I took it ^_^
You scored 49% on Asexual, higher than 56% of your peers.
You scored 17% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.
You scored 42% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 38% of your peers.
You scored 58% on SelfSexual, higher than 70% of your peers.
You scored 33% on Romantic, higher than 44% of your peers.
You scored 6% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.
You scored 21% on Aromantic, higher than 31% of your peers.

I really didn't like that the only responses available seemed to be:
a) OMG GROSS NO
b) idk maybe on a tuesday
c) FUCK YES!!!

Although I do agree here that the answers were too firm in one direction or another. The results seemed to be aware asexuality exists on a spectrum, weird that this didn't show on the questions :/

I scored Aromantic Asexual. I guess this means I am a loner for life which means I am . . . SO AWESOME!

Capture.PNG

Aisntllecxtual

I took a final third retake of the test as experimentation, yielding:

62% Asexual, higher than 80% of peers

17% Asexual Fetishist, higher than 11% of peers

34% GrayDemisexual, higher than 24% of peers

35% SelfSexual, higher than 41% of peers

17% Romantic, higher than 18% of peers

13% Sexual, higher than 50% of peers

58% Aromantic, higher than 87% of peers.

Asexual as pure Asexy Goodness

The interesting result of this last retake - where I am categorized as Asexy Goodness - is that the romantic (17%; 18%) and aromantic result (58%; 87%) are identical to second retest where I was categorized as aromantic asexual. Fascinating in that I cannot logically fathom why this (the difference in categorization) is the case.

I think the greatest strength of this test is that it allows the participant to retest. The reason I think the latter is good goes to the weakness of the test, and that weakness is primarily that there are not enough selections (I'd say, at least, 3/4 of the questions require more options than provided) to more accurately identify how the participant feels. The other - secondary - weakness is that some of the questions could be phrased better (most particularly in relation to the options provided). Retesting is good because it allows somewhat for the structural flaws of the test to be attenuated by giving a helpful zonal (average) view of one's nature (a true orientation rather than a one-off deal that would accommodate approach that is fixative).

With the above said, it was enjoyable. We need to go further in trying to create better and yet better tests in assessing our community/orientation - a real challenge considering its tremendous diversity.

Got self-sexual, and description was totally wrong, so...yeah, better than most quizzes in that it tried to explore asexuality, but daaaamn did it get it wrong.

I got

Demisexual/Gray-A

You're so exciting, you can't settle for one!

47% on Asexual,

48% on AsexualFetishist,

66% on GrayaDemisexual,

52% on SelfSexual,

40% on Romantic,

2% on Sexual

18% on Aromantic,

I don't think it's wrong...but also not really right either. *Shrugs.*

I got Self Sexual, which actually fits me fairly well. Here's the breakdown:

38% Asexual, higher than 34% of your peers

70% Asexual Fetishist, higher than 91% of your peers

50% GrayADemisexual, higher than 55% of your peers

81% Self Sexual, higher than 91% of your peers

17% Romantic, higher than 18% of your peers

8% Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers

39% Aromantic, higher than 67% of your peers

CluelessWonder4577

I got highest in the asexual category, surprise surprise, with 72%. It was ok but some of the questions didn't have anything close to what I would have chosen.

Asexual: 72%

Asexual Fetishist: 4%

Grayademisexual: 21%

Self Sexual: 29%

Romantic: 33%

Sexual: 6%

Aromatic: 39%

Pure Asexy Goodness apparently

I got highest in the asexual category, surprise surprise, with 72%. It was ok but some of the questions didn't have anything close to what I would have chosen.

I don't think any test on the Internet made by random people can really good. The questions can't be statements, and they always should have had the option for a negative answer.

For such test to be really good it would have to be made by aces, and several people, not just one. More heads know more.

Interesting quiz

I got:

Asexual

You are pure Asexy Goodness!

• You scored 72% on Asexual, higher than 94% of your peers.
  • You scored 4% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.
  • You scored 16% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 4% of your peers.
  • You scored 10% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.
  • You scored 57% on Romantic, higher than 78% of your peers.
  • You scored 4% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.
  • You scored 24% on Aromantic, higher than 37% of your peers.

I agree with the other people who've commented on the lack of accommodation for virgins in some of the questions. I was also thrown on a few where there were relationship questions, since I've never actually been in a relationship so I'm not sure how I would act in that situation.

I got Asexual. "You're content with a single life and get along great with friends and family or a cute, furry pet" Sounds spot on :D

Asexual = 60%
AsexualFetishist = 43%
GrayaDemisexual = 45%
SelfSexual = 23%
Romantic = 37%
Sexual = 6%
Aromantic = 24%

I got Asexual.

• You scored 83% on Asexual, higher than 98% of your peers.

• You scored 4% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.

• You scored 13% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 3% of your peers.

• You scored 10% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.

• You scored 13% on Romantic, higher than 7% of your peers.

• You scored 0% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.

• You scored 48% on Aromantic, higher than 79% of your peers.

I'll be honest.. not sure what these results mean.. So I'm 10% self sexual? Funny considering I don't masturbate :P But still was interesting to do.

• 3 weeks later...
Sage Raven Domino

I guess the author of the test indeed assumed incorrectly that a 'self-sexual' is anyone who likes to masturbate, not only someone who's aroused by themselves...

The system of titles basing on absolute (not relative) scores is also questionable, as the average scores differ by category. E.g. in my case:

Self-Sexual
You scored 51% on Asexual, higher than 60% of your peers.
You scored 65% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 88% of your peers.
You scored 32% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 20% of your peers.
You scored 71% on SelfSexual, higher than 82% of your peers.
You scored 20% on Romantic, higher than 24% of your peers.
You scored 8% on Sexual, higher than 15% of your peers.
You scored 48% on Aromantic, higher than 79% of your peers.
Clearly my biggest feature is fetishism, as 88% of peers > 82% of peers, even though the 65% score in fetishism is less than 71%.

I got Asexual

You scored 55% on Asexual

You scored 39% on AsexualFetishist

You scored 37% on GrayaDemisexual

You scored 32% on SelfSexual

You scored 23% on Romantic

You scored 4% on Sexual

You scored 39% on Aromantic

Asexual, but really, that last question is the rudest thing I've seen in a while. Definitely could have been phrased better :mellow:

I got Asexual.

70% on Asexual.

0% on Asexual Fetishist.

13% on Gray-A/Demisexual.

10% on Self-Sexual.

47% on Romantic.

4% on Sexual.

39% on Aromantic.

I'm surprised at the Self-Sexual result. I've taken this quiz before, and I've changed a lot since, but last time I got 0% and I expected that to remain the same. Other than that, everything I basically expected.

cheeringselenator

I got:

Asexual- You are pure Asexy Goodness!

It looks like you are an asexual or lean more towards asexual characteristics. You find that you are not attracted sexually to other people. This doesn't mean that you can't occasionally become aroused by certain situations or ideas. This also doesn't mean that you can't have very close and intimate relationships with others. Heck! You can even have the occasional crush that involves absolutely no fantasies of sex.

Basically, you either see sexual intercourse with another person as boring, uncomfortable, pointless, or just plain gross. You don't really have the urge to "touch yourself," and if you do, you never really think of anything sexual as you do it. You're content with a single life and get along great with friends and family or a cute, furry pet. You don't need a sexual partner to complete your life and can look past people's appearances and deeper into human emotion.

Stay true and strong! It's a sexual world out there!

You scored 77% on Asexual, higher than 98% of your peers.

You scored 9% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 11% of your peers.

You scored 21% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 8% of your peers.

You scored 10% on SelfSexual, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 57% on Romantic, higher than 78% of your peers.

You scored 24% on Aromantic, higher than 37% of your peers.

Huh, Fascinating...

Demisexual/Gray-A
You're so exciting, you can't settle for one! - Okay, and what's so exciting about that? I'm mostly just confused.

You scored 53% on Asexual, higher than 64% of your peers.
You scored 26% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 34% of your peers. (?? Okay? If there's one thing I'm pretty sure about it's that I don't have any fetishes...)
You scored 63% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 82% of your peers.
You scored 23% on SelfSexual, higher than 26% of your peers.
You scored 47% on Romantic, higher than 65% of your peers.
You scored 12% on Aromantic, higher than 8% of your peers.

So a confused demisexual...? And here I thought international law was complicated with all it's weird terminology...

Thanks for sharing the test though, that was interesting.

Archived