What's your opinion of the penis?

What about the baby making fluids that are needed for baby making so we don't go extinct? :unsure:

Sorry, my sarcastic tone probably didn't come through in my last message

Spoiled for length:

genetic_analysis.png

If you're talking about pee, women have different organs to do that. You're multi-purposed; we're multi-organed.

Whoa...... weird. I guess I had just assumed that since urine and... that other fluid... use the same route in men, it would also do so for women. Ok, I'm giving myself disturbing thoughts, I need to stop thinking about this......

Under extreme circumstances, I would probably pour urine over my forearms and other sweaty areas to lower my rate of perspiration in desert environments.

Aaaaaahh! More disturbing imagery! <<needs to stop thinking>>

DracoBorealis

Under extreme circumstances, I would probably pour urine over my forearms and other sweaty areas to lower my rate of perspiration in desert environments.

Don't they drink piss in the morning in some countries/cultures?

Gives the term "morning tea" a whole new meaning...

Don't they drink piss in the morning in some countries/cultures?

Gives the term "morning tea" a whole new meaning...

Some people think that drinking their own urine will keep them young and healthy... I don't think they quite understand the body's waste processing facilities. :P

Oh yuck, haha.

Heard of all that before but it still really grosses me out. *twitch*

A penis well besides thinking they are yucky, I think vaginas are more yucky though, personally.

Someone would have to have intentions of doing something with it to me though for me to really be grossed out and freak out.

Institutionilized

The reason why I ask is because I've always disliked having one. It gets in the way and is therefore sometimes uncomfortable. I would much prefer having nothing there at all (but would never consider sugically removing it, just to be clear!)

I want to hear your opinions, specifically male opinions but all answers are welcome.

I hope I'm not alone on this! :blush:

Umm, my post will possibly contain TMI? I dunno, since this post is about penis anyway. :P But just for the mods.......TMI.

Well, you pretty much read my mind. :blush:

I find my penis annoying, and wish it was either limp or gone. Actually, scratch that, I'm with you; I'd prefer it gone. >__>

Mainly because it's so inconvenient; I usually get stark erections for absolutely no reason. They just pop up, sometimes dying down in as little as 10 seconds...

I really despise this because it's incredibly embarrassing when people see it (which thankfully has only happened once). Then people say "wow, you're obviously not really asexual" and then I have to explain the whole attraction v. libido discussion.

It also pretty much makes me masturbate. I'm not fond of masturbation (I find orgasms to be of minimal good feeling, and it goes away in a few seconds anyway, so it's "meh" for me), but as a 16 year old, my libido is rampant. I've actually tried to just stop masturbating, but if I do my testicles will start giving me an unbearable pain about 5-6 days into quitting, and it just gets more painful as the days go on.

So yeah, it's really a bother. :lol:

Don't have one, but I think they look nice. Kind of fascinating, actually.

Female genitalia, on the other hand? Ugly.

Institutionilized: I know exactly how you feel. I often have fantasies which involve getting into a car crash, and the doctor tells me, "I'm sorry, but we'll have to remove your....." and I'd be like-- YEEEESSSS!!!! Ok, I'd sue first and pretend to be all traumatized, and it would come out as a win-win situation ;).

But it is possible to stop masturbating. It's extremely difficult, but once you make a month or so, it's incredibly liberating. Of course, getting there can be quite a challenge.

Several things help me-- I'm going to put this inside a spoiler since this is a little TMI and most people probably don't even care about this....

First, you don't have to stop if you don't want to. It's up to you. But you can stop if you want to.

First, pain is a great motivator. I know refraining from masturbating can be painful, but it's possible to make masturbation more painful than it is to stop. I'm not talking about kinky pain, but actual physical OUCH MAKE IT STOP. Use your imagination. Sometimes all it takes is pinching yourself as hard as you can, but make it painful and be consistent. But once your brain equates orgasm with pain, it'll be much less desirable. Another thing-- eat soy on a regular basis. It lowers the libido. Finally, count the number of days it's been since you've last masturbated and reward yourself with something really special when you've made it to day 30.

To me, they look kind of gross and unappealing.. That's not to say I have a problem with men or them having one, of course. In the figure drawing class I took last year, we had to draw nudes, and it seemed like most of my classmates were more bothered about this than I was. They're not the most attractive part of the body, but they're there and it's fine. Though I would never want one myself.

If we had conscious control over erections, then they would be awesome.

Agrred.

Women have an irritating equivalent. No joke. When you get aroused, it feels like your whole lower pelvis and clitoris swells up for no reason. I squirm and feel like did some one notice? Happens randomly and drives me nutty. Glad it can't be seen. Save for tight underwear...

Mixed feelings. It's a weird-looking appendage. As for trauma, it's his 2 little buddies that are more prone to that. It is handy for waste elimination and such. And can be pleasurable when handled properly. It can also get in the way other times. I guess what I'd prefer is being able to pull it up inside when it's not in use like male cats do.

I've never really thought about it before but doen't every other male species on the planet keep their penis tucked inside? Its stange to think that human males are the only species that dont.

As for my opinion, I've never liked getting unintended erections in inappropiate places: like on the school bus.

Yeah but have you SEEN some of those things and what they do? Barbs, corkscrews, getting bitten off during, three times the length of the body, etc. I think we should all be relieved.

Makes me glad, I'm human.

Erm. I like the penis. :ph34r: And God, that's weird to say. IDK, it seems a whole lot more convenient than that mushy ax wound I have ... I mean, really. However, I think I'd rather not have his two friends, y'know ... the penis is alright, but he hangs out wiv a bad crowd. :lol:

EDIT: I also highly agree with daveb. I would highly cherish a retractable penis. :lol:

:lol: prefer ax wound to the barb though.

Wonderful things - so statuesque, majestic looking... (well, sometimes). Vaginas are just strange. And ugly.

Wow, this has been an amusing... and disturbing... read.

The only purpose of the penis I can appreciate is how efficiently it allows me to void my bladder. Every time I see a public toilet, I'm grateful that I don't have to sit on it.

However, all fluids emitted from the penis are waste products and should, under no circumstances, be directed anywhere other than a toilet. I suppose the same could be said about the vagina.

seriously gross loo once. Pretty easy to do if you're a woman, pull trousers past knees flex hips backs fold yourself forward until your stomach touches your thighs, you should be a sideways v, and void the stuff, pretty hard. It gets out of you and doesn't make much mess.

Institutionilized: I know exactly how you feel. I often have fantasies which involve getting into a car crash, and the doctor tells me, "I'm sorry, but we'll have to remove your....." and I'd be like-- YEEEESSSS!!!! Ok, I'd sue first and pretend to be all traumatized, and it would come out as a win-win situation ;).

But it is possible to stop masturbating. It's extremely difficult, but once you make a month or so, it's incredibly liberating. Of course, getting there can be quite a challenge.

Several things help me-- I'm going to put this inside a spoiler since this is a little TMI and most people probably don't even care about this....

First, you don't have to stop if you don't want to. It's up to you. But you can stop if you want to.

First, pain is a great motivator. I know refraining from masturbating can be painful, but it's possible to make masturbation more painful than it is to stop. I'm not talking about kinky pain, but actual physical OUCH MAKE IT STOP. Use your imagination. Sometimes all it takes is pinching yourself as hard as you can, but make it painful and be consistent. But once your brain equates orgasm with pain, it'll be much less desirable. Another thing-- eat soy on a regular basis. It lowers the libido. Finally, count the number of days it's been since you've last masturbated and reward yourself with something really special when you've made it to day 30.

*faints*

that's sounds a bit self-abusive? ?

AnonymousJedi

They look better than female parts to me. And there is no period with them and stuff. If they are on the larger side though, it seems like they would get in the way...along with the testicles. Too much potential to get hurt or sit on them without a discreet way to "adjust".

Just another member of the human race, that has its ups and downs.... :wacko:

Frederika Berncastel

Umm, my post will possibly contain TMI? I dunno, since this post is about penis anyway. :P But just for the mods.......TMI.

I find my penis annoying, and wish it was either limp or gone. Actually, scratch that, I'm with you; I'd prefer it gone. >__>

Mainly because it's so inconvenient; I usually get stark erections for absolutely no reason. They just pop up, sometimes dying down in as little as 10 seconds...

I really despise this because it's incredibly embarrassing when people see it (which thankfully has only happened once). Then people say "wow, you're obviously not really asexual" and then I have to explain the whole attraction v. libido discussion.

It also pretty much makes me masturbate. I'm not fond of masturbation (I find orgasms to be of minimal good feeling, and it goes away in a few seconds anyway, so it's "meh" for me), but as a 16 year old, my libido is rampant. I've actually tried to just stop masturbating, but if I do my testicles will start giving me an unbearable pain about 5-6 days into quitting, and it just gets more painful as the days go on.

It's because your body is still developing, I think. I had high libido too when I was at your age. Also you don't have to prove anything to anyone about your (a)sexuality. It was good to discuss this matter with your friends, as much as education is concerned, but you dont have to persuade them for anything. Also, the more you are embarrassed about your erections, the more is likely to happen to you. It's a matter of reverse psychology haha :lol:.

Completely honestly... I don't have a very strong opinion of it. Being female, I don't have one, and not dating pretty much at all, I've never actually seen one.

I think some of the things it can be used for are strange... but to each his own, I suppose. :lol:

Penises gross me out. I'm scared of them. But I know several sexual lesbians who feel the same about them. The only penis that I'm not grossed out by is Dr Manhattan's, but the first time I saw Watchmen I was uncomfortable at first. Now I just accept it as part of the movie/book

Penises weird me out. Like seriously. Although I'd imagine this could be partially because of my Aceness and my nonexistent relationship record. When I was younger my genitalia freaked me out. Now I'm comfortable with it.

(inc some tmi)

At some point I was pretty curious about what an erect penis was like, so I looked at some p0rn to see. One example that sticks out to me was this video of a girl giving a blow job. I kinda stared in confusion and I thought, Ok. maybe I'll see more of the penis and not the girl's face. Then I saw this huge glob of saliva dripping out from the girl's mouth and thought "AAHHHH OMG THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!" and promptly stopped. I haven't done more research since.

One of my online friends was getting interested in working in the Adult industry. So he asked me (and some others) to "review" some of his videos. He told me my opinion mattered to him so I checked them out.

I'm not going to share the nitty-gritty details, but the first time I watched his videos I was.... weirded out is almost too light. Honestly, my face was in a permanent D: face the entire time. Him being my friend most likely played a huge factor and I was really.... felt very awkward watching my friend pleasure himself. I wanted to be a good friend, so I re-watched them so I could give him a better opinion (I did tell him about how awkward I felt, so he appreciated my feedback that much more. I don't think he knew about my Aceness until I told him afterwards.)

*faints*

that's sounds a bit self-abusive? ?

Yes... you're right. I've recently discovered that I'm more of a repulsed sexual, which started manifesting itself in the form of self-abuse.

I regret this, and highly regret posting this here as if this is good advice :(.

It's fine advice!! But I don't think there's a difference between kinky pain and non-kinky pain, except in the brain of the recipient.

Personally, I love the penis. It's my favorite thing. I have a hard time orgasming without picturing one... because women don't have that obvious, visual cue of their stimulation, you know? Penises get all big and hard and then stuff flies out of them. It's cool! Other than a slight engorging of the clitoris, there's not much physical representation of pleasure with ladyparts.

I would love to have a penis. I've played with strap ons before, but its not really the same. Duh.

They're freaky looking, but the same goes for girl parts. I don't know how you guys walk around with it & why some people think girls would envy it. It looks so uncomfortable to just...be there all the time. That reminds me, whose heard of the song Detachable Penis?

Oh wow, totally overlooked Olivier's post earlier.

The reason why I ask is because I've always disliked having one. It gets in the way and is therefore sometimes uncomfortable. I would much prefer having nothing there at all (but would never consider sugically removing it, just to be clear!)

I want to hear your opinions, specifically male opinions but all answers are welcome.

I hope I'm not alone on this! :blush:

I agree with you completely. I'm 17 so I know what you mean.

NovaScotianAce

I kind of have penis envy.

.diva plavalaguna.

My opinion is that if you don't want to lose your piece, you better keep it away from me D:

So for those male-born who don't want their penis, I need your medical history, blood type, etc, a few thousand pounds, a crooked doctor, and something with which to smash you over the head.

Just kidding.

:ph34r:

I read through half of the responses and I don't feel so alone. I always said I don't want any genitalia at all...if it could not exists that would be my ultimate goal or dream. To me, there's a reason to cover it up! The thought of (male or female) makes me sick and I am so glad I am not the only one that feels this way!

I read through half of the responses and I don't feel so alone. I always said I don't want any genitalia at all...if it could not exists that would be my ultimate goal or dream. To me, there's a reason to cover it up! The thought of (male or female) makes me sick and I am so glad I am not the only one that feels this way!

Well put.

I'm the only woman I know who's glad to me small breasted. I would be happy if it was even smaller! Or even flat!

As for 'down below', my body is wasting it's time, in my opinion, and torturing me every month for no reason.

As to the original question - I don't find the penus astheticly attractive in the slightest. Even the 'idealized' image of one. As for the feel of one... makes me feel a little nausious at best.

Thanks to my job (nurse), I have had more than my fair share of encounters with the penis. Its one disgusting piece of human anatomy that most men seem way to eager to wave around in the presence of female staff. Even when the owner actually manages to provide it with hygenic care, its just not something I find attractive.

I will say that inserting a foley catheter into certain male patients provides technical challenges I enjoy... mastering. The prostate can be a tricky little bastard.