What's your opinion of the penis?

I dislike genitalia in general. I wish people didn't have them. Maybe, right after our stomachs comes our legs. yes, that would be great. For both males and female, I think they are a bother. And hideous. That's why I am never really fond of nude paintings or anything. I like them clothed to hide that disgusting part. I am considering being surgically sterile, although I wish I could appreciate my reproductive organs more, I have no plans on reproducing. i would donate my parts to someone who needs it, but I am afraid of that person having 'my' child. Someone that's blood related and resembles a part of me. That's kind of scary.

I'm pretty extremely biased against mine, as it just feels alien and wrong and not the shape my brain expects every. single. time. anything touches it. It would have been an interesting, probably fun experience if it were just a novelty that happened for a day or two, but it's been TWENTY YEARS, which is twenty years too long - and still shorter than what a lot of people (including myself :/) will have to endure. Haets the dysphoria, haets it...

Anyway, on other people - flaccid, they just look marginally functional and the balls look silly/gross. Erect, they look enticing (and the balls are pretty much the same, though less relatively prominent ;) ). However, since I'm queerfluidlesbianish and I've happened to have two cis girlfriends, I've never played with someone else's. Might be a neat possiblity down the road. If not, well, I have experience to tell me that I sure like pussy, so nothing wrong there :)

jasonkramer

i like it. too short to get in the way and long enough to pee standing up. as for the other two i wish they would make up their minds if they are going to be up or down.

EastofSunWestofMoon

They have always freaked me out. I have kept this a secret from boyfriends but yeah.. Ever since the first time I saw one I was like.. "Wow. Uh.. I think I like what I got a lot better than what you got." And testicles COMPLETELY freak me out. As far as the peeing thing goes.. Yeah, it may be easier for guys but I'm a girl who will pee anywhere if I have to go bad enough. Especially when driving back from a winery and yelling at my dad to stop the car so I can run 20 feet into the desert to go. Ha. Yeah, I have no shame.

i went through the same thing hiding it from my (ex)boyfriend that i though it was gross. i sure as hell didn't want to touch it!

ha ha ha! no shame is definitely a good road trip strategy. :lol:

I have met only one penis... It was tiny and innocent :lol: But I still gave it to frozen drive... I do not want to meet other penises. I do not want to touch, see or use it. I do not meant this as an insult but I just do not want to hang out with penises.

LOL

they look like naked mole rats... poor guys. :(

girls are kinda funky to... though i guess it's less in the way.

Mixed feelings. It's a weird-looking appendage. As for trauma, it's his 2 little buddies that are more prone to that. It is handy for waste elimination and such. And can be pleasurable when handled properly. It can also get in the way other times. I guess what I'd prefer is being able to pull it up inside when it's not in use like male cats do.

I've never really thought about it before but doen't every other male species on the planet keep their penis tucked inside? Its stange to think that human males are the only species that dont.

As for my opinion, I've never liked getting unintended erections in inappropiate places: like on the school bus.

Mixed feelings. It's a weird-looking appendage. As for trauma, it's his 2 little buddies that are more prone to that. It is handy for waste elimination and such. And can be pleasurable when handled properly. It can also get in the way other times. I guess what I'd prefer is being able to pull it up inside when it's not in use like male cats do.

I've never really thought about it before but doen't every other male species on the planet keep their penis tucked inside? Its stange to think that human males are the only species that dont.

As for my opinion, I've never liked getting unintended erections in inappropiate places: like on the school bus.

Yeah but have you SEEN some of those things and what they do? Barbs, corkscrews, getting bitten off during, three times the length of the body, etc. I think we should all be relieved.

I think all (or most, at least) primates have junk similar to ours. And if you've ever spent any time around dogs, you'd know that they're about half in and half out.

mylittlehazmat

Erm. I like the penis. :ph34r: And God, that's weird to say. IDK, it seems a whole lot more convenient than that mushy ax wound I have ... I mean, really. However, I think I'd rather not have his two friends, y'know ... the penis is alright, but he hangs out wiv a bad crowd. :lol:

EDIT: I also highly agree with daveb. I would highly cherish a retractable penis. :lol:

never odd or even

We are apparently the best endowed monkeys.

Apes actually; sadly we are beaten out by bonobos.

is it kjust me, or is it kinda sad that were having this discussion as to whether humans or apes have bigger penises? :lol: seriously, there are plenty of other animals out there there that have bigger penises too :lol:

is it kjust me, or is it kinda sad that were having this discussion as to whether humans or apes have bigger penises? :lol: seriously, there are plenty of other animals out there there that have bigger penises too :lol:

Well, humans are apes!

But it's never sad to discuss animal penis size.

never odd or even

Well, humans are apes!

well if you REALLY want to talk about animal penis sizes just take a look at domestic animals before you even thing of the wild ones :lol: i mean have you seen bulls or horses? its quite disgusting! :lol:

Well, humans are apes!

well if you REALLY want to talk about animal penis sizes just take a look at domestic animals before you even thing of the wild ones :lol: i mean have you seen bulls or horses? its quite disgusting! :lol:

OH GODDESS. On the bus the other day, driving past my university's horse barns, I saw horse cock for the first time... TERRIFYING! I'm a big girl, and the thing was the length of my bloody arm!

(TW, potentially disturbing imagery) Given that there are people who are apparently into meatspace horses (like in that one movie starring Daniel Radcliffe's ass), it terrifies me to imagine that people out there have actually tried to fuck them. You could be giving a horse deep throat while it enters you from behind! YKINMK, but... *shudders.* On the other hand, fisting horse cunt would probably be reeeeeally easy, so I guess that's the less gory and lethal side of that fetish.

mylittlehazmat

TMI WARNING

OH GODDESS. On the bus the other day, driving past my university's horse barns, I saw horse cock for the first time... TERRIFYING! I'm a big girl, and the thing was the length of my bloody arm!

(TW, potentially disturbing imagery) Given that there are people who are apparently into meatspace horses (like in that one movie starring Daniel Radcliffe's ass), it terrifies me to imagine that people out there have actually tried to fuck them. You could be giving a horse deep throat while it enters you from behind! YKINMK, but... *shudders.* On the other hand, fisting horse cunt would probably be reeeeeally easy, so I guess that's the less gory and lethal side of that fetish.

Oh ... I kind of love you, you know that? :lol:

So, that is where the expression comes from. "Hung like a horse." :lol:

Ged of Earthsea

No, it's not sad. And no, there was very little up for discussion. I was stating facts and eamonn corrected some imprecision on my part. We were observing that there is no obvious pattern to the length of multi-purpose hose pipes among male apes and their relatives. (It has since become a who-da-biggest discussion) It's all relative. And really, barnacles win. 40 times body length. Forty times body length. Forty times body length. I can barely swim that distance.

EarthWarrior

I've always thought that the penis looks a little like some type of Fungi, and seems like I'm not the only one - My link

They've always disturbed me slightly, and put me off mushrooms :blink:

Sometimes I wish I could do without it but I think about what I would using to piss and it does not appear good.

I've always thought that the penis looks a little like some type of Fungi, and seems like I'm not the only one - My link

Those fungi are cool! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TMI WARNING

Oh ... I kind of love you, you know that? :lol:

^///^

Wonderful things - so statuesque, majestic looking... (well, sometimes). Vaginas are just strange. And ugly.

never odd or even

No, it's not sad. And no, there was very little up for discussion. I was stating facts and eamonn corrected some imprecision on my part. We were observing that there is no obvious pattern to the length of multi-purpose hose pipes among male apes and their relatives. (It has since become a who-da-biggest discussion) It's all relative. And really, barnacles win. 40 times body length. Forty times body length. Forty times body length. I can barely swim that distance.

oh wow :lol:

i can swin that distance, but i'd rather run, walk or horse ride it :lol:

Well, humans are apes!

it is pretty huge, but it depends if they are gelded or not as well, if they are stallions, they are even bigger!

now dont even get me started on cows....

i suppose natures inspiration had to come from somewhere :lol:

those mushrooms are freaky :blink:

and funny too :lol:

Edited by GirlDreamer
Triple post merged.

i suppose natures inspiration had to come from somewhere :lol:

those mushrooms are freaky :blink:

and funny too :lol:

Awesome! You can't deny the similarity. :lol:

I don't find penises disgusting but I don't want to TOUCH them! God, my ex-boyfriend showed me his and asked me to touch him and I just screamed in my head "take it away, take it away!!!". Fortunately there wasn't a baseball bat within my reach to slain his penis.

From the distance they are okay but it's ridiculous how proud men are of theirs. :P

Not a man, not a woman. I'll answer anyway.

It's just there, I guess. I certainly would never want one and I would never want to touch one, but I hate all genitals and think they're kind of nasty. I don't think about it too much.

Yoko Ono had a great quote about the penis. She said "I wonder why men get serious at all. They have this delicate, long thing hanging outside their bodies which goes up and down by its own will. If I were a man I would always be laughing at myself." I thought that was funny. My own personal opinion is that it's partly hilarious, partly just fascinating (seeing as I don't have one).

snufflebottoms

I find this hilarious when you consider your avatar.

As for the penis, I don't really like it b/c of what I'm expected to do with it in a relationship. I'm to fond of my equipment either sooo but it's not horrible. Personally, I don't think the human body is beautiful, though I think humans can be beautiiful. The design, imo is not that great. Bodies sometimes freak me out.

BaronTheCat

If I lived alone on an island, I wouldn't care much about whether I had a penis or not. They are practical in some ways, unpractical in other ways. In this society, however, I'd rather have a penis than nothing, because you'd never know what other men would do if they happen to find out you don't have one. Some men are violently transphobic.

But I wouldn't want a vagina, whether I lived among other humans or not. It would be equally annoying. So I guess that determines my gender.

I find it strange-looking even though I'm a male, but it's functional indeed and useful.

never odd or even

the fact that Not Trapped can write his name in the snow with his pee is pretty cool, and i must admit to being a tad jealous of that, much as i hate genitalia...

never odd or even

Yoko Ono had a great quote about the penis. She said "I wonder why men get serious at all. They have this delicate, long thing hanging outside their bodies which goes up and down by its own will. If I were a man I would always be laughing at myself." I thought that was funny. My own personal opinion is that it's partly hilarious, partly just fascinating (seeing as I don't have one).

thats fucking hilarious :lol: