Homoromantic guys chat

GeekyGamerZack

So I caught a glimpse of a firefighter calendar that was being sold in my local shopping centre recently, and I was kind of disappointed. The guys were only shown shirtless from the waist up, and they were WAY too hot.

Furthermore, no amount of overly-ripped abs and pecs will ever make up for the fact that not one of them was even remotely dressed as a firefighter. No helmets, no hoses, and certainly no SCBAs.

It was less a firefighter calendar and more an "unrealistically-attractive, topless male model" calendar, but muscle-bound, "hot-looking" male models are a turn-off for me.

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

uh. :(

I would love to have such a calendar, but with soldiers. :blush:

• Like 1
GeekyGamerZack
3 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

uh. :(

I would love to have such a calendar, but with soldiers. :blush:

And I would've been ever-so-slightly curious about a firefighter calendar with guys who actually look like firefighters. :P

In all seriousness, I'm sure those guys actually are firefighters, it's just that they didn't look the part. Still, it was a fundraiser, so I hope they raised some funds. 😃

Slice of Ace

I mean, I'd probably still prefer a kitten calendar 🐱

Buuuut, if I had to have a hot guys calendar, what you described sounds perfect 😂 

• Like 1
GeekyGamerZack

The sad thing is my preferred calendar would be a Nintendo-themed one. 😂

• Like 1
Slice of Ace
5 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

The sad thing is my preferred calendar would be a Nintendo-themed one. 😂

My last three calendars have been the Hobbit, Mario Kart 8, and Legend of Zelda, so I'm not much better 😝

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

my preferred calendar would be with beautiful androids *o*

but I have cats every day 😁

• Like 2
Slice of Ace

Ugggh, since breaking up with my ex, I've realised that it was not a good relationship. I did everything I could to be what he wanted - allosexual - and he repaid that with invalidating my identity, making me feel broken, and pressuring me into things that I didn't want to do. I am so glad that that's over now, but it's kind of scarred me to be honest. 

Vent over. Just needed to get that out 😭

• Like 2
GeekyGamerZack

It's all good. Just know that there are friends here who are glad to listen. 😃

• Like 2
GeekyGamerZack

Pretty sure I had a dream involving my homoromantic self, but I don't remember any of it. 😑

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
On 8/20/2018 at 9:20 PM, NYK said:

Ugggh, since breaking up with my ex, I've realised that it was not a good relationship. I did everything I could to be what he wanted - allosexual - and he repaid that with invalidating my identity, making me feel broken, and pressuring me into things that I didn't want to do. I am so glad that that's over now, but it's kind of scarred me to be honest. 

Vent over. Just needed to get that out 😭

*sends hugs*

18 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Pretty sure I had a dream involving my homoromantic self, but I don't remember any of it. 😑

but do you remember if it was a good or bad dream? :o

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

so I keep talking with this Belgian guy and he is a really awesome person. 😁 he's always nice to me, he cheers me up, makes me laugh, understands me a lot and responds to my texts immediately. 😮 I wonder if he likes me 😮

• Like 2
GeekyGamerZack
19 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

but do you remember if it was a good or bad dream? :o

Well, the one sliver I remember from it is turning down a guy because I was unavailable, so the fact that I was already with someone in it makes me think it was a good dream. I think me having a more-than-friend after 30 years of thinking that there's no-one for me is actually a really positive thing, especially since he's now in my dreams as well. :D

24 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

so I keep talking with this Belgian guy and he is a really awesome person. 😁 he's always nice to me, he cheers me up, makes me laugh, understands me a lot and responds to my texts immediately. 😮 I wonder if he likes me 😮

It certainly seems like it. ;)

11 minutes ago, Antihero. said:

I see the thread was pretty active while I wasn’t at home, that’s awesome.   

Yep. Welcome back!

A calendar I’d be interested in would be one containing guys I personally find attractive wearing military and police uniforms because I dig hot guys in such uniforms and uniforms in general.

Really? You find police officers attractive, whereas I'm intrigued by firefighters. All we need is someone who thinks paramedics are cute and we have a nice little trifecta in this chat! 😎

Whenever I remember dreams they are either nightmares, utterly confusing weird nonsense or way too graphic sex dreams that can be awkward to remember so I am not sure if I would deem remembering dreams as something positive.

In my case, I often have positive dreams that usually have me waking up just before the really good part. 

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, Antihero. said:

I’d say so. He certainly doesn’t dislike you or he wouldn’t be eager to talk to you nor try to make you laugh and cheer you up obviously x'D 

1 hour ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

It certainly seems like it. ;)

ha 😁 so I made a friend 😃😁 he's older than me, but it doesn't matter at all. age is just a number.

1 hour ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Really? You find police officers attractive, whereas I'm intrigued by firefighters. All we need is someone who thinks paramedics are cute and we have a nice little trifecta in this chat! 😎

not me, but I find soldiers attractive. do I fit in? ;_;

I see the thread was pretty active while I wasn’t at home, that’s awesome.   

btw welcome back bro! 😁 where have you been? 😁

• Like 2
GeekyGamerZack
2 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

Well, you and @Antihero. both like soldiers, and you and I both have a thing for guys wearing masks, so there are two overlaps for each of us. 😊

2 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

btw welcome back bro! 😁 where have you been? 😁

Thanks man ! I have been to Bavaria :D 

Nice! I've never been to another country, but I have travelled to other states in my own. :)

• Like 2
Slice of Ace
17 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

16 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

Haha, uniforms don't do anything for me 😝 I definitely don't fit in in that sense!

My dreams usually end as I'm just about to die, or I get charged by a water horse chariot... which could lead to death, I suppose?  😂

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

aww I just got called 'an angel' today 😁

• Like 2
GeekyGamerZack
6 hours ago, NYK said:

Haha, uniforms don't do anything for me 😝 I definitely don't fit in in that sense!

Aside from firefighters, I'm also fascinated by motorcyclists, though there are moments when I get annoyed:

"Ugh, why is he only wearing a T-shirt/plain clothes/open-faced helmet without a mask?"

"Seriously? No gloves? What if his hands slip off the handlebars?!"

"Yay! A motorcy- wait...it's only a scooter..."

Also, I get disappointed if the rider is too "biker-y" or not a guy.

3 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

aww I just got called 'an angel' today 😁

Aw... 😊 (There I go again...)

The formatting on my phone messed up my post, so now I get to find a way to make this random emoji fit in it! Yay! 😄

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

I have crossed the borders of my nation a few times but I have never left the European continent.

same here.

where have you been? 😁

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

I must say it again, I'm so in love with Belgium  I can't even. 😍

• Like 1
Slice of Ace
8 hours ago, Antihero. said:

I have crossed the borders of my nation a few times but I have never left the European continent.

Me neither, although I suppose the UK isn't so much part of the "continent", as it were 😝

• Like 1
GeekyGamerZack
3 hours ago, NYK said:

Me neither, although I suppose the UK isn't so much part of the "continent", as it were 😝

I'd love to visit the UK one day, specifically Scotland. Well, that and Canada. And also Japan. There are other places I'd like to visit, but some of them are fictional. :P

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

I swear Belgium is the prettiest. 😍😍😍

• Like 1
Slice of Ace
15 minutes ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

I'd love to visit the UK one day, specifically Scotland. Well, that and Canada. And also Japan. There are other places I'd like to visit, but some of them are fictional. :P

I've never actually been to Scotland, weirdly. Nor Ireland for that matter 😂 

Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

I swear Belgium is the prettiest. 😍😍😍

Definitely prettier than the UK at least 😝 Ever been to Switzerland? That's pretty with all the mountains and that 🏔️

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

but I want to visit the UK one day 😮😀 I really want to 😢 btw I haven't been to Switzerland, what about you? I've heard it's beautiful 😍

• Like 2
Slice of Ace
5 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

but I want to visit the UK one day 😮😀 I really want to 😢 btw I haven't been to Switzerland, what about you? I've heard it's beautiful 😍

Haha, it's great if you like rain! 😁 

Yeah, I spent a year there as part of my degree. Probably the prettiest country I've been to 😊

• Like 1