Homoromantic guys chat

I saw there was one of these threads for the ladies out there, but could not find one for guys! I identify as male, and I only experience attraction to other guys. Anyone else out there have a similar situation? Feel free to discuss your experiences here. I myself am currently in a romantic relationship.

• Like 7

yas hello :D can I join?

6 hours ago, Red_purple_sugardaddy said:

hi :D 
feel free to join

ha thanks :D I'll be glad to know more guys like me. :3

I'm also homoromantic and in a relationship.

I've been looking for a place like this a for a while now! I would also like to join in. ^_^

I used to identify as panromantic. However, through out the whole time I have, I just never felt much of anything for the opposite gender besides aesthetic attraction. Currently, I am single.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

I've been looking for a place like this a for a while now! I would also like to join in. ^_^

I used to identify as panromantic. However, through out the whole time I have, I just never felt much of anything for the opposite gender besides aesthetic attraction. Currently, I am single.

hi! *waves* :3

• Like 1
2 hours ago, alpha decay said:

hi! *waves* :3

Hi Nero!! -waves back- How are you doing? Sorry I haven't been around in quite a while. >_<

• Like 1
On 23/09/2017 at 5:14 AM, Peinture Paix said:

Hi Nero!! -waves back- How are you doing? Sorry I haven't been around in quite a while. >_<

aw. it's good to see you back :3 I'm doing better now, thanks :3 how about you? *hugs*

57 minutes ago, Red_purple_sugardaddy said:

Where are the guys? I am open for a relationship. Come take me :D :cake:

:D some of us aren't that polyamorous it seems :o xD

2 hours ago, alpha decay said:

aw. it's good to see you back :3 I'm doing better now, thanks :3 how about you? *hugs*

And it's great to be back! That's good to hear, I'm really glad you're doing well now. Hopefully life has been treating you well too? I'm so-so these days, but I'm starting to feel a little better as time passes. -hugs back-

As for everyone else here, hopefully you are all doing well too. ^_^

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

yay! :3

*stares from under a blanket* is anyone here? :3

@NerdGuy32 Hello. :) Doing very well, how about yourself? Also, welcome!

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

I'm just tired because I can't even get a proper sleep now T.T but it could be worse. I hope everyone is doing well :3

1 minute ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I'm just tired because I can't even get a proper sleep now T.T but it could be worse. I hope everyone is doing well :3

Aw ;_; Even drinking tea won't help? (if you're a fan of it, that is. :lol:)

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
6 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

Aw ;_; Even drinking tea won't help? (if you're a fan of it, that is. :lol:)

it won't ;_; I sleep for 2 or 3 hours after coming back home, then I wake up, and then sleep for 3 hours again and then I have to get up and go to work again. I can’t wait for the weekend now :D

4 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

it won't ;_; I sleep for 2 or 3 hours after coming back home, then I wake up, and then sleep for 3 hours again and then I have to get up and go to work again. I can’t wait for the weekend now :D

Oh wow, that's quite a busy schedule Nero. :o Hopefully you'll be able to get some rest soon though! The weekend seems most desirable right now for me too, I haven't really been able to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night either, so I know how you're feeling. Do you have any plans you're looking forward to?

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
5 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

Oh wow, that's quite a busy schedule Nero. :o Hopefully you'll be able to get some rest soon though! The weekend seems most desirable right now for me too, I haven't really been able to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night either, so I know how you're feeling. Do you have any plans you're looking forward to?

I do :3 I want some journey at Saturday :D and maybe I'll find motivation for taking some photos. :3 how about you? :3

it's quite tough because this week I start working at 6am, which means I have to get up at 4am, and I work until 2pm, and I'm back home at 3pm. it would be better for me if my workplace wasn't 35 kilometers away from my home :lol:

aw. buy it hope you can get some proper sleep, too :3 *hugs*

2 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I do :3 I want some journey at Saturday :D and maybe I'll find motivation for taking some photos. :3 how about you? :3

it's quite tough because this week I start working at 6am, which means I have to get up at 4am, and I work until 2pm, and I'm back home at 3pm. it would be better for me if my workplace wasn't 35 kilometers away from my home :lol:

aw. buy it hope you can get some proper sleep, too :3 *hugs*

That sounds like it'd be a very fun adventure to go on. Especially if you plan to visit a place that is very scenic or naturally photogenic. If you do take photos, we'd love to see them. ^_^ Although it's not on the weekend, this Friday two friends of mine are participating in an Art Walk that's being held in a nearby city. So I'll be visiting to support them and catch up. As for Saturday and Sunday, I'm not sure what will happen actually. I'll just be going with the flow. :lol: Oh my, it really would be helpful. Less time spent to commute to and from work as well. It would also be great if you could work from home on some days too. Thank youu -hugs back-

• Like 1
On 10/3/2017 at 11:21 PM, Peinture Paix said:

That sounds like it'd be a very fun adventure to go on. Especially if you plan to visit a place that is very scenic or naturally photogenic. If you do take photos, we'd love to see them. ^_^ Although it's not on the weekend, this Friday two friends of mine are participating in an Art Walk that's being held in a nearby city. So I'll be visiting to support them and catch up. As for Saturday and Sunday, I'm not sure what will happen actually. I'll just be going with the flow. :lol: Oh my, it really would be helpful. Less time spent to commute to and from work as well. It would also be great if you could work from home on some days too. Thank youu -hugs back-

Ooh, an art walk! That sounds fun! I'm an artist myself but I haven't been drawing lately. I should get back to it. There's this art challenge called Inktober that I wanna do. Its a drawing a day in pen. I don't draw in pen enough and its fun when I do. I'm late getting started but at least I'll enjoy it!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DevinLynx said:

Ooh, an art walk! That sounds fun! I'm an artist myself but I haven't been drawing lately. I should get back to it. There's this art challenge called Inktober that I wanna do. Its a drawing a day in pen. I don't draw in pen enough and its fun when I do. I'm late getting started but at least I'll enjoy it!

It definitely is. That's awesome, what do you usually draw when you do? c: Inktober!! I've heard about it, and just recently started too. I'm also about three days late, but hey, better late than never. :lol: I used to not typically draw with ink either up until recently, but I like to think that you don't have to always stick with the medium it's designed for just to participate. If you want to do it, go for it.~ 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

let's have some fun maybe?

11 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

let's have some fun maybe?

What 'cha got in mind?

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
54 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

What 'cha got in mind?

something fun. :3

J. van Deijck

I don't know what yet, just something fun. :3 :D

but right now I'm half asleep :(

5 hours ago, Peinture Paix said:

It definitely is. That's awesome, what do you usually draw when you do? c: Inktober!! I've heard about it, and just recently started too. I'm also about three days late, but hey, better late than never. :lol: I used to not typically draw with ink either up until recently, but I like to think that you don't have to always stick with the medium it's designed for just to participate. If you want to do it, go for it.~ 

I like to draw animals mostly, or any of my furry characters. I have several. Hehe. Just finished drawing an ink sketch of my dragon for my day "one" of Inktober!

Here's a link if anyone wants to see it:

https://imgur.com/a/5FMzs

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Una Salus Victus said:

*is curious*

Welcome! :lol:

7 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I don't know what yet, just something fun. :3 :D

but right now I'm half asleep :(

We'll think of something in the meantime. ^.^ Hopefully you're resting well. 

3 hours ago, DevinLynx said:

I like to draw animals mostly, or any of my furry characters. I have several. Hehe. Just finished drawing an ink sketch of my dragon for my day "one" of Inktober!

Here's a link if anyone wants to see it:

https://imgur.com/a/5FMzs

Oooo, this is a really great drawing! ^_^ I like your art style, and your line work is very pristine. Do you have others that you'd like to share as well? 

• Like 1