corrupt the wish above.

Misplaced

no-longer-in-use

Granted, but you win because the judges thought you were a comedian because they laughed so hard at how bad your act was.

I wish it was summer vacation.

Lady Constellation

Granted, but there ends up being a heat wave so intense that you can't do anything except sit in front of the air conditioner.

I wish that no one would ever hit on me again.

Granted, but it's because you turn invisible, so now you can't do any social interactions.

I wish I had more time.

Lady Constellation

Granted, but for the extra time you get the only thing you can do is lie on the cement with a washcloth over your face.

I wish that I could change my appearance at will.

Granted, but now you're being pursued by men in black who want to take you to Area 51 and do experiments on you to reproduce this effect for military purposes.

I wish I could consume whatever I wanted without negative health effects.

Lady Constellation

Granted, but you eat so much that you sell out so many restaurants and stores, which leads to a global recession.

I wish that I could have a soundtrack playing to my life like characters have in movies.

bluedragonwings

Granted, but you come home every day broken and sad. Too emotionally exhausted to enjoy the benefits of the job.

I wish I could give my headache to people I didnt like.

Lady Constellation

Granted, but you'd feel so guilty about inflicting pain on other people that you'd develop an awful stomachache.

I wish that I could eat whatever I want and still be healthy.

Granted, but everyone will get jealous of your power and you will have to be constantly on the run from assassins, the government, and people who want you to have their kids, so that their kids will have that power. 

Sorry, I just realllllllly corrupted your dream.

Anyway, I wish I can get through AP Spanish with an A and get a 5 on the AP test.

no-longer-in-use

Granted, but you focus so much on that class that you fail all your other classes.

I wish I could find meaning in life.

Lady Constellation

Granted, but the meaning of life is so unattainable that you break down because you will never realistically reach it. Then you will go into an existential crisis and be locked in a padded room for the rest of your life.

I wish that school didn't stress me out.

no-longer-in-use

Granted, but every other area of your life will now stress you out more than school did before.

I wish I wasn't so awful at geometry.

Lady Constellation

Granted, but now you're awful at every other subject.

I wish that I could get my poetry published.

Granted. But now, instead of homework, you have an additional 4 hours of school each day. 

I wish I could pause time for everyone besides me,  so I could meet all of my deadlines 

Lady Constellation

Granted, but the power can only be used in ten-second block with a five-hour cooldown period.

I wish that I could control the weather.

Granted. But you realize that it's a 24 hour job and takes loads of balancing as not to cause draughts, floods, whacky crop cycles, impossible seasons ... and you'll be responsible for the hurricanes, tidal waves ... resulting from your nice weather.  And regardless  how nice it is,  everyone will still be complaining.  

I wish I could be invisible whenever I want to

RoseGoesToYale

Granted, but you won't be able to see yourself either.

I wish for a garden of blueberry bushes.

Granted.  Shame you're allergic to them now.

I wish I would have enough money to build and run a hike and bike hostel.

You have enough money to build your hostel, but to actually build it, you need to apply for permits that take a very long time to even be considered and are rarely approved.

I wish I had a magic laundry wand that I could wave and instantaneously have clean clothes.

Lady Constellation

Granted, but someone will see you doing your magic and report you to the government and you'll become a lab experiment for testing. 

I wish I had a flat chest.

Granted, unfortunately this happened due to an unfortunate incident with a steam roller, so you end up 8' tall, 3' wide and 1" thick 

I wish I wasn't dogphobic 

Lady Constellation

Granted, but now you're catphobic.

I wish that all toxic people were cut from my life.

Granted. but since all the people contain a small level of toxicity towards others, you are now alone.

(That's a sad scenario, maybe we can wish for an antidote instead )

I wish I would always have all the ingredients on hand for recipes that sound like I want to try them 

They might sound like you want to try them, but the results are always awful.

I wish I could think of a wish ;)

Lady Constellation

Granted, but your wish is that you can never log onto AVEN again.

I wish that I could have a cinnamon roll.

Lady Constellation

Granted, but it burns out after one use.

I wish that I could fall asleep immediately whenever I want.

Archived