corrupt the wish above.

Misplaced

bluedragonwings

Granted, you have now always been and always will be tired.

I wish I had a credit card I never had to pay back.

Heckin Chonkosaurus

Granted but you can only use it to buy Dan Brown books, ham and pineapple pizza and knitted shoes for goats.

I wish I could turn back time

Granted, but you can only turn it back to the moment before this wish was granted.

I wish I was cast in a movie!

Granted. Well, at least your leg was in a cast during a movie. Close enough, eh? :D

I wish I were an actual elephant.

Heckin Chonkosaurus

Granted but ironically you can't remember anything 

I wish I could sing

bluedragonwings

You can sing, but your voice summons eldritch horrors and drives mortals mad. In exchange your speaking voice is taken.

I wish i could could be a proper villain succeeding in making the world better.  

Granted, but they can't stand cake and ban it forever.

I wish my romantic orientation didn't fluctuate.

It doesn't but now your hight and wieght does according to the tides.

I wish i didn't squish so hard.

Granted, but now you've got the romo.

I wish people were easier to read.

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

You can now instantly read everyone with 100% accuracy, but this creeps them out and now nobody wants to be near you.

I wish I never had to sleep.

Heckin Chonkosaurus

Granted! But only because last night on your way home you were turned into a zombie by Andrew Lincoln (Rick from The Walking Dead)

I wish I could control time

Granted, but you can only time travel to a 90s themed sex dungeon in London.

I wish I could adventure in space! 

Granted, but you can only explore from within the 3rd planet from the sun. Earth is technically in space!

I wish I had more time in each day!

Heckin Chonkosaurus

Granted! Unfortunately, the dilation of time that allows this also allows eldritch creatures from the Nether Dimensions to escape and enslave the human race. I hope you're happy with yourself?!? 😁😁

I wish my left foot would stop aching so much

Quenn of Eastern France

Granted, but it turns out to be sentient. You don't have the heart to eat it and it grows into the funniest, sweetest {pun intended} being you've ever known. The two of you grow close and it starts to look up to you as the best friend it’s ever had. It studies physics and works hard for NASA. There isn't a day that goes by that you aren't happy and proud of it. But day after day, the cake feels something missing. Day after day it has doubts. "I wasn't meant to be here" it thinks. A cake in a human world? It just doesn't feel worthy enough. The kids make fun of its layers and glaze. The adults talk behind its back. The cake feels something missing. Maybe it’s only purpose was to be eaten. Maybe its life just wasn't meant to happen. One night you hear a knocking on your door. The cake is there, dripping glaze in its eyes and dangerously drunk. You realize you’re the only one who can help it now from its depressed state. With great cake comes great responsibility.

I wish I had a new harmonica

Heckin Chonkosaurus

Granted, but the first time you play it, you manage to accidentally swallow it, leaving you to wheeze tunefully at people for the rest of your life.

I wish I could replace my old car with something nice and sleek and powerful

Granted, but now everyone will treat you like Rasputin the II, whilst simultaneously never letting you out of side roads 

I wish fuel prices would come down 

Lady Constellation

Granted, but your earnings will drop as well.

I wish for a Barnes and Noble shopping spree.

Quenn of Eastern France

Granted, but now the people who couldn't get the books after you bought them are really sad and are looking for revenge.

I wish animals could talk to us

Granted, but all they do is demand food, want the heating turned up and generally boss you around 

I wish grass was red 

Heckin Chonkosaurus

Granted, but due to the science-ing involved, the sky is now baby poop coloured

I wish I was 17 again and realised how much Ruth actually liked me

Granted, but after you realized how much Ruth likes you, you end up having a toxic codependent relationship with them that ends terribly after 4 years of hell.

I wish I could live forever.

Lady Constellation

Granted, but all your friends and family will die and you will fall into clinical depression after you lose them and never love anyone again.

I wish that I didn't have to sleep.

Granted but now every year you have to eat the heart of a child below the age of 5 to regain energy. However the first time you do this you are caught and put in prison.

I wish I wasn't dependent on anyone.

Youreboththebestbestfriend

Granted, but now no one will want to be dependent on you thus you will never be trusted again.

I wish I could choose which of my dreams came true.

Lady Constellation

Granted, but it has to be a literal dream that you've had while you're sleeping, and it turns out that all your dreams leave so fast that you never remember them when you wake up.

I wish that I had no drama with my friends.

Granted, but instead of drama, you'll get horror, crime and gangster, western and (if you're lucky) musical friendships.

I wish I could travel the world all year long. 

Lady Constellation

Granted, but then you'll become confused on your romantic orientation like you were about your sexual orientation. 

I wish that I could win America's Got Talent.

Archived