What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

I'm a big Fire Emblem fan.

I've got many games I need to finish but I'm only playing FE currently.

Fire Emblem Three Houses (Golden Deer path)

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

Fire Emblem Blazing Blade (on emulator)

Trails of Cold Steel III

On 11/16/2019 at 1:40 AM, GermanFlo said:

Currently on my list:

Outer Worlds

Fire Emblem Echoes

Games I really play a lot:

Minecraft

Cities Skylines

Ys Series (big fan of these games, Ys 8 was the only game I completed on PS4 so far)

"Tales Of"-Series (my favorite: Tales of the Abyss)

Yay, a fellow Ys fan.

6 hours ago, Still said:

Trails of Cold Steel III

Yay, a fellow Ys fan.

I also played Trails in the Sky (all 3 parts) and Trails of Cold Steel 1 and I'm currently somewhere in the middle of Cold Steel 2. But not making much progress there lately, due to lack of motivation. I still like the games (especially the battle system) but I actually liked Trails in the Sky much more than Cold Steel.

Still working on Persona 2 innocent sin ( at a battle with some soldiers and got beaten on my first try so leveling up before the second try) I also awhile back started playing Eternal punishment (and am currently stuck on the air and space museum ) and the psp port of the first Persona

Control, I am very bad at it and it keeps giving me motion sickness though 😞

I'm picking up pkm shield this weekend and I have Yakuza 4 on the backburner

On 11/21/2019 at 12:51 AM, thegreatwolf said:

Still working on Persona 2

great game, try the overlooked smt digital devil saga too.

I'm actually playing ffxv now after never thinking I would. Xbox RPGs are slim.

3 hours ago, natsume said:

great game, try the overlooked smt digital devil saga too.

I'm actually playing ffxv now after never thinking I would. Xbox RPGs are slim.

Might have to give them a try what's the battle gameplay like I ask due to having played devil survivor and didn't like the real time strategy like feel of the battle system.

Edited by thegreatwolf
12 hours ago, natsume said:

It's only similar in name

Ok that looks like something i'll be able to handle gameplay wise thanks.

22 minutes ago, natsume said:

Sure. Use pcsx2 and upscale it. Should look great.

I might try to get a physical copy still have my old ps2 from when I was younger and I can find copies of it on amazon for cheap (in vintage game prices anyway) .

22 minutes ago, natsume said:

Great game. I think the sequel only released in Japan. 

Actually found both parts on amazon in North American release.

• Like 1

Just finished playing Lego Star Wars: the complete saga. I found it on sale, and thought: Sure, why not? Mainly because I always wanted to have a Lego video game as a kid but never happened to have one, so I thought that maybe I could get some closure on that one, but also because of the lego yoda memes.

Turns out, it's a great game! I've almost finished attack of the clones, and I'll be moving on to revenge of the sith tomorrow! I'm planning to 100% this, which is... A bit unfortunate, seeing as any level with a mandatory vehicle section is not my forte, to say the least. But hey, I'm having tons of fun!

(By the way, is anyone on Steam? My friends list feels empty.)

I have long been a fan of Mario Kart Wii and Super Mario 64 for speedrunning purposes, but I have been getting into Smash Ultimate (I don’t own a switch, but my friend brings his to school frequently and we play there almost every school day) and I have recently gotten Smash 4. 

Playing Mindustry, which is best explained as like Factorio but with more tower defense and a better art style (in my opinion).

FPS, RPGs (especially JRPGs), Adventure games (I love it when they have Open World aspect to them), MMOs, Fighting games (not "Street Fighter" types of fighting games) and somewhat rarely, Racing games.

I don't really like Turn-Based RPGs, like the Persona series (don't get me wrong, I'm a massive fan of the anime-esthetic games)... I don't know, they tend to remind me of the Strategy games and I'm not really big fan of those. I prefer action-types of J/RPGs.

I especially like it when the games implement character creation feature. If a game has a character creation, I would be very inclined to play that game, even if it belongs to a genre I don't tend to play.

I currently can't really video games because I have a potato laptop. However, I do eventually plan on buying a decent laptop that can at least run the games I want to play once I get a job... and last least, I will finally be able to buy my games, as opposed to pirating them.

Twisted Tempest

Really want to play Fallout: New Vegas, but my PC is out of commission, so I'll have to settle for Fallout 4 on my PS4. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
thegreatwolf

Haven't been playing much lately  but I have started playing:
 On recommendation I've started playing shin megami tensei digital devil saga so far pretty good and hope it continues to be good

I'm giving Final Fantasy X a another try by playing the hd re-release on ps3 that I found at a pawn shop (I tried playing it years ago and kind of just gave up )

Innocence: A Plague Tale has been fantastic if you like absorbing story-driven games. It's a mix of sneaking and simple puzzle-solving Definitely don't touch it if you're scared of rats, but I'm loving it.

Captain_Tass

Stardew valley. My only problem with the game is that I lose track of time when playing, and my stardew valley sessions end up being between 5 and 7 hours long...

• Like 2

Stardew Valley

• Like 2

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Disgaea 1 Complete

A few others, as well

• Like 2
Xenomorpheus

I've been replaying all the Assassin's Creed games this year and now the sudden drop in quality following Origins is even more apparent to me. 

17 hours ago, Yui-Drakon said:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Disgaea 1 Complete

A few others, as well

How many shrines have you done in Zelda so far?