What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

Charlie the Observer

I've been playing NieR Automata (ps4), Pokemon Shield (switch), Sky: Children of Light (ios), and Cattails (pc)

Mostly pokemon shield and sky, though xP

5 hours ago, Yui-Drakon said:

@DuskFire 120 shrines!

Awesome! I really like the outfit you get from completing them all.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Charlie the Observer said:

I've been playing NieR Automata (ps4), Pokemon Shield (switch), Sky: Children of Light (ios), and Cattails (pc)

Mostly pokemon shield and sky, though xP

I've got pokemon Sword if you'd like to play sometimes

I’ve been playing Celeste.  It’s really challenging; I’ve died thousands of times.  I love it.

Has anyone tried Dragon Quest XI yet?  I’m wanting to try it, but I need to finish up Fire Emblem, Astral Chain, and Luigi’s Mansion 3.

I recently got into Skyrim and im enjoying it so much ^-^ 

My brother gifted me some Steam games for Christmas. I am ENTHRALLED with Dust: An Elysian Tale right now.

Once again, playing Disgaea 1: Complete. I was trying to train my newest characters and got the displeasure of finding this map:

Spoiler

IMG-1101.jpg

Half of the coloured panels cause the enemies to get a boost... this is going to be tough, especially for the weaker characters I'm trying to train.

• 2 weeks later...

So I do play. I'm still a Dota2 fan. Moreover, we even record streams for personal use by our narrow company of friends. There is something to analyze for the further game, there is something to remember. The only moment that stops us a bit, is not always the good quality of the video and sound, which I recently successfully decided upon when I came across this article 

I got gifted The Elder Scrolls Online just over a year ago, and it has been my favourite game ever since then
If I was at my old computer, I would also be playing The Sims 2

I have also played a bit of Flashing Lights recently, and I'm in the process of completing GRIS

The first Kingdom Hearts game.

I've bought it four times since 2002, but I've never been this far before. I think it's an awful, frustrating, bad game for the first few hours, but it gets loads better as you go on (especially when you unlock a better jump).

I'm really enjoying it a lot and looking forward to playing the rest of the series!

I‘m replaying Assassin‘s Creed Odyssey because I didn‘t finish it the first time around because I had too much to do😬 It‘s really different from older AC games but I absolutely love it 😍

22 hours ago, KYON. said:

The first Kingdom Hearts game.

I've bought it four times since 2002, but I've never been this far before. I think it's an awful, frustrating, bad game for the first few hours, but it gets loads better as you go on (especially when you unlock a better jump).

I'm really enjoying it a lot and looking forward to playing the rest of the series!

I can definitely vouch for frustrating in the beginning it took me several years to actually get past the first three worlds  (got the game in elementary school got passed the first two worlds in my teen years) as for the rest of the series I can say kingdom hearts 2 is good, but re-chain of memories is ....different like very different  

On 2/3/2020 at 6:39 PM, thegreatwolf said:

I can definitely vouch for frustrating in the beginning it took me several years to actually get past the first three worlds  (got the game in elementary school got passed the first two worlds in my teen years) as for the rest of the series I can say kingdom hearts 2 is good, but re-chain of memories is ....different like very different  

The Tarzan world is what always used to finish me off! I've been using a guide this time, mostly because I'm excited about playing the rest of the series - I'm onto Hollow Bastion now, so I'm impressed with how far I've got!

9 hours ago, KYON. said:

The Tarzan world is what always used to finish me off! I've been using a guide this time, mostly because I'm excited about playing the rest of the series - I'm onto Hollow Bastion now, so I'm impressed with how far I've got!

Oh man that was the exact world that gave me quite a lot of trouble if it wasn't the platforming with the hippos and the vines it was the final boss it was a nightmare and that's awesome I hope you enjoy the rest of the series for all it's odd storytelling twists it's a fun series.

I'm going back to Octopath Traveler, but last night I could sleep and tried Parkitect. It is like the old Rollercoaster Tycoon games, but better.

I’m thinking of checking how Anthem is doing, I heard it’s doing better.

Anthracite_Impreza

I now have 1125 hours on Dawn of Man in just under a year. Thankfully, Planet Zoo has picked up some of the strain; 188 hours since late December.

1 hour ago, mariopepper said:

Oh.. awesome game. I was addicted to it once. How many time do you spend playing zelda?

This is terrible, but I spend multiple hours playing it when I get home, even though I have a lot of work to do! 😅😅

• Like 2
Twisted Tempest

Obligatory For Honor, as always. But also super hyped for Doom Eternal, so I've been playing a bit of Doom 3 and Doom (2016). Its felt amazing! I love the series so much... 

Ms. Carolynne

Minecraft. I also installed Optifine and experimented with some shaders.

Right now I'm using Sildur's Enhanced Default. It's kind of basic, but adds a lot of depth and meshes well with the default textures. It also isn't too resource intensive.

I tried some other ones, and I feel they were a bit overdone on the graphical effects, and didn't run as smoothly as I would like. I probably would've had to lower my render distance, which I like to keep pretty high.

I meant to get back into Minecraft, but I never did. Installed all of the shaders and everything. Eh.

I'm still playing Octopath Traveler. But I'm not playing much anymore, gaming has kinda just stopped being something I do. I'm still debating on buying Doom when it comes out. I can't really budget a lot of money for gaming anymore. I'm afraid that if my video card dies, that's pretty much it for me, and I really want to play some games coming out later this year.

rainbowocollie

DBZ: Kakarot is my latest

Hollow Knight; stuck in crystal peak right now, pissed from dying so many times just trying to reach the next bench and i still need to go back and defeat my shade

Also Minecraft, just playing in a small shared server with some friends. I also should get back to Celeste soon, chapter 9 is screaming at me.