Asexual China, help needed

denzel.hall

• 3 months later...
我试图学说中国话可是我不会说很好仍然. Or something, I'm not sure if it's entirely correct. It's a real pain to learn.

Hi, I am a Chinese man, I think I can offer you some help in Chinese.

我试图学说中国话可是我不会说很好仍然.

You had better say: 我想学着说中文,但仍然说得不太好。

Can you help me find an asexual girl to marry me?

• 3 weeks later...

I tried several times and still had trouble log into the server to modify the source, and it's unknown why encoding of the front page turned into a messy(the site have an encoding problem regarding traditional chinese and simplified chinese, which I bypassed by using traditional chinese in the front page, and it's OK while I first created the boards).

I only know a few chinese avenites, and they seem a bit indifferent to a site of our own language, and I didn't know how to attract more ppl(perhaps I should try some techniques), so I stopped bothering David Jay and hid here. Embarrasing! :oops:

平时要上班时间也不多,有哪位想发展cn社区吗?

我试图学说中国话可是我不会说很好仍然. Or something, I'm not sure if it's entirely correct. It's a real pain to learn.

Hi, I am a Chinese man, I think I can offer you some help in Chinese.

我试图学说中国话可是我不会说很好仍然.

You had better say: 我想学着说中文,但仍然说得不太好。

Can you help me find an asexual girl to marry me?

去国内的网上看看吧,wx920上有的

如果你想和国外MM结连理,那就自己行动吧

这个坛子里到处都是 :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
hezman_biggest

Content of wx920 Les get married with gay is Asexual marry, for the sake of family and parents because in Chinese a family has a child

Asex with Asex is also Asexual but is their Desire

Do you understand my word ?

Sorry for my bad English.

• 6 months later...
青红丝儿
Content of wx920 Les get married with gay is Asexual marry, for the sake of family and parents because in Chinese a family has a child

I don't undetstand what you mean, 您還是寫中文吧:)

• 5 months later...
青红丝儿

I read ur reply again and understand it now.

It depens on where u live and how open-minded ur parents are. Some parents can accept their children's non-str8 orientation, especially in big cities. However, in other areas, the traditional view about marriage is still so prevalent that almost nobody can imagine u're asex or LGBT, and the discrimination is still very strong.

Interestingly, ancient Chinese were much more tolerant than today, as long as one has formal spouse and children. So an asex has more stress than gay at that time.

Can I make myself understood?

• 1 year later...
Hollisin 木风

Most Chinese people dont know what asexual is. People around me think that say NO to sex is a kind of illness.

Archived