Asexual China, help needed

denzel.hall

denzel.hall

the language on the front is in Traditional Chinese, and posts should begin with a traditional Chinese title, and for the content, both traditional and simplified are welcome.

the site is still under construction, anyone who speaks it or wants to learn it is welcome!

論壇要開張暸,歡迎大傢來逛逛啦;剛開始人氣不見得會太好,不過我相信慢慢會好起來滴

用繁體的朋友可以隨意髮貼,我已經測試過暸,冇有問題!

论坛要开张了,大家都去逛逛吧;新论坛人手不够,来帮帮忙啦

用简体的朋友请注意,发贴的标题请用繁体中文或者英文,内容用简体或者繁体都行。

因为暂时觉得没有必要为简体和繁体设立两个论坛,所以繁体的论坛在发贴的时候可能会造成不便,请大家谅解!

:-)

denzel.hall
I wish I could but my computer reads all those chinese characters as little boxes.

well, i really would like to have a look how they looks

:)

the language on the front is in Traditional Chinese, and posts should begin with a traditional Chinese title, and for the content, both traditional and simplified are welcome.

I tried to do that, but since my computer won't read chinese characters my english to traditional chinese translator is worthless when it comes to generating my own posts. You can edit my post to put in a chinese title if you like.

EDIT: Never mind. i stole some Chinese of your board. i think my title says something like "Welcome Friend."

you did it correctly

well done, triple A

Thank you. I'm pleased to know that all my Chinese was written fluently and correctly :D.

And thanks for translating my english for everyone else who will join later.

I might join becuase I wanna learn Chinese...

But that's it. I don't know Chinese :lol: Except "wo chi ni" (你吃我 so says google) but that's "I eat you"... don't think I'll be saying that to anyone :wink:

I might join becuase I wanna learn Chinese...

But that's it. I don't know Chinese :lol: Except "wo chi ni" (你吃我 so says google) but that's "I eat you"... don't think I'll be saying that to anyone :wink:

well, I know how to say "I love you" in chinese - I believe when pobblebonk looked ip my pronunciation for that he found it was Mandarin.

I also know another word, that I've been told is a Chinese name, but I have a suspicion its really a sexual reference instead.

Oh, right, and I know "I love you" as well! Wo ai ni...

My two best friends took (and failed >_<) two years of Chinese in school, and they taught me random things. I forgot them :oops:

deladangerous
Except "wo chi ni" (你吃我 so says google)

You got the pinyin right, but you just wrote "you eat me" instead.

Triple A, what's the name/supposed reference you heard? I could tell you if it means something naughty or not.

I think I'll be joining this forum later, when I've got a little more time. 謝謝你示我!

deladangerous

:|

That doesn't sound like Chinese to me. Maybe you heard it funny? Maybe somebody just said it was Chinese, even though it wasn't?

:|

That doesn't sound like Chinese to me. Maybe you heard it funny? Maybe somebody just said it was Chinese, even though it wasn't?

Could be - I know he didn't want to tell me his chinese name.

Awww... well I tried :oops: :D

(I popped it into Google translator... :wink: )

denzel.hall

Triple A, what's the name/supposed reference you heard? I could tell you if it means something naughty or not.

I think I'll be joining this forum later, when I've got a little more time. 謝謝你示我!

you're most welcome, there's few people, and I hope that there could be someone to help constructing the new site.

it seems that both you and opel are busy these days

and hopefully someone besides me will join soon :).

I can read your messages alright, but I can't reply to them in Chinese, so I'm not much help at filling up the board with interesting conversation. Though I must admit, I enjoy being the "groundbreaker" poster.

denzel.hall
and hopefully someone besides me will join soon :).

I can read your messages alright, but I can't reply to them in Chinese, so I'm not much help at filling up the board with interesting conversation. Though I must admit, I enjoy being the "groundbreaker" poster.

glad to know about this

:wink:

• 4 weeks later...

AVENBlank.jpg

this is the work of opel, I feel a bit guilty for delaying it to this time.

thanks to opel, and you're all welcome

In a sad attempt to actually learn Chinese (my friends have all taken classes and know it...) I've joined it :D But be warned, I'm using Google translator (at first, at least) so... yeah... :oops: :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
hezman_biggest

help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant use and enter into www.asexuality.org/cn/

FelineFanatic
help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant use and enter into www.asexuality.org/cn/

I clicked on your link and got right in with no problem.

• 3 months later...

Wǒ zài xué shuō Zhōnggwén... rú guǒ nímen yào shuō hé wǒ... yay! :D

• 2 months later...
ConspiracyDawg

我试图学说中国话可是我不会说很好仍然. Or something, I'm not sure if it's entirely correct. It's a real pain to learn.

Archived