Dying Hair Unnatural Colors

Metaparadox

Dying Hair Unnatural Colors  

1. 1. Have you ever dyed your hair an unnatural color (for ace spectrum people)?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm allosexual.
  2. 2. Have you ever dyed your hair an unnatural color (for allosexual people)?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm on the ace spectrum.
  3. 3. If yes, check all of the colors you've dyed your hair (for ace spectrum people)?

• Red
    • Orange
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Turquoise
    • Blue
    • Purple
    • Pink
    • Black (if this is unnatural for you)
    • Gray (if this is unnatural for you)
    • White (if this is unnatural for you)
    • Brown (if this is unnatural for you)
    • Multiple colors at once
    • I've never dyed my hair an unnatural color.
    • I'm allosexual.
  4. 4. If yes, check all of the colors you've dyed your hair (for allosexual people)?

• Red
    • Orange
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Turquoise
    • Blue
    • Purple
    • Pink
    • Black (if this is unnatural for you)
    • Gray (if this is unnatural for you)
    • White (if this is unnatural for you)
    • Brown (if this is unnatural for you)
    • Multiple colors at once
    • I've never dyed my hair an unnatural color.
    • I'm on the ace spectrum.

This poll is closed to new votes

I constantly dye my hair, as my natural colour of blonde is so bland on me (imo). Up until a year ago I had bright purple hair, and had had that colour for 6 years. I've done various shades of pink, purple, blue and green in my teens/early twenties.

Right now my hair is blue-black.

HermioneGranger

I've had many different hair colors, but purple was probably the most unnatural. It was also my favorite! I'd have purple hair again in a heartbeat if I could.

I used to be blond, but when I was at uni I dyed my hair blue-black, just to be different

RoswellValentine

Right before I graduated from high school, I had [part of] my hair dyed blue, then dyed it purple a few weeks later. My hair is really dark, so I've got a streak of a mixture of bleach-blonde and purple while the rest of my head is practically black. I may be getting a different color (maybe red) soon, or I may have the bleached part of my hair colored back to dark brown. Once or twice I wanted to dye my hair lavender, but since I've got dark hair, I may as well look at other colors.

I've never dyed my hair. But some of the hair dye colors I've seen are pretty neat. I don't think I would ever use them though..it would make me stand out too much. :)

• 1 year later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read-only Census Archive for 2014. As part of ongoing Census Forum organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, each poll will last for one year. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Census Moderator

Archived