Disguise yourself as the next poster!

Guest member25959

Guest member25959

Okay lets see how far this goes before it fails... no way, it's an easy game, it couldn't possibly fail! Basically you post in this thread, wait for the next guy's reply, and then you steal adopt their profile. Yep, disguise yourself as the next poster! "Hey Arca, how do we this game?" Here's the rules:

Do:

- Steal Take their avatar

- Swap your member title, location, gender and anything else that's displayed in their infobox

Don't:

- ... steal their name, that's way too confusing and I dunno if that's even possible!

- Don't pose as them and break all the rules, we ain't that dumb

- No posting in this thread if you've already disguised yourself as someone else, that's way too confusing

- Don't swap your profile or password! Damn, that's against the rules!

... if you're posting in this thread, you're granting permission these permissions to the next poster obviously (unless you've asked them not to)

Hey wait, hold on there! Disguise yourself for a maximum of seven days, kids! Fair game n' all! There's no point to this game really, it's fun and confusing... add a little extra confusion by reverting back to your old profile when you've finished this game! OT: "Disguise yourself as the above poster" would've made less sense. Holy shit, the confusion!

Edit: If it's possible, you can add a link to this thread in your signature! (sigpic glitch is a pain in the ass)

This post DOES NOT COUNT!

I don't want an impersonation of an impersonation.

I'm just posting for the record that me and SilverKistune have switched with each other.

This post DOES NOT COUNT!

I don't want an impersonation of an impersonation.

I'm just posting for the record that me and SilverKistune have switched with each other.

Confirming this :)

Countdown to madness! 3, 2, 1...

Do not copy me now, but to clarify it:

-Zero have to copy NiTeLight

-NiTeLight have to copy Patrick Star

-Patrick Star have to copy cavyX

-cavyX have to copy the next person

Okay, now cavyX Will copy me, and I will copy the next person to post who hasn't already copied someone.

Yes, that is correct! But copy the next "new" person ^^

i'm on nitelite i think ?

Hmm, no you have to copy AsexyNaomi :)

eeexcellent

It also says "Swap your member title, location, gender and anything else that's displayed in their infobox" basicly, everything but the username.

Thing is, you can't customize your member title until you reach 100 posts. So both you and cavy can't swap member titles. Also, I'm not participating in this chaos, just pointing that out.

eeexcellent

It also says "Swap your member title, location, gender and anything else that's displayed in their infobox" basicly, everything but the username.

It's like we're twins :P

• 2 weeks later...

Will someone come forward so that i can be disguised as them? XD

Archived