Pokemon X/Y 3ds friend codes

ilovecats

AVEN: Where the only breeding on anyone's mind is in pokémon games :lol: Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one.

Still trying to get hold of a Rhyperior, Slowking and Kingdra :( evolution trades (requiring items) are so difficult to negotiate on the GTS. On the plus side, someone wonder traded me a Timid Protean Froakie ^_^ I've been after one of those for ages now.

AVEN: Where the only breeding on anyone's mind is in pokémon games :lol: Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one.

Still trying to get hold of a Rhyperior, Slowking and Kingdra :( evolution trades (requiring items) are so difficult to negotiate on the GTS. On the plus side, someone wonder traded me a Timid Protean Froakie ^_^ I've been after one of those for ages now.

GTS angers me so much because they ask to trade their Magikarps for legendaries. No, seriously...they do that, and it REALLY ticks me off. :mad:

I got both of my Ghastlys through Wonder Trade. I like it, personally. ^_^ I got a bunch of foreign Pokemon from there, including Eevee.

Urgh, that really ticks me off about the GTS. I'm trying to fill in the blanks in the National Dex, and whenever I filter out the results to only include pokémon that I have, 95% of the time they want an Any Level Any Gender Moltres (since this was the bird I caught in my game).

No, I am NOT trading you my Moltres for your Paras.

Fortunately I've managed to acquire an Electabuzz which, from my estimations and observations, should cover good trading stock on some of my missing pokémon. I've also secured a Togepi should the Elekid market fail (The market for Starters seems to have shrunk somewhat - I'll likely WT away my remaining stockpile of Totodiles and Chimchars).

Unless anyone here can give one a good home :P

@Verbo:

I got Moltres too. :D I have a massive Eevee Market going on, and I've been WT'ing a good number of them off. I can trade you two for a Totodile and a Chimchar if you want. :)

IfOnlyItWereThatEasy

I think everyone on the game has eevees now thanks to wonder trade :') I have a slowking on my game that is sitting around doing nothing :p Oh and a whole freaking box of feebass with 2-4 perfect IVs

Verbo, you should've told me. I can literally trade you any number of Protean Froakies, even Timid ones. I have a breeding pair I used to get my own Protean Greninja (Namigurai :D I love the guy, most badass Water starter ever).

Does anyone happen to have gotten hold of a Glameow/Purugly they can trade me? I've been looking for one for ages but I can't grab it. :(

I would also like to register my missing Pokédex pages with evolution-by-trading-with-item Pokémon. I'll give them all back after the trade because I don't need them for anything other than the dex, and I can give you Pokémon for your trouble. Just ask and I'll see if I have what you need, I have most pokes in existence (except legendaries). :) So far I have Steelix and Rhyperior, but I need pretty much everything else.

IfOnlyItWereThatEasy

Verbo, you should've told me. I can literally trade you any number of Protean Froakies, even Timid ones. I have a breeding pair I used to get my own Protean Greninja (Namigurai :D I love the guy, most badass Water starter ever).

Does anyone happen to have gotten hold of a Glameow/Purugly they can trade me? I've been looking for one for ages but I can't grab it. :(

I would also like to register my missing Pokédex pages with evolution-by-trading-with-item Pokémon. I'll give them all back after the trade because I don't need them for anything other than the dex, and I can give you Pokémon for your trouble. Just ask and I'll see if I have what you need, I have most pokes in existence (except legendaries). :) So far I have Steelix and Rhyperior, but I need pretty much everything else.

had of you asked a few days earlier...I had a friend trade about 10 pokemon with me to evolve them all >.<

I have gengar, slowking, aromatisse, alakazam, steelix and milotic

had of you asked a few days earlier...I had a friend trade about 10 pokemon with me to evolve them all >.<

It's okay, I don't want to inconvenience your friends :D

Cool stuff! Can I borrow your Slowking, Aromatisse and Milotic? I have those that evolve without items already. :)

IfOnlyItWereThatEasy

also I am falling in love with pokemon global link

It's okay, I don't want to inconvenience your friends :D

Cool stuff! Can I borrow your Slowking, Aromatisse and Milotic? I have those that evolve without items already. :)

If you're online now, I am wonder trading, so just ask for a trade :P (in game name caitlin)

aggggh you'll have to wait a little while for miltoic as just remembered in pokemon day care....

If you're online now, I am wonder trading, so just ask for a trade :P (in game name caitlin)

aggggh you'll have to wait a little while for miltoic as just remembered in pokemon day care....

With pleasure! If you're still on, I'll be in minutes (my 3DS Internet is TERRIBLY SLOW loading >_>)

IfOnlyItWereThatEasy

With pleasure! If you're still on, I'll be in minutes (my 3DS Internet is TERRIBLY SLOW loading >_>)

I will ask for another trade in about 2 mins, you can keep the milotic I send :)

IfOnlyItWereThatEasy

I will ask for another trade in about 2 mins, you can keep the milotic I send :)

Oops sorry, I totally hadn't read this. I am reconnecting now. Thanks! :D

presuming feebas DID evolve right? :p should have 4 or 5 perfect IV's. Sorry it is a male :( I am having no luck gtting a 5IV female

Soo imma finished with IV breeding Riolu (Its now a badass Lucario that's tearing the Battle Maison to shreds xD), so I went and bought myself an Assault Vest... And now I'm off to IV breed one of my long time favourites Tyranitar XD

IfOnly, it's fine :) I can breed for female Feebas myself. Thank you very much for the help ^_^ The Cyndaquil I gave you also has 4 or 5 perfect IVs... if I recall, everything except Special Attack.

And yay Guftders! :D I'm presently working on the Pokédex. I have caught 532 little monsters so far.

IfOnlyItWereThatEasy

IfOnly, it's fine :) I can breed for female Feebas myself. Thank you very much for the help ^_^ The Cyndaquil I gave you also has 4 or 5 perfect IVs... if I recall, everything except Special Attack.

And yay Guftders! :D I'm presently working on the Pokédex. I have caught 532 little monsters so far.

I have bred over 100 feebas. STILL NO 5IV FEMALE. *fume*

Thanks to Silver, I got a perfect Espeon and Umbreon. As of now, i have half of the Eeveelutions in perfect shape (Jolteon, Leafeon, Espeon, Umbreon). I'm working on Sylveon and Vaporeon right now.

i couldn't have done it without the Skitty. :D

If it makes you feel any better, IfOnly, I have bred hundreds (even thousands!) of Eevee...and i only found 4 Eevee worth using.

FC is 3652-1050-2407

in game name is Raine.

I would love to know what my safari zone is.

Will be adding people late tomorrow. Maybe Saturday.

Sorry, I just had to send you a "Nice" over the PSS system because I just realised you have A DITTO SAFARI! :D They're the best kind!

FC is 3652-1050-2407

in game name is Raine.

I would love to know what my safari zone is.

Will be adding people late tomorrow. Maybe Saturday.

I just added you now. :)

IfOnlyItWereThatEasy

Finalllllly 5 IV female feebas with iron tail, dragon pulse and mirror coat.

I've finally got round to EV training my 'walls' for my team :D I'm just levelling them up atm, but I just had a short moment of "What do I do now?" :wacko:

I guess I'll work on a sandstorm team next XD It kind of looks like this right now:

Garchomp

Tyranitar- Mega

Ferrothorn

Rhyperior

Blissey

and either a Hippowdon or Reuniclus :3

NOTE: I haven't got round to breeding any of these ye :/ FUN :d

What do people think of a Mega-Evolution team (I know it's only once per battle...but you get a plethora of options based on the battles you face, thus providing flexibility)?

I've finally got round to EV training my 'walls' for my team :D I'm just levelling them up atm, but I just had a short moment of "What do I do now?" :wacko:

I guess I'll work on a sandstorm team next XD It kind of looks like this right now:

Garchomp

Tyranitar- Mega

Ferrothorn

Rhyperior

Blissey

and either a Hippowdon or Reuniclus :3

NOTE: I haven't got round to breeding any of these ye :/ FUN :D

I'm going to risk getting stabbed by pitchforks and say the Hippo should be the 6th member. Here's why:

1. There's no point in depending on one pokemon to create a sandstorm; two is enough.
2. The Hippo is immune to said sandstorm (duh :P )

You could run this?

The Hippo of Doom...I mean Hippowdon
Sand Stream
@Leftovers
Impish/Careful
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

-Toxic
-Roar/Ice Fang/Yawn

Earthquake would be for STAB. Stone Edge provides coverage against Ice types (Plus Quake-Edge is a powerful combination of attacks). Toxic allows to inflict poison on opposing pokemon while holding them down with the Hippo with its bulk. The 4th move is a choice: Roar to get rid of potential problem pokemon, or Ice Fang to extend the coverage against grass types. Yawn allows you to further stall your opponents.

An honorable mention should be Protect. I say this because you want to poison your opponents, then stall them out until they're dead. Devious, I know but if you want a better idea of where I'm going with this, check out Ein from Pokemon Colosseum (Especially the second time you encounter him).

Unrelated note: I just need to breed for Glaceon and Flareon now. :D

^ Definitely Hippowdon. Remember that weather conditions are no longer permanent in the sixth generation, so you want another sandstorm whipper-upper :P

This is unrelated, but I just started a Black 2 nuzlocke :D

What do you guys think for Glaceon and Flareon?

Glaceon

(Ability doesn't matter)
Modest

(Not concerned about items for now)
-Ice Beam

-Baton Pass
-Barrier
-Some other attacking Move

Flareon
Flash Fire
??? Nature
(No item for now)
-Flare Blitz
-Substitute
-Baton Pass
-Some other move (I'm hoping for Hidden Power Grass but I need a plan B)

Hmm ok I think I'd take out the Blissey and since I'd be missing a special sweeper I'd desperately need Reuniclus, so he'll switch with Blissey xD Then Hippowdon will be in there with:

Slack Off (an egg move giving it reliable recovery),

Yawn (to force switches),

Earthquake (the obvious STAB, of course, and needed to prevent Taunt-locks),

And finally Toxic, to help wear down anything that either resists or is immune to EQ

I just need to IV breed this now :D

I got my Glaceon. :D

While hatching for Flareon, I came across an odd case: I hatched a Naughty natured Eevee with all perfect IV's except for Special Attack. I'm beginning to wonder if I should use it for Flareon or toss it and try again. Any thoughts?

I can't add anymore friends now, sorry anyone I didn't get too.

Since I've seen other random pokemon chatting done here, I have what may be a stupid question since I'm somewhat new to breeding. I am trying to get a venonat with the tinted lens ability but so far every single one has had compound eyes. Do I have to do something special to get tinted lens? I've looked it up online and everything I've read just says that which ability it gets is random. So am I just really unlucky?

While hatching for Flareon, I came across an odd case: I hatched a Naughty natured Eevee with all perfect IV's except for Special Attack. I'm beginning to wonder if I should use it for Flareon or toss it and try again. Any thoughts?

Glaceon should have Wish as a fourth move IMHO. Paired with Barrier and its good Special Defense, you can make it a very sturdy wall.

As for the Naughty Eevee, I'd make it a Leafeon more than anything, since it's a shame to subtract 10% from the base Special Defense of Flareon, considering how high it is. Leafeon can't take special hits one way or the other, so it matters a lot less in comparison. :)

Since I've seen other random pokemon chatting done here, I have what may be a stupid question since I'm somewhat new to breeding. I am trying to get a venonat with the tinted lens ability but so far every single one has had compound eyes. Do I have to do something special to get tinted lens? I've looked it up online and everything I've read just says that which ability it gets is random. So am I just really unlucky?

It's not a stupid question. Are you breeding a female Venonat with Compound Eyes, perhaps? The offspring is a LOT more likely to inherit the mother's ability than any other ability, and more specifically, if you're hunting for a hidden ability you NEED the mother to have it in order for the children to inherit it (it's not Venonat's case though, because its hidden ability is Run Away).

I would recommend either catching a Tinted Lens Venomoth in the friend safari (if you have one that has Venomoth in it) or breed a male Venonat with Ditto. It should raise your chances of obtaining a female Tinted Lens Venonat, which you can later breed for more Venonats with the same ability.

Keep in mind that, if you breed Ditto with another Pokémon, all offspring will be born in a Poké Ball. I know, you might not care about this at all, but I mentioned it because I DO care instead. I breed all my Pokémon in the Balls I like best for them. :P

Lambda Corvus
<...>

Keep in mind that, if you breed Ditto with another Pokémon, all offspring will be born in a Poké Ball. I know, you might not care about this at all, but I mentioned it because I DO care instead. I breed all my Pokémon in the Balls I like best for them. :P

That's what I was hoping to do. Each competitive team member would reside in a Premium Ball. I've temporarily suspended breeding for now; running a White 2 playthrough, filling the X Pokédex, and studying for school is just too much as of right now.

Does anyone have or know of anyone with Cloyster in their friend safari? It occurred to me that I have zero water friends.

I think I might have, I'll check in a bit ^_^ I've already got a female Shellder with the egg move rock blast, I just need to IV breed it to perfection xD

Archived