Promote the person above.

DexM

That's right! Promote I say. But I don't mean making them Sous chef instead of dish washer or Patrol leader instead of Assistant Patrol leader, I mean promote them as though you were touting their skills for usage. Embrace your inner Simon Cowell, present the AVENite as though you were on the apprentice or, more simply, as though you were flogging them on Ebay :P

Big them up. Their skills, attributes and abilities, and make them as silly as you possibly can.

And, of course, lets play nicely :)

DexM is your ideal wandering aimlessly companion, whether it be to yoga class, meditation, or the local shopping centre, he will help you while away the hours. He will talk football, tattoos and piercings, or discuss zombies, The Gonk, or related subjects. You won't need to wander aimlessly without assistance once Dex is on the case.

the bumbling rotifer

Incredibly rare aromantic edition female asexual available, with a staggering 3,218 posts on the clock.

Features a special sexual detangler which ensures that Miss Terry does not get caught in any ill-considered sexual relationships.

Excellent friend material.

Hailing from Scotland, The bumbling rotifer is a asexual female I know nothing about, but she likes chocolate and is A-Mazing, so that makes her an awesome person. :D
Go and meet her now! :D

Awesome ace from Croatia who is fun to talk to and has an awesome taste in music. No metal head will find conversing with them a disappointment.

New from the G.L.Y.N. Foundation Shopping Channel - the especially awesome Hideous Creature! They cooks, they clean - and now 75% more environmentally sound than before (as long as you don't feed 'em brussel sprouts, baked beans or, God forbid, curry!)

Order now and get 12 months' free membership to the "Super Synchronised Ninja Hamster Attack!" Magazine (first issue comes with the following poster - utterly free!)

4913733151_hamster_xlarge.jpeg

*Please note no Hideous Creatures were harmed in the making of this post. On the other hand, I am terrified of Ninja Hamsters!

*Please be aware that, as a part of the Ninja Hamsters ongoing public relations campaign, "Super Synchronised Ninja Hamster Attack!" will also be the title of the next episode of Pokemon!

Glyn comes with free Dr Who and Star Trek collections, useful message-carrying pigeons, a large supply of puns, and a year's supply of bird seed. Warning: inclined to become a bit robust in his humour - not for the faint-hearted. You might die laughing while you hire him, but you won't be bored.

Presenting Miss Terry, piano virtuoso and musical genius. Rapier wit and fragrant politeness abound within her. One smart cookie.

Bring some Miss Terry into your life, you know it makes sense!

• 2 weeks later...

LaMaestra, there is no one better, before or after,
She of The Glynn Shopping Channel fame.

Oh, she's just run off shouting 'Hey, theirs a candle I used to know'
Gone is the demon wit, gone is the demon dame,
Yes, she's gone off to meet an old flame. :wacko:

Archived