Biromantics?

bedlam ?

yup! tho demi-biromantic. and greyA homosexual... so I generally lean more towards women. tho a celibate asexual dude or queerplatonic relationship with a guy would be totally cool.

Biromantic here too! Almost exclusively for males, but I have had a little bit of the butterflies for a couple of females before. :)

Yes definitely! I realized I forgot to put biromantic in my profile instead of just romantic. Going to change that now.

iamphoenixfire

I'm heteroromantic, at least I think I am. However, I realized something: I have only fallen in love once, with my boyfriend. Who is to say that if we break off I fall for a girl? It's entirely possible. Because, I thought I was aromantic ace before I met my boyfriend, but now that's turned into demiromantic demisexual so yeah things can in fact change. Because of that, I haven't ruled it out. I don't really look at people gender wise though. I just like people, platonically speaking.

Words-hurtxWords-heal

Biromantic asexual here... Noticed a couple of pages back there was this whole 'bi girls don't exist' thing going on, but I'm one, so I'd just like to say hello, and QED :P

I always get up in a tizzy when someone says some sect of sexual or romantic identity doesn't exist - this is most common for bi, I think. It's as though everyone's convinced that there's no middle ground, you're just lying to yourself, and the gender of whatever partner you end up with is your true identification.

So yes, I'm female and bi as well, so we DO exist!

Back to the overarching theme though, I'm biromantic too (though bi-sapioromantic). I'm weighed more towards females, but that's because some of the qualities I'm looking for are statistically more likely in females -shrug-

BIROMANTICS UNITE!

:waves: I identify as a demi-biromantic

I, uh, don't know much about the percentages.. probably something like 75% male, and 25% female... but that probably has more to do with the fact that I have a lot more male friends than female... it's just who I spend time with the most.

I'm biromantic! (Although possibly panromantic, haven't quite figured my romantic orientation out fully yet...)

Little Lovely Cupcake

I am :) i guess id say 85% females and 15% males c:

MenthaPiperita

I label myself as biromantic. Being grey, I'm capable of sexual attraction occasionally, but I don't think I've ever felt sexually attracted to women. I do feel romantic attraction for them, though.

Bi-romantic here :)

I've only had relationships with guys, but I've had romantic feelings for girls too and could picture myself in a relationship with one.

• 1 month later...

Pansexual/panromantic. Usually I just say queer though. People tend to not ask me what queer means, but always ask what pan means. Sometimes I just say bi if I'm not in the mood for questions at all.

Lambda Corvus

I am not biromantic, but rather possess some panromantic attributes. Thus, it is possible for me to be attracted to both men and women, though it seems that I am not attracted to individuals who are strongly cis-gender.

Demi-panromantic here; but honestly I often see myself being closer to aromantic a lot of the time. Either way, if i did find myself being romantically attracted to someone it wouldn't matter what gender they were. :3

• 5 weeks later...
iamphoenixfire

Well, now ive realized that im panromantic as opposed to hetero, so...

Pretty much flat even biromantic here. My only preferences come when anything beyond what I'm really willing to do comes into the equation. Elsewise I'm willing to love either. :D Had more relationships with men but that's not really a choice, just a circumstance.

Archived