• Neutral Good
    • Neutral Neutral
    • Neutral Evil
    • Chaotic Good
    • Chaotic Neutral
    • Choatic Evil

This poll is closed to new votes

Chaotic Good. I am surprised as this describes me pretty perfectly

Chaotic Good people are free spirits. They play by their own rules and live life in whatever way best suits them. They resent being told what to do, and will break any laws they don't agree with. However, they still have a social conscience and genuinely care about their fellow man.

Took it again and got true neutral. However, I ended up close to chaotic neutral.

Mine said, "Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral".

After reading the descriptions of the two, I'll go with Chaotic Neutral.

I generally lean Chaotic Good-Chaotic Neutral. But definitely Chaotic. Haha.

EDIT: This quiz told me I'm true neutral. That's a first. But I agree on the neutral part.

Well shit. I did the quiz again, and I apparently care much more about myself and much less about other people than I used to, because...

Neutral Evil

2 chaos, 15 evil and 6 balance!

"There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always -- do not forget this, Winston -- always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face -- forever."

-- O'BRIEN, "1984"

With regards to Law and Chaos, you are Neutral

With regards to Good and Evil, you are Evil

Neutral Evil people are primarily concerned with power. They have only a limited interest in other things -- love, beauty, imagination, courage, honor, justice, truth, or anything else that doesn't increase their personal power is of little value to them. However, they are very interested in anything that allows them greater control over the world around them. Wealth and power are what matter the most. It's all about the bottom line. Money talks and everyone has their price. Friendship is meaningless -- a person's value is determined only by what they can do for you. Once an alliance is no longer profitable, it may be dissolved and forgotten. Loyalty is determined only by practicality. Those that are stronger must be respected and obeyed. Those that are weaker can -- and indeed, should -- be used in whatever way is desired. Might Makes Right.

Neutral Evil is evil in its purest form. In this way it is the "worst" alignment, as it is bad simply for the sake of being bad. Unlike the other evil alignments it has no real personality or style of its own. It does not concern itself with a person's identity, only their capabilities. Neutral Evil is based purely on greed. It is very businesslike ... cold, grey, and faceless. For Neutral Evil there is no right or wrong, only purpose. It might employ either law or chaos to achieve its ends, following or breaking the rules depending on which is more profitable at the moment. Yet ultimately it views both law and chaos as meaningless clutter. Neither groups nor individuals have great meaning in and of themselves. Ultimately, all that matters is power. Good people, seeking to bring happiness to all, actually bring woe to the truly deserving. The good attempt to surpress natural forces that are meant to cull out the weak and stupid, and as a result of their interference, the would-be winners are wrongfully held back. Evil, on the other hand, sees the world as something to be dominated and controlled, and whatever means are expedient may be used by the powerful to gain and maintain their dominance, without concern for anything. As O'Brien said in 1984, "The object of power is power."

Quick Scoring Guide

evil scores of 8 to 19 : generally evil

evil scores of 20 to 29 : exceptionally evil

evil scores of 30 & up : monster

Your polar opposite is : Neutral Good

Fictional Examples of NEUTRAL EVIL

Sauron and his Ring-Wraiths, Morgoth and his Balrogs, and the most evil of the orcs (Tolkien) ... Morgan Sloat / Morgan of Orris (The Talisman) ... Kurgan (Highlander) ... The Emporer aka Darth Sidious (Star Wars) ... Jack Diamond, Mrs. Perkins, and The Mother Company (Trevanian's Shibumi) ... Napolean the Pig (Animal Farm) ... Big Brother and the Inner Party (1984) ...

Possible Real-Life Examples of NEUTRAL EVIL

Joseph Stalin and numerous Soviet Party members ... Ghengis Khan aka "The Scourge of God" ... Attila the Hun ... other blood-drenched genocidal warlords ... the most greedy and corrupt CEOs ...

(And of course, the ultra-rich corporate interests that are actually running the world, although they hide their true identities and use politicians and world leaders to do their bidding, all of whom are merely the puppets of the TRUE rulers. And don't kid yourself ... money IS the root of all Evil).

Your Destination in the Afterlife : HADES

According to Gygax, your soul is going to Hades. This was the Underworld in ancient Greek mythology, ruled by the god of the same name, who in addition to being the god of death was also the god of wealth (like they say, death and taxes ...). It was a grey twilight realm, devoid of joy or of hope. The souls here became "shades" -- colorless and faceless shadows of their former selves. Hades was a grim place, but more a kind of Limbo than a kind of Hell. Certain parts of Hades were reserved for the truly wicked, and in these places the souls were tormented and punished. But generally the souls here lingered in a numb and emotionless non-existence, so most of them were not exactly suffering, although they certainly weren't celebrating either. Hades was reached through the ferryman Charon via. the River Styx, known as the river of oblivion. Here again is a sense of forgetfulness and negation, rather than of suffering. Considering that Neutral Evil is the "worst of the worst," Gygax lets them off light by sending them to Hades. All things considered, he should have picked a more inimical afterlife for Neutral Evil. I don't like to judge, but if there's one alignment that deserves to suffer, it's this one.

In the AD&D universe, the plane of Hades has three levels and lies between Gehenna and Tartarus. It is located at the very center of the Underworld, the bottom of the bottom. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

• 4 weeks later...
TheStarrySkai

I got neutral good. I suppose that makes sense

Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good. Which I'm not surprised at LOL, my D&D character's Chaotic Neutral.

14 chaos, -7 evil and 14 balance

With regards to Law and Chaos, you are Chaotic

With regards to Good and Evil, you are Neutral or maybe Good

You scored a combination of TWO alignments, Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Good. You should go to the bottom of this page and click on both of these alignments for more details, because you are partially one and partially the other.

... I am AMUSED!

theotherfey

I tried to take the test, but then it said I had to sign in to get the results, and I'm not going to become a member of OKCupid just to see the results. Oh, well, I do love the D&D world

I tried to take the test, but then it said I had to sign in to get the results, and I'm not going to become a member of OKCupid just to see the results. Oh, well, I do love the D&D world

There's a bit right next to the it that says (no thanks, just the results/test please), click that and you don't need to register.

Well shit. I did the quiz again, and I apparently care much more about myself and much less about other people than I used to, because...

Neutral Evil

2 chaos, 15 evil and 6 balance!

Yay another neutral evil :twisted:

Neutral Evil (2 chaos, 16 evil and 9 balance!) :twisted:

"There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always — do not forget this, Winston always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever."
— O'BRIEN, "1984"

With regards to Law and Chaos, you are Neutral
With regards to Good and Evil, you are Evil

Neutral Evil people are primarily concerned with power. They have only a limited interest in other things -- love, beauty, imagination, courage, honor, justice, truth, or anything else that doesn't increase their personal power is of little value to them. However, they are very interested in anything that allows them greater control over the world around them. Wealth and power are what matter the most. It's all about the bottom line. Money talks and everyone has their price. Friendship is meaningless -- a person's value is determined only by what they can do for you. Once an alliance is no longer profitable, it may be dissolved and forgotten. Loyalty is determined only by practicality. Those that are stronger must be respected and obeyed. Those that are weaker can -- and indeed, should -- be used in whatever way is desired. Might Makes Right.

Neutral Evil is evil in its purest form. In this way it is the "worst" alignment, as it is bad simply for the sake of being bad. Unlike the other evil alignments it has no real personality or style of its own. It does not concern itself with a person's identity, only their capabilities. Neutral Evil is based purely on greed. It is very businesslike ... cold, grey, and faceless. For Neutral Evil there is no right or wrong, only purpose. It might employ either law or chaos to achieve its ends, following or breaking the rules depending on which is more profitable at the moment. Yet ultimately it views both law and chaos as meaningless clutter. Neither groups nor individuals have great meaning in and of themselves. Ultimately, all that matters is power. Good people, seeking to bring happiness to all, actually bring woe to the truly deserving. The good attempt to surpress natural forces that are meant to cull out the weak and stupid, and as a result of their interference, the would-be winners are wrongfully held back. Evil, on the other hand, sees the world as something to be dominated and controlled, and whatever means are expedient may be used by the powerful to gain and maintain their dominance, without concern for anything. As O'Brien said in 1984, "The object of power is power."

Quick Scoring Guide
evil scores of 8 to 19 : generally evil
evil scores of 20 to 29 : exceptionally evil
evil scores of 30 & up : monster

Your polar opposite is : Neutral Good

Fictional Examples of NEUTRAL EVIL
Sauron and his Ring-Wraiths, Morgoth and his Balrogs, and the most evil of the orcs (Tolkien) ... Morgan Sloat / Morgan of Orris (The Talisman) ... Kurgan (Highlander) ... The Emporer aka Darth Sidious (Star Wars) ... Jack Diamond, Mrs. Perkins, and The Mother Company (Trevanian's Shibumi) ... Napolean the Pig (Animal Farm) ... Big Brother and the Inner Party (1984) ...

Possible Real-Life Examples of NEUTRAL EVIL
Joseph Stalin and numerous Soviet Party members ... Ghengis Khan aka "The Scourge of God" ... Attila the Hun ... other blood-drenched genocidal warlords ... the most greedy and corrupt CEOs ...
(And of course, the ultra-rich corporate interests that are actually running the world, although they hide their true identities and use politicians and world leaders to do their bidding, all of whom are merely the puppets of the TRUE rulers. And don't kid yourself ... money IS the root of all Evil).

Your Destination in the Afterlife: HADES
According to Gygax, your soul is going to Hades. This was the Underworld in ancient Greek mythology, ruled by the god of the same name, who in addition to being the god of death was also the god of wealth (like they say, death and taxes ...). It was a grey twilight realm, devoid of joy or of hope. The souls here became "shades" -- colorless and faceless shadows of their former selves. Hades was a grim place, but more a kind of Limbo than a kind of Hell. Certain parts of Hades were reserved for the truly wicked, and in these places the souls were tormented and punished. But generally the souls here lingered in a numb and emotionless non-existence, so most of them were not exactly suffering, although they certainly weren't celebrating either. Hades was reached through the ferryman Charon via. the River Styx, known as the river of oblivion. Here again is a sense of forgetfulness and negation, rather than of suffering. Considering that Neutral Evil is the "worst of the worst," Gygax lets them off light by sending them to Hades. All things considered, he should have picked a more inimical afterlife for Neutral Evil. I don't like to judge, but if there's one alignment that deserves to suffer, it's this one.
In the AD&D universe, the plane of Hades has three levels and lies between Gehenna and Tartarus. It is located at the very center of the Underworld, the bottom of the bottom. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Your analysis:
You scored 2% on chaos, higher than 49% of your peers.
You scored 16% on evil, higher than 97% of your peers.
You scored 9% on balance, higher than 32% of your peers.

DATA EXPUNGED

I got True Neutral. 3 chaos, 3 evil and 11 balance! "You chose your way, I chose mine."

I got Neutral Good. 1% Chaos, -12% Evil, 8% Balance.

someone asked me this just the other day after they clicked what theirs was, been thinking about it and trying to work it out ever since

When i took this i got lawful evil and was mildly offended. I asked my roommate whether he thought i was lawfully evil and he said, 'i wouldnt say lawfully, no. Maybe neutral.' I was doubly offended! I am not evil. I am an apathetic sociopath there is a huge difference.

penguinsimpala

Lawful good. Interesting quiz! :)

When i took this i got lawful evil and was mildly offended. I asked my roommate whether he thought i was lawfully evil and he said, 'i wouldnt say lawfully, no. Maybe neutral.' I was doubly offended! I am not evil. I am an apathetic sociopath there is a huge difference.

Right.

InoSasuke18

Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good.

10 Chaos, -5 Evil and 12 Balance

Take it again and look closely at the options for each question. Eventually, you'll figure out which options correponds to which alignment.

• 2 weeks later...

I already chose "chaotic neutral" before realizing there's a test... well, the test result was the same :P

• 4 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Archived