Monthly Asexual Town Hall Series

kitchenwitch

Google hangout has maxed out at the max limit of 15 people, can't get in. :(

The meeting has been moved to Skype in order to let everyone in. We can have up to 25 people on audio (no video) and an unlimited number of other people in chat. Please add Sara to Skype (username: sarabethbrooks) if you want to join. We're about to start - still dealing with logistics :)

AshenPhoenix

Well, I KNOW you can record skype calls with software. So, yay, now we've a sure fire way to record.

if anyone is interested, we're also setting up a regular skype group that people can join for chatting at any time (not just regular meetings). If you're interested send me a PM and I can add you!

SpadeofAces

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

I will be hosting a two-hour Ace Awareness Week event in Oceanside, California from 2pm-4pm on Saturday, October 26th. Please let me know if you're interested in attending, or think you might attend.

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

I will be hosting a two-hour Ace Awareness Week event in Oceanside, California from 2pm-4pm on Saturday, October 26th. Please let me know if you're interested in attending, or think you might attend.

Isn't it better if this is split into its own announcement, if you don't have one?

For those of you who were not there, Skype didn't work either. The sound was cutting in and out pretty much the whole time. They ended up postponing this topic to November. The August one will still be in August, and they will be working on finding another platform that will work.

SpadeofAces

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Isn't it better if this is split into its own announcement, if you don't have one?

already done, but I thought i'd at least announce it while this thread is so active and SB is the one who got me the space for the meetup.

For those of you who were not there, Skype didn't work either. The sound was cutting in and out pretty much the whole time. They ended up postponing this topic to November. The August one will still be in August, and they will be working on finding another platform that will work.

Now I don't feel so bad about missing. I may have been near computers all day, but that was only due to my 11 hour weekend work day upgrading our ERP\MRP system and didn't exactly have time to step away for anything else. I'll look forward to seeing this come up again, good luck with the logistics next time!

Archived