For those 30+: Do you look younger than your age?

Werekiwi

For those 30+: How young do you look?  

1. 1. How young do you look?

• I look as young as my age.
    • I look around 5 years younger than my age.
    • I look 10 years or more younger than my age.
    • I look older than my age.

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm 28 (thats close enough to 30). When I was in the mall over Christmas people pegged me as 15-16. *Sigh*

Being only a 5'4" guy sucks.

I always thought it weird that (some) people automatically seem to assume that since you're short you have to be underage. I mean, it makes some sense if you don't see the person's face (though even then there are other telling characteristcs), but other than that, it's not really sensible.

As for me, I'm usually taken for younger than I really am (which is 32). Not to the extent where people would ask me to show my ID, though :)

I'm still in my 20s (28) so I didn't take the poll. However, I get told that I look 4-5 years younger than I am.

I am 31 and when I tell most people this they're very surprised. They usually peg me as 23-25.

I think there's a lot of factors behind that, though. I mean, I don't act like the other 30 year olds I know: They're usually ... a little dull. I also take care of myself: I have a pretty good skincare regime, I eat well, I walk everywhere and I have good genes.

I'm 53, surprised people with that at the weekend because they thought I was mid-40s (which they are I think).

• 3 months later...
Lady Girl

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Archived