Will & Grace?

KleenexCow

KleenexCow

So I was watching Will & Grace today, the episode from season 1 called "Yours, Mine, and Ours", and it seems to me that Peter, the guy that Will and Grace were fighting over might potentially have been A.

He wanted to be Will and Grace's friend. They both thought he was totally cute, but had no idea if he was gay or straight, because the way he talked to each of them made it so ambigious if he was flirting or just innocently making conversation. When they finally asked if he was gay or straight, he didn't seem too taken aback, until Grace made a comment about which one he was dating, at which point he got all flustered, and walked out, saying "You're not my type" in an ambigious way that could have been directed to either Grace or Will. Possibly both.

Thoughts from anyone who's seen the episode?

honeyandthemoon

I remember that episode. I saw it before I had ever heard of asexuality, but you could be right...

biggreenmonkey

I remember it too! I doubt that's what the creators would have had in mind, but you never know.

It was funny but especially for 'our kind'. When I watched it, I laughed my ass off because I wanted to stand up and say, "I know! I know!" :D

• 1 year later...

yeah i saw that one to but before i new about asexuality...but now that i think about i supose he could be! though i do think it was just ment to be funny!

Archived