Sexual Attraction Towards You

BreathSoBitter

If it's random strangers, I get upset and disgusted. Mostly because they know nothing about me as a person and I find it rude for them to judge me on my appearance (even if in a "positive" way) and think it's okay to make sexual comments towards me. I've been sexually harassed way too much in my life and my fuse is getting shorter and shorter.

If it's good friend, I accept that they feel that way and don't think too much of it. Or laugh it off.

If it's a partner, I'm flattered and rather enjoy the fact they are attracted to me.

Touchofinsight

Its flattering but as a man I rarely ever know when its happening. The narrative of American dating prevents it, men are the pursuers etc.

• 3 weeks later...

If it was some random stranger I'll be freaked out.

If a friend I'll be FASCINATED.

I'm not doing anything to them yet they are turned on by me?

I find it interesting because Obviously I not sexual.

Someone I am recently dating{Online} is sexual

And he told he is turned on by me all the time and that he had dirty thoughts.

He apologize for it but heck it can't be helped.

If I love you and you love me back and you are sexually attracted to me

I wouldn't be repulsed by it.

I would encourage my partner to be sexual just so I can watch him. >: P

It depends on how well I know the person if it is someone I like as well I'll feel flattered but if it's a stranger or someone I don't know too well it will just be awkward.

CloakedSchemer

If it was someone I didn't know then I would probably feel like I wanted to find my nearest friend and kind of cower behind them for protection. It makes me that uncomfortable. Not that I would show them that...

But if I knew that person in any sort of capacity then I might be flattered for a little while but soon after I become uncomfortable again and want to wack them over the head and tell them to stop. I even dislike my best friends calling me cute. D: I kinda feel bad for that though...

I recently had an experience with this actually. At a school football game a friend of mine and I were watching the game when an acquaintance (can't really call her a friend) came up and started talking to us. Normal so far, right? Then, I'm going to call this girl Shay, well Shay started sort of hugging me and that was fairly normal for her I knew and I could deal with the physical contact for a little while because I didn't want to be rude. THEN things started getting wierd for me, Shay started petting me and kissing my cheek, and like the cat I was in a past life I enjoyed it a little. When my friend and I were away from Shay a while later my friend told me that obviously Shay was flirting with me. (even though just the week before I had pretty much re-told the whole gsa at my school that I was asexual and Shay was there)

My face was sort of like this: O.O

For almost the rest of the week Shay practically stalked me to my classes and back. I can't say I wasn't relieved that she moved on to my friend a week or two later.

Though recently Shay has started to rematerialize in my life again. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Archived