• Orange
    • Brown
    • Grey
    • Blue
    • White
    • Other or no idea

This poll is closed to new votes

saturdaythe21st

I like midnight blue. A dark, mysterious, pensive blue. But lately I've been crazy about orange. Can't figure out why; I've never been particularly wild about warm colors before.

Actually, there aren't many colors I don't like. I do, however, associate blood red with sex and aggression. And I look horrible in pastels.

Okay.... so, if anyone's interested (like me...) here's a site where you can find the descriptions of the colours.

http://www.gagirl.com/quiz/2colours.html

And so I checked it out. With blue, I apparently enjoy sex to the fullest and am an exciting partner. And as for orange, I talk dirty and leave red welts on guys' backs.

Ohhh-kayyyy... :?

I don't know if I can vote. o_o

I like black, and the colour of blood, and midnight blue, and silver, and pretty much any other shade of red too, and white, and lime green, and hot pink. (Yes, I'm a freak.)

I find it odd that the description of black mentions sadism and masochism, though... but I dislike that it labels such activities as perverse. They aren't. They're just different.

I have to many favourite colours to pick just one.

The only colour I don't really like that much is pink. So I picked the no idea option, because I can't just pick one colour.

I like rainbows of colour.

How come rainbow isn't an option?

• 5 weeks later...

Red! Especially dark red, like a wine color. Mmmm. I like burnt orange, too, even a rusty color. And gold.

Of course, I'm not a...sexual tiger as it says for red, though. o_O

• 1 year later...
I am Sasquatch

I've never been able to decide what's my fav - but it's a constant tie of: White, Maroon, Blue.

• 4 months later...

EVen though I love lots of different colors, there's a reason why I always write in purple :wink:

gray_imagination

Gray is my favorite but I fancy cadet blue and navy blue a lot too.

EDIT: while I am indecisive and would only have sex to please a partner, I do get excited about a lot of stuff, incluing color but not sex. Odd how they assign colors, my best friend's favorite colors are red and white and they seem to be complete oppisites according to this!

• 2 weeks later...

I voted black

Almost all of my t-shirts and a lot of clothes/belongings are black. I'm usually drawn to the darker colors, although i do like bright shades of red (other favorite color). I've started liking purple a lot more though, expecially dark purple.

Archived