Do you have experience of asexual dating sites?

Finding myself

Finding myself

Hi.

Do any of you have experience of asexual dating sites please?

On AVEN I have seen the list of sites. But I am keen to have recommendations / information from 'older' folk with first hand experience.

Thanks folks.

I would like the answer to your question too Finding myself. What is the success rate for older asexual on these asexual dating site? The biggest issue I hear from these dating sites, location.

test account

I only checked out Acebook and it was pretty dead. But I realised I didn't want a no sex relationship, so I didn't make much of an effort either.

Finding myself

Thanks for your input NewGirl and Sweet Golden Executioner. :rolleyes:

I put myself on Acebook recently, because I met some people at meets who were on there and they explained more about it, so I thought it couldn't be that bad. I was really persuaded by the option to select 'just pals'

I don't really look at profiles, but seeing the photos on the forums, it appears that I am at the bingo, knitting, and speciality-moaning, end of the age range scale, everyone else seems to be in the wacky warehouse. :wacko:

Sigh....stitch one purl one......stitch on purl one......... moan...whinge....gripe....whinge kids today...tsk :wacko:

P.S There are celibate sites out there and platonic partners too.

Finding myself

I put myself on Acebook recently, because I met some people at meets who were on there and they explained more about it, so I thought it couldn't be that bad. I was really persuaded by the option to select 'just pals'

I don't really look at profiles, but seeing the photos on the forums, it appears that I am at the bingo, knitting, and speciality-moaning, end of the age range scale, everyone else seems to be in the wacky warehouse. :wacko:

Sigh....stitch one purl one......stitch on purl one......... moan...whinge....gripe....whinge kids today...tsk :wacko:

You did make me laugh! I suspect I would end up in the bingo and knitting category too! :huh:

You did make me laugh! I suspect I would end up in the bingo and knitting category too! :huh:

Wait unitl you hear my singing, you will be rolling about on the floor... tee hee :wacko:

• 1 month later...

hey c'mon now! im on there lol! :lol: there does seem to be a bit of crazies on some of those dating sites like acebook. but surely you dont mean me? :P

Archived