How far physically you enjoy going in a relationship?

whatami2

1. 1. What kind of physical contact do you enjoy in your relationship?

• No physical contact at all
    • Hugging
    • Kissing in the face/neck but no tongue
    • Kissing with tongue
    • Touching of body with clothes (no genital area)
    • Touching of body with clothes (including genital area)
    • Touching of naked body and genital area (hands under clothes)
    • Touching of naked body and genital area (other person naked)
    • Masturbation(receive)
    • Masturbation(give)
    • Licking of genital area (receive)
    • Licking of genital area (give)
    • Cuddling naked (no genitals touching)
    • Cuddling topless
    • Sex

Hugging only. I would consider hugging naked too, but only if we were both wearing underwear and just had a shower. (I'm too hygenic.. :lol: )

Hugging only. I would consider hugging naked too, but only if we were both wearing underwear and just had a shower. (I'm too hygenic.. :lol: )

Pretty much the same for me, and for the same reason. I'm one of those I won't shake your hand types because my goodness I don't know where your hand has been... :lol:

i'm comfy with anything as long as undies stay on and nothing goes in them. topless cuddling actually sounds kinda nice lol.

I feel the same way when i'm with my sexual boyfriend. I am down with almost anything but oral sex,anal sex and intercourse.

Pretty much the same for me, and for the same reason. I'm one of those I won't shake your hand types because my goodness I don't know where your hand has been... :lol:

Haha, exactly. I stopped shaking hands and high fiving after I once saw my friend come out of the toilet (Number 2) without washing his hands.. Never again!

2, 3 and 5 for me. Once did a mix of 4, 6, 7, 9, 10 because I was following/mimicking what the other did and afterwards felt horrible about it. It was not me at all.

Only 2 and 5 for me. I've never tried kissing, but I probably wouldn't mind it.

Hugs, kisses, and clothed or mostly-clothed cuddling/touching for me. I considered naked cuddling for a minute, and then decided that nudity is way overrated. Fabric is sexier than skin, imo. (Though I think having a platonic bath/shower with someone might be nice...if I could trust them)

I never thought about it, but I would consider cuddling naked. I mean, being naked means nothing to me because I don't care. the body is like art, nothing sexual about it to me.

If I happened to be dating a sexual partner, as long as it never went into anything more intimate I could do the whole... neked cuddling.

Thought cuddling with clothes on would be just as good.

Kissing with a tongue :) I love tongue kissing :wub:

Personally I don't know how it works. Call me stupid, but when I feel the tongue in my mouth I wonder what I am supposed to do to give her some gratification. I've tried putting my tongue in her mouth but it never seems to work.

i'm comfy with anything as long as undies stay on and nothing goes in them. topless cuddling actually sounds kinda nice lol.

I feel the same way when i'm with my sexual boyfriend. I am down with almost anything but oral sex,anal sex and intercourse.

Generally I don't mind taking my underwear off since I just find it more comfortable. However I insist that my girlfriend leaves hers on while we are cuddling. I suppose that's kinda weird when you think about it.

I'm currently in my first longish-term relationship with a sexual and I've been open to more than I imagined and have enjoyed a fair bit, but for me (as was mentioned by someone else earlier in the thread) it really depends on if my partner likes it. If my partner is really into having sex with me, then I can enjoy it through their enjoyment. There are times when he'll ask me "how's this?" and I won't really know what to say because my own personal sensations are almost always "sure, ya, good" apathetic-like, but when something makes him gasp or his eyes gloss over, then I really enjoy that, and that can be almost any of the listed physical things. The only exception really is oral sex and that's mostly because he hasn't asked for it and I don't want to receive it.

i love cuddling almost naked... anything more than that is kind of uncomfortable to me, seeing as im a guy and still have an annoyingly functional body... if ya know what i mean.

Gho St Ory Qwan

I could hug in knickers/boxers and a vest. It doesn't matter if a guy or maybe even girl is topless but I've never been topless with a person around since I was around 8 so it'd be a bit odd. And it'd only be in bed when I'm half asleep. 'Cause that's just lovely with the right person. ^_^

Haha, exactly. I stopped shaking hands and high fiving after I once saw my friend come out of the toilet (Number 2) without washing his hands.. Never again!

Explains this.

Hugs, kisses, and clothed or mostly-clothed cuddling/touching for me. I considered naked cuddling for a minute, and then decided that nudity is way overrated. Fabric is sexier than skin, imo. (Though I think having a platonic bath/shower with someone might be nice...if I could trust them)

I dunno, I really like be stroked without clothing interfering. I really like how soft my skin is though and people tend to get fixated on it and it's relaxing. Kinda like when people play with your hair I guess.

But I get cold easily so fully naked seems silly. Besides I like undies. No bra though, eww. Maybe a crop top or tight vest and I'm comfy.

A bath or shower never appealed to me. I could deal with someone going into the bathroom while I'm using it, but I don't want to have to take turns in using the water as I'd get cold (being cold is a big problem for me, =[ I lack both fat and hair to keep me insulated) and baths are perfectly sized for moi. No others.

I voted 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 14. Ignore the genital part of 7 and 8, though. I just chose them because I like boobies. :D

lmao perv. Who doesn't like boobies?

*whistles innocently*

I personally can't stand breasts - they just get in the way when you're trying to get close to someone. I just have this urge to chop'em off!

They're kinda like noses. I like noses too, the variety is so vast, but they can easily just get in the way. I still like looking at them though. >_<

I've never met someone who actually liks noses! They're so weird-looking!

Gho St Ory Qwan

I voted 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 14. Ignore the genital part of 7 and 8, though. I just chose them because I like boobies. :D

*whistles innocently*

I personally can't stand breasts - they just get in the way when you're trying to get close to someone. I just have this urge to chop'em off!

They're kinda like noses. I like noses too, the variety is so vast, but they can easily just get in the way. I still like looking at them though. >_<

I've never met someone who actually liks noses! They're so weird-looking!

I'm an artist, that's my excuse.

I've been thinking about this for a while actually...

I will go up to Touching of body with clothes (no genital area) comfortably.

But then I get uncomfortable after.

(I've moved onto the next one in the past, but I spent the night trying to make myself vomit after, I felt that bad.)

Generally though, kissing with no tongue, not including neck or ears.

I enjoy kissing with tongues, hugs, and touching... but no touching of the genitals, and the clothes definitely stay on. :)

I absolute love hugging, cuddling, and kissing without tongue, and touching is okay as long as we're both still wearing underwear and a t-shirt or something like that.

Cuddling really is the best though, I would love to have a good friend who is into cuddling from time to time without having the urge to take it to the next level.

Yesterday morning I cuddled with a friend for some two hours, and I'm still giddy with glee. I believe he's a very sexual person though, so I don't think it'll go anywhere :<

Almost-naked cuddles please :) I like my guy to be topless, but to keep his genitals hidden away, and I like to keep my pjs/undies on.

Cuddles for the win!!!

There is nothing like falling asleep on my boyfriend's naked chest, listening to his heartbeat. But pants must be on and I would prefer to be wearing my bra too (though he objects... apparently breasts are somehow fascinating... which I don't get, despite seeing some posts to the contrary; they're just kinda annoying to have :P )

Gho St Ory Qwan, on 01 July 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:

Majnun, on 01 July 2011 - 04:17 PM, said:

I voted 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 14. Ignore the genital part of 7 and 8, though. I just chose them because I like boobies.

So ya. I didn't vote for anything else, though I can do more to please others... but I have a mild repulsion to anything more than cuddles, and even a mild repulsion to cuddles and hugs until I know the person REALLY well and feel a certain level of trust with them.

Summary: CUDDLES + HUGS + THE RIGHT PERSON = HEAVEN!

I dunno, I really like be stroked without clothing interfering. I really like how soft my skin is though and people tend to get fixated on it and it's relaxing. Kinda like when people play with your hair I guess.

I second that. It's really quite relaxing. And really quite too bad that is usually turns by sexual boyfriend on... :(

Meh. It's still pretty nice :P

Hugging, Kissing in the face/neck but no tongue, Touching of body with clothes (no genital area) is about as far as I'll go.

I'll kiss with tongue occasionally, because I know he likes it, but I always feel very detached when I do.

Cuddles, however, are fantastic! I can just sit with someone's arms around me forever!

• 1 month later...

I've never been in one so I can't say for sure, but I'm sure I'd be cool with 2 & 3. I might give some of the other things a try.

I haven't had a relationship, but I supposed I would be comfortable with everything up there excluding the blatantly sexual stuff- genital touching in any way.

Janus the Fox

I honstely have no clue on how to answer that poll, If in the right mood or fluidity, all of the above or some of them depending on the gender. Sometimes a firm hug and a kiss will be enough

chelseagirl84

2,4,5,7,14 I find something appealing about my bf taking his shirt off while we're cuddling. I guess me getting to touch his skin kind of feels good.

I did vote, but being the person I am, I can't really admit to anything without my fiance posting first ...

Archived