The Redjay - new member ;)

Redjay

Hi, my name's Redjay - habit of online pseudonyms, get to know me a bit and I'll probably be more open. Mad Hatter sent me over here after a chat we've been having, and I'm really curious about AVEN and asexuality. I joined the forum so I can get to know a little more about it, and as a supporter, and to see about learning who 'I' might be, since at the moment, I'm not entirely sure. I'm nineteen, and I live in Scotland. I'm dating a guy, but it's a whole new area for me. More on that later?

A few hobbies, see if there's something else I can talk to people about? ;) I'm a medieval historical re-enactor and a fiction writer by hobby (as well as roleplaying - Warhammer and Dungeons and Dragons especially) with a real interest in history. I'm also studying marine biology, and I SCUBA dive (when I can). I'm into the sort of music like Turisas, Eluveitie and Tyr, but also Maroon 5 and Muse and Paloma Faith, or Meatloaf, Bruce Springsteen... I'm especially into Disney songs and soundtrack music. I'm a big science-fiction fan, especially Doctor Who and Firefly. I blog occaisionally, too, and there's cases where yes, I can't spell ;) And overuse the ;) emote, apparantly...

Anyway, hopefully I'll get to know some people and a little more about asexuality and myself! *waves*

Disney! Doctor Who! Emotes! I sense we can get along! :cake:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Mario bids you welcome. :)

Archived