Siblings

Metaleaf dan Blorie

How many siblings did/do you have?  

1. 1.

• I'm an only child!
    • More!

i'm also the youngest, 2 brothers and a sister. my brothers are 10 and 8 years older so they weren't around when i was growing up. my sister is only 2 years older, but we never spent time together. but hey, i liked it that way.

Bestatued Head

Only child, I have an older half sister, who I have seen about a total of 20 times in my life. She's cool to hang around--she tolerates me.

The Evil Cashew

I have 2 brothers. both a yr and a bit younger. They are twins. I get along with the 1 most of the time ( always when we were younger) and the other then and to this day we care rarely say more than 5 words to each other without breaking into an argument about something.. sigh...

~Cashew

Three sisters (12, 10 and 8 years older than me) and one brother (6 years older) and I love them all to pieces...they're my bestest friends in the whole world!! Too bad they all live so far away :cry: (or as they'd say, too bad I took a half-cocked notion to move off to some wee rock in the middle of the ocean somewhere :wink:)

I have 11 siblings and I am the youngest. We all came from the same two parents and we were all single births.

.oO(Whoa. Were your parents very into the whole "be fruitful and multiply" thing?)

What's it like being part of such a large family?

2 siblings - older brother and younger sister - I'm the middle child (and it really wasn't as bad as they protray it on tv.

Archived