Post of the Week: Week 2

michaeld

Many thanks to Sciatrix for being the second judge of the week, for Post of the Week!

Here is the winning post by SubtleFire.

I think a huge number of people just haven't been presented with the idea that it's okay to be this way, that they don't have some kind of problem, that you don't have to wait for a magical "right person" to come along before you're allowed to really be a whole person and you can go accomplish amazing, wonderful, beautiful things on your own. Add to that the fact that, even when someone hears about asexuality, they might need more information to sort things out. I'm heteroromantic, and spent a looooong time thinking I was just a very strange sort of heterosexual. There could be 11 more of me walking past every day thinking that crushing on the opposite gender means they don't fit the bill as asexual.

Much :cake: :cake: to both Sciatrix and SubtleFire. :D

Check out also the front page.

Just a clarification, for future reference: at the moment, we are not calling for nominations for Post of the Week. The post is being selected entirely by one person, the current judge of the week. Each week this is a different person, chosen by the PT.

However, the judge of the week can obviously announce themself and call for nominations at the start of the week, if he or she chooses to. And, of course, any member can informally nominate a post, by replying to it in the thread, suggesting it as a possible PoTW, or by posting here. It's then up to the judge what they do with this. :)

Archived