Cake, Please!

i_am_a_donut

i_am_a_donut

Hi all! Just came across this site after reading about it in a magazine my grandma asked me to take to the recycle place for her. Talk about fate! So nice to see there is an established community of like-minded people.

My story: I always thought I was just a "late bloomer," but recently I realized that if I keep waiting to bloom, I'm gonna drive myself CRAZY! This thought began a few months ago on the eve of my 23 birthday. By some strange twist of fate, I found myself jumping into the sack with a guy-friend who I both liked and who lies on the same sexiness scale as the Old Spice commercial guy (!!). Needless to say, this is not something that often happens in my life. Long story short, despite his persistence and extreme hotness, I found myself saying "maybe some other time..." a lot over the next few weeks, until our very friendship kind of fizzled.

Now I'm moving and starting a new job, so I have a new perspective on life to match! Starting today I will stop feeling guilty for not having sex. Thanks to AVEN forums for the support you will doubtless offer me!

Huzzah! I hope you can repair your friendship, but it's great to see someone getting new hopes, identity, self-assurance and such, as usual. xD Welcome to AVEN.

And just when I thought my doughnuts would forever go unappreciated around here...

WELCOME!

O O O O O O O O O

Maverick Askew

Welcome to AVEN!

I just got here, but it already feels like home :)

Hope you like it here as much as I do.

Almost forgot the cake!

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Archived