TransWhatevers of AVEN

Hard cider as opposed to soft cider (non-alcoholic cider).

Re Applejack (from wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applejack_(beverage):

"Applejack was historically made by concentrating cider, either by the traditional method of freeze distillation or by true evaporative distillation. The term applejack derives from jacking, a term for freeze distillation.[1] The modern product sold as applejack is no longer produced using this traditional process.

In New Jersey, applejack was used as currency to pay road construction crews during the colonial period. A slang expression for the beverage was Jersey Lightning."

the tyrannosaurus rex makes a very good point and i don't just say that because i am afraid that they will take the top part of my body if i don't agree with them :D

• Like 2
5_♦♣

That's the second time you've given yourself that badge. And that's a badge that's unearned, Kelly. It's not your fault that the thread was inactive for a day.

That's the second time you've given yourself that badge. And that's a badge that's unearned, Kelly. It's not your fault that the thread was inactive for a day.

this

ha!

adorable.

i remember at a young age (8 maybe 9) naming 2 kittens Sam and Pat as the names were gender neutral. :)

I expect at least one of them is for general awesomeness. He's been in so many good roles and movies/tv shows. (many yadarific ones, too) :)

5_♦♣

I wonder if there's a merit badge for being a sarcastic bee yacht. That's the only one I deserve.

A Taste of Harmony

I found this merit badge on the net:

LGBTQA.png

kitteh wears more badge. :vis:

I wonder if there's a merit badge for being a sarcastic bee yacht. That's the only one I deserve.

I want to find one for you, but I don't understand what 'sarcastic bee yacht' means... :redface:

kitteh wears more badge. :vis:

:wub:

I want to find one for you, but I don't understand what 'sarcastic bee yacht' means... :redface:

It might mean a yacht for bees. Here is the captain welcoming the passengers:

3172887522.jpg

And here is the cabin where the bees stay during the cruise:

507023542.jpg

Or, bee yacht could really mean a girl dog (bitch) in which case, there is one:

Dog_Care.jpg