Hetalia

Latvia

I don't know if I should post this, but since I'm feeling a lot better than I did before, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in reading some of the stories I've written. All three center around Lithuania, as I RP him and it's easier for me to write about him because of it... Anyway, here are the links for the stories I've written. Maybe someone will enjoy them, as that's why I write to begin with!

February 16th - This story centers around Lithuania's birthday. He gets a present from Estonia and Latvia, and has to hide it from Russia until he's able to get up to his room for the night.

Independence - I wrote this one when I was drunk... Oops! Anyway, it's about Russia granting Lithuania independence, something that he once craved so desperately, but now doesn't know what to do with once he has. It's based on the idea that Lithuania has Stockholm syndrome when concerned with Russia.

Winter and Spring - This is a poem/thing I wrote two years ago... It's basically just Lithuania's thoughts about Russia.

[ Can you see my OTP for Hetalia... ^__^;;; ] Anyway... I really hope someone enjoys them. It always makes me happy to know someone liked my stories! If I shouldn't have posted this, I apologize and will take responsibility of it's removal immediately. >__<...

I convinced my mother to watch Hetalia with me. She LOVES Japan and China. I, personally, have a crush on France and Austria (not together, though).

Mmm.. the day will come when Germany finds a bushbroom in his closet and all the memories come back to him.

Crush.... on Austria?! Why?

Because Austria is awesome? *Doesn't have a crush on him, but likes him anyway* ... *Was mildly scared of replying to this even though I wasn't the one being asked simply because of your display picture...*

Oh I'm not scary.... though I try to be. I rp Russia, Austria, and France, and cosplay while fail on some levels as the three as well. >.> Austria is the only Hetalia cosplay of mine that doesn't fail. I haven't worn France yet, as it's my friend's costume but it's handmade and beautiful. We are doing a France and Jeanne of Arc photo shoot. And since she usually cosplays France she has a costume for me to wear. I just don't understand having a crush on Austria. Btw- the favorite Russia OTP around these parts is RussiaXLatvia.

• 2 weeks later...

Did we seriously let this topic die? COME ON HETALIA FANS!!!!!

Anyone here has ever seen the Latin Hetalia Community? It's a community that shows the Latin American countries that don't exist in Hetalia (yet). I love the designs!1! *O*

http://latinoamericahetalia.tumblr.com/

I haven't seen that before, but that's cool! He is apparently learning more about them so he can add some in.. I'm always interested whenever he introduces new characters.

I can't wait until we have more of Latin America...!

• 3 months later...
akanesarumara

I love it. I just do. It made me realize I had a yaoi-fangirl side and nowadays, everyone who knows me well knows my mind is dirtier than one would suppose. FML.

I adore the fact that Himaruya included my country, Hungary, and... well... I'm quite pleased with the character she got, especially when they mentioned Hungary's temper, apart from the obsession with Austria (look up Hungarian History at wiki and you'll see. Enough said.). My faves would be England, America, (Yes I ship them hardcore xd), Germany, Italy, Hungary, Prussia, Austria's great, too, Russia, Canada (I LOVED HIS THREE HOUR RANT! *.*), and in general, I find it very funny. xdxd

• 1 month later...

This thread desperately needs to be revived. Thus, I have returned with videos in hand:

BOTH HETALIA: PAINT IT WHITE AND HETALIA WORLD SERIES ARE COMING TO ENGLISH DUB! IN FACT, THE FORMER IS ALREADY OUT. :D

• 1 year later...
RainbowEuphoria

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE REVIVED NOW!!! >D I was going to make a Hetalia forum if we didn't have one but I'm glad to find that we do. :p

I just started getting back into Hetalia. Apparently season 5 just started airing in Japan or it will soon. Anyone else excited?!? (I haven't watched all of season 4 yet or the movie so I have a lot to catch up on, I suppose. No spoilers if there are any.).

My favorite characters are France, England, Spain, Russia, Austria, and Hungary. :wub:

And I ship all kinds of nonsense, of course. :lol: My favorite pairs are FrUK, Austria-Hungary, and Austria-Spain (for some reason I just really like them together).

14122848.jpg

The Great WTF

Please do not revive threads that are older than six months old. If you wish to have a discussion on a topic addressed in older threads, it would be better to start a new one. I am going to lock this thread for necromancy.

The Great WTF

Off-A Moderator

Archived