5 Astrological Indicators You Might Be Asexual

EGAD!

Professor T. Pollution

I didn't really read it, i just saw it had to do with horoscopes and I facepalmed because I knew it would be ridiculous. :rolleyes:

^ that sums up my reaction perfectly. What does outer space have to do with personality or sexuality? O.o

If anyone cares, I'm an Aquarian, which apparently means I'm some kinda Man of the Future. No doubt many of you would find that scary. 8)

Aquarians are always People of the Future. Every one of them. There have been millions of scary people, maybe billions.

Did someone say aquarium?

aquarium035.jpg

I don't follow the "science' of astrology. I know that some people are really into it and come up with certain mathametical or statistical calculations. However whenever I had read some astrological predictions or advice or statements in newspapers or wherever else, there almost always is mention about what persons whom were born under certain astrological signs are like, or what they can expect regarding sex. Oh, there is mention about let's say (for arguement's sake) Aquariusses being hard workers, and Pieces being artistic ( etc) but, unfailingly, there is always mention that let's say, Tauruses have sexual energy, or that Libras always flirt skillfully, or that Geminis are attractive to everyone (etc). I used to wonder why I never read about any astrological sign having positive meanings for asexuals. I used to wonder why I never read about, say, Leos being content without intimacy, or Cancers being un-envious of people for whom a day never passes without sex, or Scorpios finding interest, and beauty, and happiness and worthwhileness in everything because they do not spend the slightest moment noticing how other people revolve their lives around sex.

I really used to wonder why I never heard astrologers say that Virgos are virgins. Conversely, I had often heard that Virgos are very seductive, even promiscious.

I'm a Virgo. I always felt offended at that.

I"m not a big astrology buff, but according to some of the stuff I have read about astrology Scorpions (which I happen to be) tend to be all or nothing in all of life's domains (including sex)......so based on that one isolated tid-bit of information being a scorpio could be consistent with being asexual.

*shrugs shoulders* For the vast majority of people having a romantic partner or getting a good lay now and again is a big deal so I think a lot of these people are just playing to their audience.

Lots of big words I didn;t understand.

I;m a Libra. I;m also aromantic. take that astrology.

Asterion Orestes

I guess the astrology familiar in the West developed first in Southwest Asia. It's only in the farther northern latitudes--from around 50º, perhaps--that the southern Zodiac disappears. Here at 47º27' I can still see Sagittarius & Scorpius, at least when my view to the south isn't blocked.

Archived