HRT

Kelly

Guest member25959

Does the NHS fund HRT? I recall reading about it somewhere, and it said that you 'have to be deemed eligible for NHS funding' :huh:

Quote:

Summary of information about hormone medication

You are strongly advised to get a doctor’s prescription for your hormones. If you do have a valid prescription from your doctor, the medication is readily available from any high street chemist. You may find it more convenient to buy your medication through one of the internet sites endorsed by the NHS, for example http://prescriptions.pharmacy2u.co.uk/user/default.asp.

Source: http://www.gires.org.uk/assets/DOH-Assets/pdf/doh-hormone-therapy.pdf

Just like any other medication you get on the NHS, you pay the presciption charge (about £7) for each prescription you get (unless you're eligible to pay less).

Thanks Elliot :)

But, do you pay the £7 monthly, or yearly?

Plus, in the Document under 'Treatment for Trans Teenagers' it says:

If you are a teenage trans person, you may feel a strong sense of conflict between appearance and gender identity during puberty when your body is developing into an adult shape. Hormone blockers can help at this time by temporarily suppressing the more obvious changes to your body. This provides a breathing space for you to

decide how you want to live as an adult. Currently, you cannot have this treatment within the NHS until after the changes that happen in puberty are complete.4,5

Complete? As in Facial Hair, Body Hair e.t.c.

Are they saying you cannot take Estrogen until puberty is complete, Can you still take Androcur to prevent undesired affects of Puberty

Feline, you pay the prescription charge every time you take out a prescription. So, about monthly.

In this country, you can't have ANY kind of hormone treatment for GID on the NHS until you're 18. The good news for you is that your puberty (unlike mine) will not be over at 18. You're 17 now, right? By the time you've got through pyschological assessment and a bit of counselling, you'll be old enough for hormones :)

Oh dear god....18?? D:

It may be too late for me by then.......

The current WPATH (HBIGDA) guidelines state that puberty-blocking drugs can start at quite an early age, and full hormones at age 16. It is not good (IMHO) that the NHS is not following such guidelines.

An alternative is to seek HRT from a source outside of the NHS, yes? I realize that that takes money, but it is an alternative.

My parents would have to pay for it, which they probably won't do.

Castratus sum

I'm interested in HRT to remove my troublesome libido. For sexual thoughts have been distracting to me and I am asexual (do NOT want to have sex). Currently, I'm on 2.125mg oestrogen and 125mg spironolactone both daily. Oestrogen has helped me emotionally and I feel calmer and in touch with my emotions. I am looking for the best means of chemical castration (Latin: uolo castratus esse) but I am worried that a doctor would be reluctant to prescribe this. My current medications are ordered through the Internet w/o a prescription. Any suggestions on what I should to would me helpful.

Vis castratus esse? Try Androcur. :cake:

The current WPATH (HBIGDA) guidelines state that puberty-blocking drugs can start at quite an early age, and full hormones at age 16. It is not good (IMHO) that the NHS is not following such guidelines.

An alternative is to seek HRT from a source outside of the NHS, yes? I realize that that takes money, but it is an alternative.

Kells, you've been in teh UK, you know the NHS is cash-strapped and is permanently trying to balance different demands on its services...and everything will depend on NICE Guidelines, I'm afraid. If they say 'No' well, that's it, can't be prescribed on the NHS (and I'm not sure what they do say)

Understood, Tan, and *agrees*

In the USA, where people do not have an NHS, people are used to paying their way through, and that allows fast-tracking. But what is quite unfortunate is that many TS people do not have such money, and are left with nothing.

The WPATH SoC are well regarded and most doctors abide by them, but other entities, such as NHS funding, or Canadian clinics such as Jurassic Clarke, can and do have stricter rules. For the NHS, its reasoning is financial.

Many TS people talk about "jumping through hoops" in order to get treatment. I wish that it were not so. The less-than-wealthy TS people that I know could use better treatment. :wub:

Those that have money have it easier, but somewhat less so now. It used to be that Thai surgeons would operate with fewer requirements than are stated in the WPATH (formerly HBIGDA) SoC. But the Thai government recently ruled that the surgeons must now abide by the SoC.

KayleeSaeihr

I only felt like I had to jump through one hoop, and even I completely understood it's purpose. The rest of the 'path' was pretty my own doing I needed it all.

So, to resurrect this topic for a moment...

I got My first injection today.

:D

Quite happy about that.

I got My first injection today.

w00ts :)

Huge congratulations! :cake:

Thank you :D

It's still a bit surreal to Me. I guess it will be until the very-real changes start happening... then I've got no choice but to believe it's actually happening.

Professor T. Pollution

Congrats, dude! I'm gettting my first shot next month...can't wait.

• 1 month later...

How are people newly on T doing? How are some of the people who have been on it a while doing?

How about those on Vitamin E2 (estradiol)?

And a question for MtFs--has anyone tried Durasteride? It is a somewhat expensive anti-DHT drug. It blocks both types of T->DHT conversions, and reduces DHT levels to near zero. Finasteride only blocks one type of coversion, and reduces DHT by only about 67% or so.

DHT is like T on steroids. It is responsible for many of the secondary male sex characteristics.

So, I was sorta supposed to give myself my second shot yesterday (the first I would be giving myself) and it never happened. I said sorta because 2 weeks from my last shot would have been this Wednesday, but that was the only time they could schedule me to go in so I was just gonna do it then. But then I wasn't at all comfortable around the nurse and she made me really nervous while I was just prepping the needle and i have a horrible fear of needles, so I couldn't actually convince myself to give myself the shot and she just made me leave eventually (and was pretty rude to me too) but she did say that since I showed I could prep the needle correctly that I could just give it to myself on Wednesday... My friend is gonna be around then, and he knows how to do them, but I guess I just wanted to ask if there are any other guys here who have had to get over a terrible fear of needles and if so, do they have any suggestions for me?

Thanks for any input.

Hey, Danny. :)

I am not a guy, but I do self-inject medication (not T, though ;) ). I have been doing so for years. It is still difficult, but I do it anyway.

I see that guys often like to inject in the leg muscle. I have not done that, though, either. I inject into my bum. After prepping and wiping the target area with IPA, and having an IPA wipe ready for later, I position the needle where it needs to go in and then get psyched into pushing it in. When I am ready, I count one, two, three and push. Then I need to push a tad more, but once it is in, the hard part is over. -_- :cake:

I aspirate to make sure that I have a bubble instead of blood enter the syringe and then slowly push the plunger in, then pull it out quickly and rub the area with an IPA wipe, being sure to use a rotating motion in order to close the hole recently made.

Once that is done, yay, time for cake. (I have a glass or three of wine and watch a video)

I admit that sometimes I put off injections for a week or so because I still do not look forward to it. The jabbing myself is still difficult. So, I understand your position and experience. I am deathly afraid of needles, and never watch when a nurse gives me a shot or I have blood drawn. But I am able to self-inject, because it is a necessity.

I wish you the best on Wednesday when your friend is there to help. But if I can do it, you can do it. I am sure.

*hugs*

KayleeSaeihr

Would that be me?

I'm going awesomely...But some of the emotional issues and dysphoria (because I'm now aware and paying attention) suck majorly. But I'll live.

Would that be me?

Yep.

I'm going awesomely...But some of the emotional issues and dysphoria (because I'm now aware and paying attention) suck majorly. But I'll live.

Both are understandable (the emotional issues and dysphoria). Estradiol can quite well affect moods and emotions, and even induce the ability to cry at the drop of a hat (especially if it is your hat and you drop it in the mud). But that can be good at times.

Regarding the dysphoria, one might hope that the fact that HRT has begun can reduce gender dysphoria, since it is a major step in the right direction. Anyway, just my observations from others. But again, early transition can be the suckiest times. *hugs*

Have you noticed positive changes such as boob growth, smoother skin, less body hair, fat redistribution, including in the face, etc.? Proper HRT can significantly reduce body hair with sufficient time. And the face can often become quite female in time as well just from estradiol. Lena from Kiev showed me old pictures of her, as well as pics of some of her friends and how their looks changed over the course of time with estrogen therapy. It was quite amazing.

You already have a feminine figure, and your face feminized quite quickly. I predict that your HRT regime will turn out quite well for you. :cake:

KayleeSaeihr

Would that be me?

Yep.

Oh good :)

Both are understandable (the emotional issues and dysphoria). Estradiol can quite well affect moods and emotions, and even induce the ability to cry at the drop of a hat (especially if it is your hat and you drop it in the mud). But that can be good at times.

Absolutely! I was on Skype with HD Ready and SpirallingSnowy, and I just lost it with laughter, I swear I nearly died from lack of oxygen...And the jokes really weren't that funny. But I just couldn't stop laughing :D :lol:

Regarding the dysphoria, one might hope that the fact that HRT has begun can reduce gender dysphoria, since it is a major step in the right direction. Anyway, just my observations from others. But again, early transition can be the suckiest times. *hugs*

I can be such a clueless idiot at times. I mean I never realised I was trans until I started transition. I had inklings and ideas...thoughts. But I never really knew. I'd never experience dysphoria...OR! I never had a label to assign it so it got misfiled as something else perhaps... In any case male things now (facial hair, standing to pee) induce dysphoricness. I did sort of freak out a bit at seeing my naked (new) chest in the mirror the other day...Not at all sure what to make of that... But it did fuel some doubt issues, that's for another thread though.

Have you noticed positive changes such as boob growth, smoother skin, less body hair, fat redistribution, including in the face, etc.? Proper HRT can significantly reduce body hair with sufficient time. And the face can often become quite female in time as well just from estradiol. Lena from Kiev showed me old pictures of her, as well as pics of some of her friends and how their looks changed over the course of time with estrogen therapy. It was quite amazing.

I can't say I've noticed any fat redistribution in my face..Maybe it's been so subtle I can't tell. But the other stuff yeah. Breasts are definitely there, small, but definitely visible and obvious. And annoyingly painful and itchy :P

Smooth skin was the first change I noticed.

I've begun to notice that my body has thinned alot and is sort of softer.

You already have a feminine figure, and your face feminized quite quickly. I predict that your HRT regime will turn out quite well for you. :cake:

I think so too... My biggest issues are what HRT can't change. Voice and Facial hair. But I'm working on voice..slowly.

Typical Power

Blah... I'm working towards HRT, being one of the Americans that are not well off enough to really get that much treatment.

I keep getting referrals instead. I literally got an appointment for "sometime next year" because of my fucking financial status.

An appointment to see a psychiatrist about T blockers. :angry:

The King of Shai

I'm definitely going to be doing hrt.

I'm starting anywhere from February to July next year. It just depends on when I get the go ahead from my parents and get the money. I'm hoping it happens earlier rather than later, though.

So, I was sorta supposed to give myself my second shot yesterday (the first I would be giving myself) and it never happened. I said sorta because 2 weeks from my last shot would have been this Wednesday, but that was the only time they could schedule me to go in so I was just gonna do it then. But then I wasn't at all comfortable around the nurse and she made me really nervous while I was just prepping the needle and i have a horrible fear of needles, so I couldn't actually convince myself to give myself the shot and she just made me leave eventually (and was pretty rude to me too) but she did say that since I showed I could prep the needle correctly that I could just give it to myself on Wednesday... My friend is gonna be around then, and he knows how to do them, but I guess I just wanted to ask if there are any other guys here who have had to get over a terrible fear of needles and if so, do they have any suggestions for me?

Thanks for any input.

Wow, that was a horrible way to treat you, I'm sorry!

I've been self-injecting T for a little over a year now, and I used to have a horrendous fear of needles. I prepped myself the weeks before, my mother made me get that HPV vaccine, I don't need it but I went ahead with it just because it gave me three chances to force myself watch the doctor give me the injection...

Eventually when I went in for my first injection, I passed right out, I was so nervous. (I freaked out the poor nurse, she thought I was having a seizure!) I got my injections at a very popular LGBT clinic, so they're used to dealing with trans patients and giving hormones for the first time. They were really patient with me, and it ended up being... two months? before I eventually gave myself the injection, under their supervision. It was several weeks of "So are you ready?" "Yeah!" "Are you sure?" ".....no." and I'm sure they got pretty frustrated with me.

Honestly, there's no easy way about it. You just have to force yourself to get over it and take the shot. It might take a bit longer for some, but really that's the only way about it.

So it's a year later, and actually I still freak out when other people have to give me injections or draw blood, haha. But I'm perfectly fine doing it on my own, I guess because I'm the one with the needle, so it's not like I have to put my trust in some nurse.

Good luck!! You'll get it eventually. Feel free to PM me if you wanna discuss it, or need some encouragement, or anything like that. :)

And :cake: :cake: to those who just got their first shots, or will soon!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update and advice, Charlieee.

The following is really the key to self-injecting:

Honestly, there's no easy way about it. You just have to force yourself to get over it and take the shot. It might take a bit longer for some, but really that's the only way about it.

I am not on T, but self-inject another medication, and after doing so for nearly a decade, it is always the same--I need to force myself to do it every time. I count "one...two...three" and push.

My father has Type 1 diabetes (the bad kind) and has had it for 70 years. He self-injects twice a day. :ph34r: OMG. I only need to twice a month!

I guess I should be glad I don't feel a need to transition, most of the time. I don't know what I'd transition to. :wacko: But congrats to all of you who can, and are, and good luck to those of you who aren't yet. :cake:

My father has Type 1 diabetes (the bad kind) and has had it for 70 years. He self-injects twice a day. :ph34r: OMG. I only need to twice a month!

Wow cool, seventy years. I have type 1 diabetes and I stick an average of 15 needles per day into my body; six shots plus 9 blood sugar tests. The insulin shots are subcutaneous, so they use way smaller needles. When my 8 year old brother broke his arm and the nurse said she was going to give him a shot, my brother started quizzing her on what type of needle! My mother had to break in and say "my other son is diabetic".

I used to be scared of needles but diabetes got me past that. Some diabetics who continue to be scared of needles use needle-less injectors (pressure injectors) which hurt more, usually. Some also use needle shields so you never see the needle.

You can take T with gel or cream. The biggest problems with that are: harder to get a big dose, can rub off on other people, and more expensive.

I'm not sure I would have ever gone on T if I hadn't been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when I was 17.

I started T a month after I turned 19 (took me three nos before I got a therapy letter). My T level at the time was about 100, upper limit of female normal being 50 and bottom of male being in the two hundreds. I started on 200 mg per two weeks, which made me feel absolutely horrible, dropped the dose on my own initiative to 180 per two weeks after nine doses, kept that up for another nine doses, had my T levels tested at 1400 in a lab where the upper limit of normal is something like 850. Dropped the dose to 120 per two weeks and all of a sudden felt SO MUCH BETTER. Stayed on that dose for about 20 doses, T levels were still high and I got polycythemic.

Dropped to 80 mg every 12 days, still had high T levels. Dropped to 40 mg every 12 days.

Then went off T for a short while when I had surgery for non-trans stuff.

Went back on T at 40 mg every 12 days. T levels stayed in the male range, but LH and FSH indicated ovulation. Upped the dose to 50 mg every 12 days and have been on that dose for almost a year, with a dose or three skipped here and there for various (doctor approved) reasons.

I'm not sure if I want to stay on T.

EDIT: my first T shot was with a 20 gauge needle and my muscles got inflamed and I couldn't walk. The gauge really really matters. After that I kept waking up being afraid I wouldn't be able to stand up. It took me a long time to stop being afraid of my T shots. To help myself I took videos or had friends be there for my next dozen or so shots.

I was on Premarin, but I didn't enjoy what it was doing to my body. So, I stopped and am still trying to work out what to do next.

Wow cool, seventy years. I have type 1 diabetes...

Yep. He has been living with it that long (since he was 10). Thus, it does not necessarilly prevent a long lifetime. :cake:

...and I stick an average of 15 needles per day into my body; six shots plus 9 blood sugar tests.

Wow. :o My father only does two shots plus 5 or 6 blood sugar tests. Eeps.

The insulin shots are subcutaneous, so they use way smaller needles. When my 8 year old brother broke his arm and the nurse said she was going to give him a shot, my brother started quizzing her on what type of needle! My mother had to break in and say "my other son is diabetic".

Cool.

I used to be scared of needles but diabetes got me past that. Some diabetics who continue to be scared of needles use needle-less injectors (pressure injectors) which hurt more, usually. Some also use needle shields so you never see the needle.

You can take T with gel or cream. The biggest problems with that are: harder to get a big dose, can rub off on other people, and more expensive.

Good point. I know non-T people who have opted for gels (Androgel) or patches (Androderm). And I did hear of the Androgel rubbing off on other people who really did not need T. Awesome that your diabetes allowed you to get over fear of needles (but it is not all rainbows and unicorns that you have diabetes, I am sure).

I'm not sure I would have ever gone on T if I hadn't been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when I was 17.

I started T a month after I turned 19 (took me three nos before I got a therapy letter). My T level at the time was about 100, upper limit of female normal being 50 and bottom of male being in the two hundreds.

Yes. And the units are ng/dl. My T level is about 50 ng/dl (all from adrenal androgens) and that is, as you say, at the high normal for women. 100 is unusual.

I started on 200 mg per two weeks, which made me feel absolutely horrible, dropped the dose on my own initiative to 180 per two weeks after nine doses, kept that up for another nine doses, had my T levels tested at 1400

Wow. Magnum PI and Indiana Jones combined. 8)

in a lab where the upper limit of normal is something like 850. Dropped the dose to 120 per two weeks and all of a sudden felt SO MUCH BETTER.

Cool.

Stayed on that dose for about 20 doses, T levels were still high and I got polycythemic.

:o :(

Dropped to 80 mg every 12 days, still had high T levels. Dropped to 40 mg every 12 days.

Then went off T for a short while when I had surgery for non-trans stuff.

Went back on T at 40 mg every 12 days. T levels stayed in the male range, but LH and FSH indicated ovulation.

They were high? I thought that a high concentration of T (and/or E) would decrease LH and FSH, since the high value of sex hormones would cause the pituitary to try to regulate the sex hormones by decreasing LH and FSH. The same goes for the hypothalamus--more T would cause less GnRH and thus tell the pituitary to ease up on trying to produce sex hormones. A brief chart is below:

GONADS.jpg

The negatives are negative feedback to the glands to reduce the sex hormone concentrations when there is enough. Less T (or E) and the production is tole to increase.

Anyway that is for systems that do not have external T (or E) injected. When they do, the system does not work the same way, since the regulation obviously does not work as intended.

(sorry for my digression)

Upped the dose to 50 mg every 12 days and have been on that dose for almost a year, with a dose or three skipped here and there for various (doctor approved) reasons.

I'm not sure if I want to stay on T.

How has it worked for you do far?

EDIT: my first T shot was with a 20 gauge needle and my muscles got inflamed and I couldn't walk. The gauge really really matters. After that I kept waking up being afraid I wouldn't be able to stand up. It took me a long time to stop being afraid of my T shots. To help myself I took videos or had friends be there for my next dozen or so shots.

Eeps!

And I thought that it was bad that some MtFs need to use a 22 gauge harpoon. Do you presently use a 25 gauge for T?

Thanks for the discussion! :)

After the 20 gauge fiasco, I switched to 22 gauge, and currently use 23 gauge needles to inject testosterone. I also put it in my butt, where I find it is less painful. I originally didn't want to put it there because that was the area reserved for my Lantus injections.

With a dose of 40 mg per 12 days, my T levels I guess were hanging out in the bottom of the male range or something- the idea was that it wasn't fully suppressing the FSH and LH, just partially or something. I am not sure I understand the drawings you made... :redface:

It has been suggested to me by two of my doctors that I may have adrenal hyperplasia, particularly since I had an early puberty, elevated T levels, and virilized genitalia before I took testosterone. I am not sure how I feel about that and have not had it checked out more thoroughly.

By the way, in most women, the testosterone is about HALF from the adrenals and the other half is made by the ovaries.

How has the T worked for me so far or the 50 mg dose? Here's what I noticed with T:

1. My mood was most changed by getting my hormone letter and knowing that I COULD go on T.

2. T did considerably stabilize my moods, although I was still thrown into a horrible funk a year later when I got bad kidney news.

3. I haven't had full menstrual bleeding since before I went on T. Right after the first shot, as well as on the 40 mg dose, I did have some spotting (pink pee is what I experienced it as).

4. My voice dropped within 2-3 weeks and was finished dropping in a couple months. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rumbly feeling in my chest.

5. I already was on the hirsute side and had a mustache and considerable body hair. The mustache, ironically hasn't really changed while I grew a full beard, and lots more body hair. I mostly like this.

6. My genital thingy grew more, to the extent that it rubs against my clothes even when I'm not aroused, which was initially painful. There was no effect on my libido, at least not that I noticed. From my experience in mens' locker rooms, I think I could probably pass naked but I haven't tried.

7. I needed a bit more insulin on the 200 and 180 dose, but when the dose was dropped to 120 and then to 80, my insulin needs fell and continue to be lower than they were pre-T, which makes some sense to me. I'm also better at spotting hypoglycemia.

8. I'm more sensitive to smells and less sensitive to touch- I no longer freak out when people touch me.

9. My skin became much softer on T, which is not exactly as expected. I was diagnosed with subacute thyroiditis in May 2009, so that may have been the real reason. In any case, my skin is still baby soft.

10. I initially gained weight- from 108 to 119 lb- and then rapidly went down from 119 to 97 lb and have been struggling to keep my weight up since then.

11. While my T levels were in flux, I had a lot of gay men hitting on me. I never knew there WERE so many gay men. I also had animals react to me strangely.

12. I found that my own violent inclinations almost totally disappeared. I used to be the kind of guy who erupted in anger regularly... not anymore.

13. I did not get much stronger in the first two years, but I have recently. I'm not sure this has anything to do with T.

14. My breasts shrunk. I think they might shrink more if my estradiol levels were lower, but they're higher now then they were pre-T. Mwa mwa mwa.

15. My acne moved from my face to my back and chest. This was alarming to me at first but I'm used to it now. I don't treat my acne.

16. I have never experienced the mood swings that most transmen do during the injection cycle. I don't feel any different the day before, the day of, or the day after the shot. I suspect this is related to what portion of my T comes from my own body, but who knows.

17. I was already able to pass as male almost all the time but I got more confident and stopped feeling like it needed effort. Also, I started passing for older than I was rather than younger. Ironically, the fact that I've stopped trying means that I've stopped passing all the time on the phone. I can modulate my voice to sound male or female and could pre-T, but that it's deeper now means I don't usually bother, which means on the phone I sometimes get read as female now. :lol:

Umm... that's all, folks.

P.S. That's not all. I also have hot flashes sometimes.

• 3 months later...

Awesome post, Jockey.

Does anyone have any updates? How have things progressed in the past several months?

My moods have taken a turn for the worse...or the depressive. I suspect I've always had depression I just buried it under layers of ignorance and unawareness. I'm now becoming more aware of myself and thus depression has come to the surface to wreak it's havoc upon my life.

I've gone up in dose from 2mg to 4mg. I did this myself, as I haven't seen my endocrinologist since March, and it is my transition, so I'm setting the terms. I'll see him again in November, I'll let him know the dosage change then.

Some physical changes have accelerated a little bit, but it's still going at a slow pace (which I expect). I need to get my eyes checked again, my glasses have been giving me headaches, and I read that estrogen can change the lens shape of the eye. Fun.

Hey, I forgot about this thread~.

Well, I started T in late May. It's now (obviously, but bear with Me) late October so that makes five months... I was cleared for self-injection by My clinic just this past Wednesday (yeah, I had to go through that whole going-there-every-two-weeks-to-be-injected fiasco but now it's over, just in time for My relocation, in fact).

Honestly, someone else who hasn't seen Me since early May might be better to ask than Me when it comes to how many changes have occurred; I seem to be largely blind to them somehow. :/ I know My voice has deepened because I can compare that using video clips. I also know I seem to have lost My ability to sing on key, now :lol: ...It's actually not as funny as I wish it was.

And... damned body hair is taking over My life, I DO have an increased libido (which is extremely annoying most of the time), My muscle tone is more pronounced, and I am more prone to aggression. That's all I know, really. Oh, and I have SOMEthing going on above My upper lip. Don't quite know what to call it yet, but it's getting there. ^^

I'm switching to injecting T subcutaneously, 30 mg once per week. My doctor suggested it because of how much bleeding I was having with intramuscular injections. So far (it's been about a month) this seems to be causing more hot flashes. That might be just the way I transitioned the dose though. I'm thinking of doing 15 mg twice per week instead of 30 once a week and see if that helps. When it was checked last month, my T levels were well inside the male range (490). My estradiol was slightly high, I think (52?). My weight dropped some more (six pounds from the August visit to the September visit!) but my appetite is improving and I hope I gained some weight this month.

My body hair continues to expand.

My voice has un-dropped a bit but this might be because my thyroid is now so large and so tender that it hurts to speak deeply. So I'm not sure if I'm in a higher register because I don't want to hurt myself or if I can't go deep. My voice is still as deep as the male range though.

It seems now as though I've been on T forever and it's hard to believe that it's not even three years yet (it has been 35 months).

Archived