It's time for AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaask Travis!

SuperSinger

Hey, those look like fun...gimme' a go.

Where would you most like to live, if you could live anywhere?

anywhere with no winter

What is the most evil object you can think off?
Off? Or of? The answer, politicians with honourable mention going to the press.
What is your happiest memory?
Don't know only one of them but it'd include Disneyland for sure
Where are you happiest?
Disneyland or being silly/without boundaries somewhere - around the bonfire, wrestling matches, family functions,
Do you get sick of answering questions?
Only if someone is grilling me about my sexlife
Hmmm....I am intrigued by your game, and I have some more questions for you.....that is if you don't mind.

Ireland

What is the most evil object you can think of?

Mines that kill children

My marriage

Where are you happiest?

Wherever in the mountains

It depends: when questions are actually stupid, it may happen

:evil:

Ah, every other country has no customs compared to here. We even have interstate customs. :wink:

Yes, I don't like your customs very much Im afraid. When I flew into Sydnet the customs officer took my juggling balls from me and made me post them back to England. And they were my birthday present from the day before! :cry:

Vegemite seems to be the Australian version - Marmite is British. I've never tried Vegemite, but Marmite always tasted very meaty to me - I actually used to think it WAS made from meat, but it's actually "yeast extract". Tastes better than it looks, I have to admit. (seeing as it DOES looks like tar, I have to admit). I've never noticed the smell, though.

*goes to sniff a jar*

nah, doesn't smell bad to me, but then again I have been eating the stuff as long as I can remember...

Yeah, I remember taking Marmite sarnies to school with me when I was about 5 years old. God bless Marmite!

By the way I love your avatar Aeireono. :D

Hmmm....I am intrigued by your game, and I have some more questions for you.....that is if you don't mind.

What is the most evil object you can think off?

Where are you happiest?

Do you want to ask us some questions for a change?

I'm sure we would all have a go at answering them.......Well, I know I would.

a) I want to live in North Carolina on the beach. I'm a huge Nicholas Sparks fan, and all of his books take place there, and he describes it so beautifully I just want to be there!

B) a pen. Pen's don't erase, and so I think that actually prompts more mistakes out of people.... and then you have to have a bunch of correction marks on your paper, or tear it up and start over. Therefore, pens are evil.

c) my happiest moment... I don't have one. My memories only range from mediocre to terrible.

d) I am happiest when I am playing with toys

e) I never get sick of answering questions! 20 Questions is probably my favorite verbal game because I love answering questions so much. It's like a survey, and I really like taking surveys.

f) not really. I can answer stuff... I just suck at asking stuff.

Yeah, but we have strict customs because we are such a long way from anywhere else, and if there were any bugs in the juggling balls stuffing, and they got out, they could have gone wild.

When my uncle went to Mexico, he had two lighters in his pocket...they took ONE away! HUH?

e) I never get sick of answering questions! 20 Questions is probably my favorite verbal game because I love answering questions so much. It's like a survey, and I really like taking surveys.

Well, if you don't mind I think I might continue asking questions, because I like asking questions. And anyone else who wants to answer feel free to do so. If I get too personal however, just tell me to shut up.

What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?

What is your favourite colour?

What do you have a phobia or fear of?

(Personally I am petrified of the dark....)

What is the one thing you wish to do before you die?

What form or forms of self expression are you into? Do you read or write novels, dance, visual arts, play or listen to music etc..?

What is your idea of fun?

What is your favourite word?

Umm.....that's all I have at the moment. Bye for now.

Ahhh Echidna-

whatta beast to choose the name from-

I never do weird things. I write books, I make myself into other people/things, heads& hearts. That's quite enough!

Blue and green, all shades, are my favourite colours. I wear grey and black. Sometimes I break out my major flag, THREE YELLOWS(which has 9 shades of gold on it.) And kokowai is my true colour-

I HATE heights. I am claustrophobic.

Whadda I wanna do before I die? LIVE-

I've written books, painted pictures, planted trees, made films, helped bring up children - am still doing these things! I also cook, extremely well-

Fun? see above :D

Well, if you don't mind I think I might continue asking questions, because I like asking questions. And anyone else who wants to answer feel free to do so. If I get too personal however, just tell me to shut up.

What form or forms of self expression are you into? Do you read or write novels, dance, visual arts, play or listen to music etc..?

Umm.....that's all I have at the moment. Bye for now.

a) The weirdest thing I've ever done.... that would probably have to be when i was a kid, and just to see what it would taste like, I ate a leaf that had a ladybug on it. Don't ask how it tasted, because I can no longer remember that bit of info.

B) I don't have a favorite color.

c) I generally tell people that I'm not afraid of anything. This is only part true. People generally fear physical things (spiders, snakes...) because they have a subconcious fear that it can kill them, and they hence fear death. Death is inevitable, and I feel it stupid to be afraid of. HOWEVER, I guess one could say that I am afraid of getting lost. It's rooted to an incident from when I was a child, which I shall not share unless asked. But basically, I have a fear of being physically lost. As a for instance, I once was driving myself and a friend to the Mall of America. I took a wrong turn and got lost on the freeway somewhere in Minnesota. I began to panic immensely and started screaming and crying because I didn't know where I was or where to go to fix it. The freind had to take the wheel from me and make me pull over until I could calm down while she checked talked me through how to get back on the right track. So, being lost... that's what I'm most afraid of.

d) What do I want to do before I die? Well, my dream job is to be an off-broadway performer. SO, the one thing I'd do before death is play the part of Javere in Les Miserables.

e) I'm a singer. So, I do a LOT of singing. I also write my own songs. I also write short stories, poems, novels, and I'm working on a movie script as well.

f) fun? I'd say doing fun things! I like to do things that are enjoyable (playing games, doing random stuff to get reactions from people, just being a child as long as I can!)

g) I don't think I have a favorite word either. (Yeah, I'm boring, I know!) However, three words that I overuse are "Dude", "WOOT!" and "Jawsome"... so I suppose those would be my favorite words by most standards.

Umm...I once took part in a game of rugby with a load of Scottish lads using a model of Shreks head as the ball.....

Fushia pink or any shade of blue.

Clowns!!!!

and Leeches and injections.

Visit Japan with someone I love and who loves me.

I listen to music, write journals, paint and draw, firedance and do boxing.

Watching a good comedy on DVD with my best friend and getting belly ache from laughing so much.

What is your favourite word

Gargantuan!

Hmmm. Tough call. I climbed up a cliff to see a vulture's nest once. Picked up two road-killed skunks and skinned them, tanned them into leather, and made a fur purse for my sister. (Well-deodorized, of course.) She liked it. It was the 70's .. fur and beaded fringe was IN!

Indigo.

Electrical sparks, mechanical things that move suddenly ... I can NOT be near a car's open hood when the engine starts, for instance.

I am quite phobic of being physically restrained, especially if it is accompanied by direct eye contact. I have to force myself not to panic and fight free.

I would like to bicycle around the entire US ... and maybe Canada.

Drawing, painting, woodcarving, sculpting ... and some guitar playing.

Anything done together with my best friends.

friendship

-Greybird

d) What do I want to do before I die? Well, my dream job is to be an off-broadway performer. SO, the one thing I'd do before death is play the part of Javere in Les Miserables.

I am a huge fan of Les Miserables. The only performance I have ever seen though is the 10th Aniversary concert, and I've only ever seen that on DVD and Video.

"Do you hear the people sing, singing the song of angry men

It is the music of the people who will not be slaves again......"

quietbraggadocio

One time at my old school my roommate randomly bit me on the shoulder when I was working at the computer. I instantly sunk my teeth into his arm. For the next few days, whenever we saw each other we would bare are teeth, reel back, and hiss at each other like feuding vampires, followed by a bite only battle. We aggreed to quit when I took out a bit of his scalp with my front teeth.

green

being pressured for sex

psh, I'll never die, duh.

Ceramics, theatre, listening to music, playing music, drawing.

genocide....just kidding! :shock: I like anything I don't dislike

halberd n. A weapon of the 15th and 16th centuries having an axlike blade and a steel spike mounted on the end of a long shaft.

More Questions I think,.....I'm really enjoying reading the answers to some of these. You all have such interesting answers. Again thought, if I get to personal, either ignore the question or tell me that it's inappropriate.

Favourite song? Favourite Band?

List if you have more than one.

Do u believe in soul mates, and that there is one person out there that is absolutley perfect for you?

Do you have any religious believes? If so what are they?

Sorry....they're very deep questions so far.

What is a bad habit that you just can not stand in other people?

Least Favourite Animal or Insect?

(Mine are Flies and Maggots. I CAN NOT stand them.)

Ummm...........

If you could change anything about yourself, would you change anything? What would you change?

If you could met any Celebrity in the world who would you want to met?

(Alive or dead)

Do you have any Favourite Musicals? If so list them.

I think that will have to do. Most of them require a fair bit of thought and I don't want to drain your brains. I want to keep on probing them, and see what mysteries I uncover in the process.

Echidna, questioningest monotreme-

favourite song -none (though 'No naianei' comes close)

Band- none (though I *love* later Spltz Enz & Warratahs and Trinity)

musical -none -

but do I love on occaision "Recuerdos d'Alhambra" or Hana singing 'E pari ra'' or 'Variations' Bach - YES!

Religious belief - utterly none (Religion is the degradation of humanity.). People I admire: my mother: any human who gets to be old and still sane-

Soul partner? Say what? Soul? Yahahyahhahfuckodear-

Perfect person? NO human is - or can be - perfect-

More Questions I think,.....I'm really enjoying reading the answers to some of these. You all have such interesting answers. Again thought, if I get to personal, either ignore the question or tell me that it's inappropriate.

Do u believe in soul mates, and that there is one person out there that is absolutley perfect for you?

Ummm...........

If you could change anything about yourself, would you change anything? What would you change?

(Alive or dead)

I think that will have to do. Most of them require a fair bit of thought and I don't want to drain your brains. I want to keep on probing them, and see what mysteries I uncover in the process.

First of all, as far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing as a question that is "too personal". I'll answer anything. And not only that, you'll know it's the truth because I'm like, incapable of lying. Even when I TRY to lie, the truth comes out instead.

now for the answers:

a) My favorite song is "Angels of the Silences" by Counting Crows. Other songs that I'm incredibly infatic about include "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain, "Earth Angel" by The Platters, "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen, "Whole of the Moon" originally performed by The Waterboys but I prefer Mandy Moore singing it, and "Two beds and a Coffee Machine" by Savage Garden

B) My favorite band is Counting Crows. My favorite group is Boyz II Men. My favorite singer is Mariah Carey.

c) no... I do not believe in soul mates or "that one special someone". Perhaps I don't believe in it because the one person that I thought (think?) is that for me likes me as nothing more than a bestest friend!

d) I am very religious. I'm mostly Christian, however I've also studied Mormon, Bhuddist, Hindu, and TM. What I've done is take aspects of each of those non-Christian religions and thrown them into my own belief system. So... I guess I'm multi-religious with an emphasis on Christianity.

e) a bad habit in others? Hmm... that's a good question.... I guess drinking until they're stupid!

f) my least favorite animal or insect.... that would have to be... um... probably spiders, I guess. I do not have arachnaphobia, I'm just annoyed by their presence. I also think Pugs are the ugliest dog ever created!

g) I would make myself more physically attractive.

h) which celebrity? That's also a toughy... Well, I have somewhat of a crush on Mandy Moore... so I'd LOVE to meet her... and I'd also love to do a duet with either (or both) Josh Groban or (and) Charlotte Church.

i) I have a two-way tie for my favorite musical. That tie is between "Les Miserables", and "Jekyle & Hyde". I also enjoy "The Phantom of the Opera", "Josheph and His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat", and many others.

quietbraggadocio

Hey Travis I've got a real problem I could use some advice on...

I've got 4 bodies and I need to think of a way to deal with them, theres no rush so I was thinking of freezing them and then renting a wood chipper and taking them to a local stream, but then again I want to ditch them as far from where I live as possible. What do you think? :twisted:

quietbraggadocio

Ha, good advice. Thats based on a real case though, guy killed his wife, they convicted him on pieces of fingernail.

I have never done anything even remotely wierd. Why? What have you heard?

Green. I don't really bother with distinctions like "olive" or "aqua"; but' date=' if I HAD to choose, I would say avocado green. . . .

I wouldn't say that I am exactly fearless, but I don't have a particularly strong fear of any specific thing. Like spiders, or somesuch. But, then again, I don't exactly like them, either. I do have a rather irrational fear of being accused of something that I didn't actually do -- like the Fugative, for example. But I am not certain as to what word could be assigned to that phobia, or, indeed, if it could even be considered a phobia. . . (Maybe Cate has a book. . . . ?)

Celebrate New Year's Eve on December 31, 5026. :roll:

I cook, both professionally and for fun. I also write, but I have not written professionally for something around a decade, now. . . . (There's another thread running around somwhere on that subject. . . .)

Being alone in a movie theater. Or with a good book. Or maybe the same with my other half. Actually, most everything is fun for me on some level, no matter how annoying it might also be considered. . . .

Indefaticable

If, indeed, that is how you spell it. . . .

Hey Travis I've got a real problem I could use some advice on...

I've got 4 bodies and I need to think of a way to deal with them, theres no rush so I was thinking of freezing them and then renting a wood chipper and taking them to a local stream, but then again I want to ditch them as far from where I live as possible. What do you think? :twisted:

That depends on how the bodies were killed. I would suggest cutting them into smaller pieces, and then drainging them of blood in your bathtub. THEN, you can put the bloodless body parts into large garbage bags and put them in a corperate dumpster (perhaps behind a local mall?). And you could use some of the meater stuff to make a type of soup to offer any cops that come to you asking questions if you knew the bodies before they were dead.

Wow. Make me think' date=' why don't you? I do like Pink Floyd (or, The Pink floyd, as they were occasionally credited. . . .). I like XTC. I like Men Without Hats (who ARE still together, by the by. . . ) But I do not have one single band that stands out in my mind as an absolute favorite. I try not to play favorites, even if I don't know the people in question and there is little chance of my hurting any feelings. . . .

No. I don't. It would be nice, but I think for soul mates to be true, there would need to be some kind of cosmic pre-design. . . (See next question) I have, however, met people whom I would be perfectly content to be around for the rest of my life. I just don't believe that "souls" or "perfection" have anything to do with it. . . .

I am endlessly fascinated by religion in all of its various incarnations. But I believe in none of them. Not even a little bit. (Once again, I think there is another thread running around here on this subject. . . .)

No problem.

Self-Absorption. . . . (Spelling help, again, Xenius??)

I often go on distribes about squirrels (mean little bastards), but, honestly, I adore life in all of its myriad forms.

Ummm...........

I cannot imagine myself any other way than exactly as I am. This is not to suggest that I consider myself to be perfect. Far from it! But I really am happy with myself, warts and all. Although, if anyone is taking requests for the next life, I would like to have no need to control my anger so stringently and I wouldn't mind being able to spend time with others without feeling so exhausted and strained afterwards. . . .

(Alive or dead)

Wendy Carlos. Can anybody hook me up?

Ummm. Are you trying to out me, here? "Hedwig and the Angry Inch". Pretty much every Disney movie ever made. Anything by Sondhiem. But especially "Into the Woods" and "Assassins". Oh, hell. . . Who am I kidding? I love musical theater, okay? All musical theater. I am a really, really big musical theater fan. I'm humming "Send in the Clowns" as I type. And later I might listen to some Cher and watch Xanadu. (Ummmmm. . . . Xaaaaanaduuuuuu. . . . A plaaaace. . . . Where noooobody daaaaared to gooooooo. . . .) You do the math.

Our family gets pretty wierd around bonfires - we firewalked one time when we were all hammered.

For what?

balloons, clowns, wasps

volunteer at a refugee camp overseas

writing

Bonfires, festivals, theme parks, laughing

mother

Echidna, questioningest monotreme
I like it, I like it. And I'm quite surprised that you knew Echidna's were monotremes. I'm also surprised by the amout of people answering my questions, and this inspires me to ask more. So, here we go again.

If you could be a tree, what type of tree would you be?

Cliche I know, but I couldn't resist.

What is/are some of the best memories of you life?

Damn....It's getting harder to think of new questions.

Are you a Lord of The Rings fan?

Are you a fan of anything else?If so what?

If you had to pick a quote that described you, what would it be?

Favourite food or meal?

Favourite Flavour Ice cream? Assuming that you like ice cream.

Favourite Movie?

That'll do. I'm running out, and need to go. So good luck with those.

Echidna, questioningest monotreme
I like it, I like it. And I'm quite surprised that you knew Echidna's were monotremes. I'm also surprised by the amout of people answering my questions, and this inspires me to ask more. So, here we go again.

If you could be a tree, what type of tree would you be?

Cliche I know, but I couldn't resist.

What is/are some of the best memories of you life?

Damn....It's getting harder to think of new questions.

Are you a Lord of The Rings fan?

Are you a fan of anything else?If so what?

If you had to pick a quote that described you, what would it be?

Favourite food or meal?

Favourite Flavour Ice cream? Assuming that you like ice cream.

Favourite Movie?

That'll do. I'm running out, and need to go. So good luck with those.

a) I would be a palm tree so I could be on or at least near a beach.

B) memories... I don't really enjoy talking about memories, as the good ones are few and far in between.

c) I like the LOTR books.. not the movies.

d) I'm a fan of lots of kinds of music, and all Nicholas Sparks books. Also, neopets.com and illwillpress.com

e) I don't know many quotes... so I'm afraid I can't answer this one very well.

f) my favorite food is, hands down, cheesecake. My favorite meal would have to be chineese food

g) my favorite ice cream is Chubby Hubby which is made by Ben & Jerry's

h) Movie...movie... a tie between First Knight and Labrynth.

• 4 weeks later...
The Evil Cashew

Oh hey i wanted to ask that question :(

Why are you a much more depressed Travis than you once were?

also.. all your talks about marmite and vegetite scare me. they make food that sounds/smells like what you are all talking about? eww....

~Cashew

Why are you a much more depressed Travis than you once were?

because I have to drop college due to lack of ability to afford it. Also, I recently realized that I have an utter lack of people to hang out with.. and it's VERY lonely without friends... :cry:

Archived