It's time for AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaask Travis!

SuperSinger

The Evil Cashew

Awwww.. dun worry i know how that feels * the lack of friends* all of my really good/close friends went away to school and i stayed at home. so i have no one here really left to hang out with either. cept my one friend... but he is blind and there are some things u just can't do with a blind person.

also.. sorry to hear abotu school...

~Cashew

Why are you a much more depressed Travis than you once were?

Such a poignant and pertinent question. Supersinger, this has been an inspired and entertaining thread - I loved your jaunty and unassailable stance on the obvious pasting you'd get, and did get at times. I'm a bit intrigued about what the whole 'Travis' thing is. Is it some programme on American tv or something? It's a heck of an ambitious thing to say..'ask..basically..'anything'. I'm not sure if I'm being a bit naive about this thread - I don't mind that, I'm just puzzled.

I suppose that's my question really. Aww, don't be depressed - you were really funny before, I was royally entertained by this.

Travis is my real name. And anyone can ask me anything. As far as I'm concerned, nothing is too personal... plus, I never lie. I am, infact, incapable of lying.

quietbraggadocio

How are you incapable of lying? Are you superman? under some strange birthday, holiday, or biblical curse?

I do not know... I just can't do it. Even if I want to lie to get out of trouble, I end up telling the truth instead.

That's a good way to be. Then you'll never get mixed up trying to remember what you told a particular person about a particular thing.

I tell white lies sometimes but, although I have briefly fantasized about, say, claiming to be a Romanian princess on this site (not really - it's just an example), I couldn't go through with it. Lying makes me feel...dirty somehow. Plus my memory is this ->| |<- long, *seriously*. I'd be an utter failure at it.

This thread is great though! Reading it has made me laugh out loud several times. Thanks for starting it Travis.

I'm *really* sorry about college. Is there a chance you can go back at some time? And I know what you mean about friends. I have a really hard time making friends and all the close ones I've had in the past have drifted away since I don't really care about getting together that often. I enjoy my own company *immensely*.

Travis...everyone has a "duty" for Christmas dinner - all the bases are covered from salads, main course (and no, we don't do turkey), side dishes and dessert. What do I do? Take pickles and antipasto and put it on the table in spite of there being everything? Or take nothing and don't worry about it? Any other ideas of what to bring to the table?

Travis...everyone has a "duty" for Christmas dinner - all the bases are covered from salads, main course (and no, we don't do turkey), side dishes and dessert. What do I do? Take pickles and antipasto and put it on the table in spite of there being everything? Or take nothing and don't worry about it? Any other ideas of what to bring to the table?

Well, find out what others are bringing. My mother makes this pretty good potato casserole... it's these cheesy scalloped style potatoes with crushed potatoe chips in it. It's unique, and I'm willing to bet your family hasn't had it.

Or, if you want something REALLY good to bring, my mom also makes an AMAZING Sweet Potatoe caserole. It's sweet potatoes with pecans and brown sugar... it's soooooooooooooooo good. I could get you the recipe if you like.

Thanks you guys. Problem is, my family isn't really an "eat-'til-you- puke" bunch and everything is covered, don't need any more.

Buns & butter - mum

2 salads - friend

pickles and such - already at the house

beef - mum

chicken - sister in law

fish - mum

cooked veggies - aunt

dessert - sister in law

actually, we've done the cheesey potato casserole before and it was only at Thanksgiving so it's not like it has been ages since they've had it. I'd like to take fresh fruit for those who don't want chocolate mousse for dessert but there's not a hell of a lot of fresh fruit here in December.

Silly Green Monkey

Hey yeah, whenever I go to dinner at someone's place I always take a bottle of carbonated grape juice. There's always room for more drinks!

Hey hey hey. I have a whole bunch of new questions for you all. Anyone interested can answer as many or as few as they like.

If you could be any person, from any where, in any time in history including the present day, who would you be?

Do you have any bad habits?

How would you change the world?

If you were given the choice between a ridiculously large sum of money and the experience of a life time, which would u choose?

Favourite Les Miserables Song?

Do you have a new years resolution? If so what is it?

That's all for today fokes. Happy answering.

Hey hey hey. I have a whole bunch of new questions for you all. Anyone interested can answer as many or as few as they like.

If you could be any person, from any where, in any time in history including the present day, who would you be?

ME! I like me. I know there will never be me again. I am nice, effective, kind, a good cook, I cuddle children as they like it, I assasinate when required and am a really good killer-

Yep, I procrastinate, I'm lazy, slothful -er, should I be doing something right now?

Get rid of GREEDY humans

If you were given the choice between a ridiculously large sum of money and the experience of a life time, which would u choose?

Could I really be a large, toothed-whale? Swimming safe unpolluted seas?

Wowwwah!

Who? What? Do you know "Four Seasons in One Day"?

Survive! Thrive! Live !(dont you love English?)

And thanks for the questions e hoa!

Xheers, kia ora, Islander 9

1) I don't think there's any particular person I'd like to be... unless it can be a fictional person, then I'd like to be Superman!

2) My bad habit is that I have a tendency to like being right so much that when I am right, I have to throw it in the face of someone who's wrong.

3) How would I change the world? I'd make everyone more accepting of everyone else.

4) I'd pick the enourmous amout of money... then I could pay all my debts, get every materialistic thing I could ever want, AND pay my way into multiple wonderful experiences.

5) MY favorite song from Les Miz is The Confrontation

6) I have 3 new year's resolutions: 1) get my voice "discovered", 2) get one of my novel's published, 3) stop masterbating.

d) I am very religious. I'm mostly Christian, however I've also studied Mormon, Bhuddist, Hindu, and TM. What I've done is take aspects of each of those non-Christian religions and thrown them into my own belief system. So... I guess I'm multi-religious with an emphasis on Christianity.

FYI: Mormons are Christians.

d) I am very religious. I'm mostly Christian, however I've also studied Mormon, Bhuddist, Hindu, and TM. What I've done is take aspects of each of those non-Christian religions and thrown them into my own belief system. So... I guess I'm multi-religious with an emphasis on Christianity.

FYI: Mormons are Christians.

but they have different beliefs than all other christian branches because of the Book of Mormon.

Yes it's true, we do have some different beliefs (for example we reject the Nicean Creed). However, the definition of a Christian is one who believes in and follows the teachings of Christ. We believe that Christ is the head of our church and we do follow his teachings, therefore, we are Christians.

endofthespiral

How would I go about making a perpetual motion machine? And can I incorporate a chilli cheese burrito from taco bell in it?

endofthespiral

Me, because I kick so much ass.

Responding to questions like these

With a really big diaper and lots of powder.

The money, I can use the money to fund my experience of a lifetime

None, they suck and should be shot then hung by thier small intestines (NOTE: I take no resposability for what I say, any views expressed in this post are strictly those of the author, and not necessarily those of endofthespiral.) Actually I have never heard them so I wouldn't know.

No, but I did resolve to make a resolution, to make a resolution next year, but I might put that off untill the year after.

alrighty... since apparently many of you don't know.... Les Miserables is NOT A BAND! It is a broadway musical.

How would I go about making a perpetual motion machine? And can I incorporate a chilli cheese burrito from taco bell in it?

Perpetual motion... perpetual motion... with a burrito?!

Hmmm...

Ok, got it..... get a burrito. Cut it in half. Get twin guinne pigs. Have them on oposite sides of a windmill type device. Have them strapped in place. Feed them as much burrito as possible. The gas will power the windmill for years to come! :)

Archived