Does anyone NOT have sex dreams?

Hot_Air_Balloons

Not that i remember, usually my dreams are about saving the world or running for my life. I think its just becouse i watch too much Doctor who ^_^

Trigger warning.

I've never had consensual sex dreams. Every sex dream I've ever had, I end up getting raped. They're quite disturbing...

Retrospectively, I'm more of a gray-ace/demi with a high romantic drive, so it surprises me that I've never had a consensual sex dream.

Nope. I HAVE however had romantic dreams, where I was just doing things with a crush, that weren't in the least bit sexual.

Never had an outright sex dream though.

I've only had one sex dream and i dont even know why. Nothing was more suggestive than usual around that time. In the dream I wasnt mysellf and I had never seen the man before. Though my dreams tend to do that and i rarely have ones about me or ppl i know.

XD I was in a bit of shock after i woke up.

Luckily i didnt see anything prior in the scene (otherwise it would be more stuck in my memory); i was put near the ending of the intercourse. Wait, can that count as a sex dream? That the whole dream wasnt that, but i was put into it at the end of the dream. What happened prior in the dream was normal story stuff and then i was like "wtf, sex with irreverent ppl!"

I've never had a romantic dream but iv had a few brief kiss dreams (with no one iv seen or know).

I do sometimes have masturbation dreams though. They're random and annoying.

I've had 2 or 3 dreams in which the guy was about to force himself on me, but the instant it was suggested I woke up. So it wasn't bad; nothing happened, it was just creepy. I usually wake up when dreams get stressful. I think the two above were my subconcious's way of telling me i was Ace before i even knew of it; i expected to eventually feel sexual attraction so my mind tried it out eventhough the thought had never crossed my mind. Ever since i accepted the Ace title, and not having water before bed, I haven't had such dreams.

I don't recall ever having had one, although like most people I only remember a small fraction of my dreams.

I don't think I've ever had one...not that I recall, anyway. Mine usually just get to cuddling/holding hands - though I don't often have dreams with a romantic element (probably because I watch Criminal Minds oftentimes late at night so my dreams are a little more...gruesome in nature.) :lol:

I rarely do (like 3-5 times a year), but the thing that confuses me is the fact that I don't like sex. I guess it's just my body's only real outlet for "sexual frustration"? I wish I didn't have them, though, because they make me feel gross. :/

never had one.

:::TMI WARNING:::

I had a dream once which resulted in orgasm......it wasn't about sex. I was piloting a flying car.

That Kid with the Rabbit

I really wish I didn't. I'm never enjoying myself in said dreams, and neither is the other person. It's just sort of happening. I distinctly remember it being painful, too. They always leave me really disturbed when I wake up, and it takes me the better part of an hour to shake off the heebie jeebies.

Then again, I'd rather not be in any of my dreams. 90% of the time, if I'm actually me instead of the 'camera', horrible things happen. Nasty things that result in my near-death. Really vivid and gorey. I even die horribly in OTHER people's dreams! WTF? :(

Nope, no sex dreams here (if anything I'd call them nightmares!)

I once had a dream about seeing my favourite band in person and talking to them before and after the show, but thats all it was, talking. Perhaps a hug but (and I SERIOUSLY love this band) I didn't even get a kiss! Strangely enough, I wouldn't have minded a kiss but I guess Im too shy for even that ^^'' but yeah ... sex hasn't featured in my dreams. Perhaps someday I will meet my idol in a dream again but I will actually brave a kiss x'D

I'd rather be in band.

I've had them before, but I always wake up in a disturbed state.

Nope.

I might not be the best candidate for a dream study though: I have too many random-ass nightmares about getting eaten by escalators or being turned into a wall. You know, things that are terrifying when you're asleep but which sound moronic once you wake up. :cake:

I have never had a sex dream or even a dream that's vaguely romantic. But then, I've met people who are definitely sexual who haven't either so...who knows? Dreaming brains are weird.

never had one.

I had a dream once which resulted in orgasm......it wasn't about sex. I was piloting a flying car.

That actually sounds pretty cool

I´ve only ever have one dream (That I can remember) with sexual content in it: Possible TMI

Nikki´s character in Heroes (Ali Larter) had kidnapped me and said I had to have sex with her otherwise she´d kill me, she then took me to the middle of a town square and proceed to stick her hand down my trousers and tell me to kiss her, she stuffed her tonge into my mouth and inmediately I pulled back and yelled "that´s disgusting, PLease don´t kill me!" and then I woke up thinking, "where the hell did that come from??"

APurpleOctopus

Me too! I have literally NEVER had a sex dream in my life (that I can recall) even if I go to bed thinking about sex (for whatever reason...) I will never dream about it. My dreams very rarely (if ever) involve kissing or romantic things either...I can't remember one that ever did...

If I had a boyfriend at the time, they would involve him usually, but NEVER sexually...he just got to be part of the plot, and my dream-self "knew" we were dating, but that was it XD

APurpleOctopus

never had one.

OMG actually I've totally done this too!!! Mine was about being late for school...I was super late for school, trying to grab all my crap, dropping stuff everywhere, then I woke up and...bam. Hahaha

never had one.

OMG actually I've totally done this too!!! Mine was about being late for school...I was super late for school, trying to grab all my crap, dropping stuff everywhere, then I woke up and...bam. Hahaha

Yeah, something about your bladder being full and a emotionally tense dream, probably. At least, situations similar to this of mine are usually accompanied with a full bladder.

I've never had a sex dream and I always thought that was strange. But I have had dreams were I am trying to be sexual but cant. Like I had this dream I was with a guy and we were going to kiss but every time I tried to go in I missed his face and we were like same poles of a magnet trying to touch. I had those types of dreams a lot in high school when I was super nervous and confused about my sexuality (or lack of). My dreams are just really random and strange mostly.

I once had a dream where I was at a bar and there was a women who looked like a young Catherine Zeta Jones. We started talking and then we went back to her place. We were about to have sex and she asked if I had a condom. I said no, and we did not have sex.

I think that was my brain trying to avoid sex, should have realized then I'm asexual haha. I rarely have sex dreams, mostly there random and kinda boring, when I was little they were cool like I would have dreams where I would fight dragons but now nothing happens in my dreams.

sophisticatedfazzy

I think I had one. Woke up from a wet dream. Daydreams - having sex with a non-existent bf to please him. Doesnt count as I dont even understand how sex works lohl.

I don't have sex dreams. My dreams are usually about railfanning and traveling.

I've never had a sexual dream, but at the same time I've never dreamt of myself as an adult either. My dream self has always been a child between 6-9, it changes from male to female but never any older than 9. So if it did end up becoming a sexual dream that would just make it ten times weirder and grosser.

Yea, over all throughout my life I had sex dreams very, very rarely personally. Usually the couple I had I found very disturbing and then the only one that I thought was ok was just funny and goofy like.

I haven't ever. The closest I've had was my two best friends having sex on top of me while I tried to sleep and was very disgruntled. But I think that was my brain trying to tell me I was not interested in it and dealing with my friend's sexual behavior.