Anyone here watch Leverage?

Spanish John

The only reason I ask is because I just watched the second season finale and I just about cried. ...Is that weird? Did anyone else? o.o

I didn't cry, but I do want the next season to start soon to know what happens. As for strange... nah. People can get really swept up into shows and then there are those who are just more empathetic or emotional than others.

Kafka Sometimes

Unfortunately I've only ever seen the first episode, but I absolutely loved it.

I'm waiting for the DVD boxed set to get a good sale price, and then I'll buy it.

I didn't cry, but I do want the next season to start soon to know what happens.

I didn't really cry, I just teared up a little. It takes a lot to make me cry, it's just Nate had to go and be the martyr. D=

And Sterling had to go after them, even though one of their cons got him that job.

And Nate finally admitted he was in love with "that woman" (yay spoilers) then she just slapped him. D=

People can get really swept up into shows

Yeah, I'm a writer, so it happens constantly to me. @.@ Any fictional thing I really like, I'm attached to. It's crazy. ^^"

Unfortunately I've only ever seen the first episode, but I absolutely loved it.

I'm waiting for the DVD boxed set to get a good sale price, and then I'll buy it.

It's amazing, but I'm waiting for sale prices too. For now I just catch it on-demand like two weeks after it airs. @.@

The only episode I missed was 1-03.

Yeah, I really like that show. I love any show where the characters play off of one another, and Leverage is one of the best in that capacity. Plus, Parker is made of awesome psychopathy. What's not to like?

I'm really wonder how they're going to resolve the situation after the finale, though. Should be interesting to watch.

I'd have to say I like Eliot Spencer the most. Parker is wonderful though. Heck, they are all great... Pretty hard to pick... but for some reason, Eliot was the one that stood out for me in the beginning and thus stuck.

Personally, I fell absolutely in love with Parker. I love her for all her psychosis, but I also love when they go deeper into her character (like in the psychic episode; I will forever hate that bastard, but eh).

From then, it's hard to pick a second favourite, but if I had to I'd pick Nate. I just love it when he's a raging alcoholic.

Third's tied with Hardison and Eliot, just because they're both cool.

And Devereaux and Sterling come in fourth. I hated her in the beginning, but during season two I started liking her. Go figure. And even though Sterling's an ass, I think he's kind of cool every now and then, despite his back-stabbing ways.

I absolutely hate Tara though, she always annoyed me.

I did like that one scene in the finale though, where she and Parker were in the car after Parker just tried to kill her, and she goes, "For a second there, I thought you were really going to drop me." And Parker just has this nice little smile on her face like she always does and says, "Oh, that is crazy."

Oh, Parker and her craziness.

I love Leverage (haven't seen the finale, though, waiting to watch it with my roomie). My favorite is Parker and then Hardison! :D

Am I the only one who thinks Parker and Hardison would make the cutest couple?

I love Leverage (haven't seen the finale, though, waiting to watch it with my roomie). My favorite is Parker and then Hardison! :D

Am I the only one who thinks Parker and Hardison would make the cutest couple?

I think they might. I would miss the cute little awkward scenes they have where they know they like each other, but they just haven't told the other though. I know they'd probably have some a lot of awkward scenes still, but it just wouldn't be the same.

Besides, Parker is MINE, that's why Hardison hasn't made a move yet. >>"

Spanish John

Does anyone here watch Coupling, another show with Gina Bellman (Devereaux's actress) in it? I was watching it the other day, and I was just wondering.

Does anyone here watch Coupling, another show with Gina Bellman (Devereaux's actress) in it? I was watching it the other day, and I was just wondering.

Saw a few episodes when we had BBC America on demand quite funny.

Spanish John

Saw a few episodes when we had BBC America on demand quite funny.

You really should try to watch the whole thing, at least through the third season. It kind of....falls back in the fourth (last) season.

• 3 months later...

Archived