Palin Fears Obama's 'Death Panels'.

Næt.

I just found out from an email that Obama's health care plan includes a provision for Sandmen to hunt you down and kill you if you fail to renew by age 30. I don't know why the media aren't mentioning this. They must be controlled by the left.

THE TRUTH NEEDS TO GET OUT!

I forwarded the email to everyone in my address book. I urge everyone here to tell all your friends about the Sandmen. This is horrible!

God bless America.

Baby Jesus.

I swear my father sent me something like that, but he was serious. I used to get angry at him, but now I fear he's simply going senile.

I don't have anything of value to add, I just found the video rather sad.

I just found out from an email that Obama's health care plan includes a provision for Sandmen to hunt you down and kill you if you fail to renew by age 30. I don't know why the media aren't mentioning this. They must be controlled by the left.

I forwarded the email to everyone in my address book. I urge everyone here to tell all your friends about the Sandmen. This is horrible!

God bless America.

Baby Jesus.

Wow! If you got it in an email then it must be true! :lol: ;)

God bless America.

Baby Jesus.

Wow! If you got it in an email then it must be true! :lol: ;)

I was supposed to renew two years ago. I'm on the run.

logan.jpg

Archived